WTF IS REALLY GOING ON: Bill Gates OP ED Feb. 2017 And Bill Gates Nov. 2018

Good Morning NC

so, terrorist germs ...all screaming alla acaba

at least makes for an entertaining pandemic......

~S~

What's gawn awn, Sparky.

If Toby Keith puts out a new single, it's on like Donkey Kong, man. May as well get ready to line up for your new tattoo. lolol. The drones eat that stuff up like candy. People will be fighting over the first spots in line acting all patriotic and shit.

Gates just loves his vaccines...

images

and this caught me eye>>>>

“The invisible “tattoo” accompanying the vaccine is a pattern made up of minuscule quantum dots — tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light — that glows under infrared light. The pattern — and vaccine — gets delivered into the skin using hi-tech dissolvable microneedles made of a mixture of polymers and sugar.”

I can wire lights all day......sh*t i should have a 'corona light' special ......i'm not proud when i'm hungry!

~S~

~S~
Tattooed like dogs and cattle. No love lost here when Gates and his kind are taken out of this world and the next.
I'd opt for a chip in my gourd, lot faster in the checkout line......~S~
They better have a gun when they want to put a chip in me............I'd say it's the mark of the beast....

And some countries have already done this...........and Wifi grids are already capable of doing this with i.d. cards............

Feds and World leaders with too much power...

OFFS... if we spend our lives and our treasures preparing for disasters, we will have nothing left when a disaster does happen.

What a nonsense. If you don't invest money in a good health care system as long as you are sane and you don't need it - where will it be, when you are sick and you will need it?

It's by the way funny to see how "the USA" attacks a great man like Mr. Bill Gates, while you make a Ferengi to the president of the USA, who confuses continously the words "great" and "narcissism".

I guess Bill Gates was totally right in 2017. Now it's only much more clear that the USA is nearly helpless in case of an attack with a B-weapon, which uses a similar structure of transmission like the Corona virus. And in history of mankind existed some damned ugly infections. I remember an infection in the middle ages, which had killed for example 97% of the inhabitants of Hamburg once.

May god always take care of the fighters against all diseases. And may he always fight the fighters against this fighters.

Good luck, Bill.

Last edited:
OFFS... if we spend our lives and our treasures preparing for disasters, we will have nothing left when a disaster does happen.

What a nonsense. If you don't invest money in a good health care system as long as you are sane and you don't need it - where will it be, when you are sick and you will need it?

It's by the way funny to see how "the USA" attacks a great man like Mr. Bill Gates, while you make a Ferengi to the president of the USA, who confuses continously the words "great" and "narcissism".

I guess Bill Gates was totally right in 2017. Now it's only much more clear that the USA is nearly helpless in case of an attack with a B-weapon, which uses a similar structure of transmission like the Corona virus. And in history of mankind existed some damned ugly infections. I remember an infection in the middle ages, which had killed for example 97% of the inhabitants of Hamburg once.

May god always take care of the fighters against all diseases. And may he always fight the fighters against this fighters.

Good luck, Bill.

Bill Gates is a fascist greedy creep that believes he has the right to rule over other peoples lives and kill some even with his vaccine schemes. That isn't an attack but the truth.

If you don't invest money in a good health care system

We're not talking about investment here, which is where people put their money into something likely to yield them a good return.

We're talking about hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars to attempt to prepare for something that may or may not be the next natural disaster to come along.

We cannot be prepared for everything that comes along, we cannot guarantee that no one will ever fall victim to a natural disaster again.

All we've got for our government intervention from this current disaster is tanking a strong economy for fewer deaths than come from an average year of bath tub accidents.

Looks to me like Gates is trying to make even more billions, off a pandemic. If true, the man is a psychopath.
All his TED talks already prove him to be one.
And yet many think him a genius in all things he discusses.

Apparently in America, many think the wealthy are very smart. The opposite is often the truth.
He's a thief. He stole his best friend's knowledge and work. He didn't make it to wealth in honesty. His mother used her connections to make it happen.

If you don't invest money in a good health care system

We're not talking about investment here,

"We" don't do so?

which is where people put their money into something likely to yield them a good return.

A good return? ... Return of what? ... Not to have to go to a doctor on serious reasons is the best return of a health care system.

We're talking about hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars to attempt to prepare for something that may or may not be the next natural disaster to come along.

As far as I can see the USA suffers a self-fulfilling helplessness in case of the Corona crisis.

We cannot be prepared for everything that comes along,

What a nonsense. You say with this words it's inevtiable to have to die out. If scorpions had the same idea they would had died out 400 million years ago.

we cannot guarantee that no one will ever fall victim to a natural disaster again.

A mad argument.

All we've got for our government intervention from this current disaster is tanking a strong economy for fewer deaths than come from an average year of bath tub accidents.

You compare the current Corona pandemy with bath tube accidents? Is this one of the jokes from the leading genius of the USA, who fights against everyone and everything - specially against friends of the USA and for the enemies of the western world - and who is misusing even a deadly virus for his poor and flat political attitudes?

Last edited:
No point in spending gazillions on vaccines that take so long before it's actually available to the public, that the virus it's made for has already run it's course and done it's damage. …….or the one it's made for doesn't happen but another different one does...….just like with the Covid now.

Much better to spend money in preparation by ensuring we have the supplies needed available when something does hit...….such as masks, gloves, medical equipment and such that is in too short of supply as we are seeing now. To be able to test, diagnose and treat.....whatever may come

Many in the regulatory, medical and insurance community already do this. They fill people full of shit and many eat it up thinking they just can't live without those twenty to thirty prescriptions their drs. put them on. They take uppers and downers and mind altering crap then wonder why they are so f'ing miserable and feel like crap all the time.

Yep.

Not only that, but almost all of the mass shooters were prescribed psychotropic dope. Of course, nobody ever wants to talk about that aspect of things. Usually the dominant debate consists of the learned narrative fed by mass media. Take guns first then give due process second and whatnot. That kinda thing.

Anyway. That's probaby all I have to say in the thread. I really don't even like coming here anymore to be honest. Been looking for a new hangout spot. Something a lot less mass media...ish.

Could it be that most mass shooters were crazy already?

Bill Gates wrote an Op Ed in Feb. 2017 for Business Insider Australia

A new kind of terrorism could wipe out 30 million people --
and we are not prepared

It’s also true that the next epidemic could originate on the computer screen of a terrorist intent on using genetic engineering to create a synthetic version of the smallpox virus . . . or a super contagious and deadly strain of the flu.

The point is, we ignore the link between health security and international security at our peril. Whether it occurs by a quirk of nature or at the hand of a terrorist, epidemiologists say a fast-moving airborne pathogen could kill more than 30 million people in less than a year. And they say there is a reasonable probability the world will experience such an outbreak in the next 10-15 years.

And even if the next pandemic isn’t on the scale of the 1918 flu, we would be wise to consider the social and economic turmoil that might ensue if something like Ebola made its way into a lot of major urban centres.

The good news is that with advances in biotechnology, new vaccines and drugs can help prevent epidemics from spreading out of control. And, most of the things we need to do to protect against a naturally occurring pandemic are the same things we must prepare for an intentional biological attack.

We need to invest in vaccine innovation
First and most importantly, we have to build an arsenal of new weapons — vaccines, drugs, and diagnostics.

Vaccines can be especially important in containing epidemics. But today, it typically takes up to 10 years to develop and licence a new vaccine. To significantly curb deaths from a fast-moving airborne pathogen, we would have to get that down considerably — to 90 days or less.

We took an important step last month with the launch of a new public-private partnership called the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations. The hope is that CEPI will enable the world to produce safe, effective vaccines as quickly as new threats emerge.

Of course, the preventive capacity of a vaccine won’t help if a pathogen has already spread out of control.
Because epidemics can quickly take root in the places least equipped to fight them, we also need to improve surveillance.

The third thing we need to do is prepare for epidemics the way the military prepares for war. This includes germ games and other preparedness exercises so we can better understand how diseases will spread, how people will respond in a panic, and how to deal with things like overloaded highways and communications systems.

ARE WE INVOLUNTARY PLAYERS IN A GERM GAME FOR DIAGNOSTICS

Because in Nov. of 2018 he stated at an epidemic conference

Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months -- and says we should prepare for it as we do for war

• The next deadly disease that will cause a global pandemic is coming, Bill Gates said in April at a discussion of epidemics.
  • We’re not ready.
  • An illness like the pandemic 1918 influenza could kill 30 million people within six months, Gates said, adding that the next disease might not even be a flu, but something we’ve never seen.
  • The world should prepare as it does for war, Gates said.
The likelihood that such a disease will appear continues to rise.New pathogens emerge all the time as the world population increases and humanity encroaches on wild environments. It’s becoming easier and easier for individual people or small groups to create weaponised diseases that could spread like wildfire around the globe.

According to Gates, a small non-state actor could build an even deadlier form of smallpox in a lab.

Gates presented a simulation by the Institute for Disease Modelling that found that a new flu like the one that killed 50 million people in the 1918 pandemic would now most likely kill 30 million people within six months.

And the disease that next takes us by surprise is likely to be one we see for the first time at the start of an outbreak, like what happened recently with SARS and MERS viruses.

But we’re not yet good enough at rapidly identifying
the threat from a disease and coordinating a response,
as the global reaction to the latest Ebola epidemic showed.

WATCHING THAT SIMULATION FROM A LITTLE MORE THAN A YEAR AGO....

WTF IS REALLY GOING ON?!

Bill Gates is 100% correct.

Our military is likely already on it. When the FBI stops playing musical chairs with the Democrats, they could be a force in finding out who is tinkering around with deadly diseases. We need them on America's side again, and that will happen when we value voting accuracy to be backed by thumbprint and eye scans combined.

Anybody who participated in the Maxine Waters scandal of victimizing White House Personnel deserve a life in prison sentence, with Maxine taking the cell beneath the leaky toilet. In other words, we need to rethink terrorizing the Oval Office and consider it the most serious crime against the people of the United States of America.

We the people are sick of the Democrats cheating at the polls, using whatever power they have to torment people who were voted into the Presidency for political gain as their chief agenda. They've made powermongers of themselves and set a horrid example to the children of this nation who must think lying is the way to go rather than facing reality and doing something positive in their personal life to make good things happen for the American people, and not destroy who and what the people voted for.

Last edited:

Wow, wow, wow. That's yet another big fat red flag, which further confirms my view that the virus is just a pretext, and this is a global power grab to move us one step closer to their NWO. But amazingly, here on USMB no one is talking about martial law being rolled out in numerous places, no one is talking about the numerous red flags and all the other important issues, like ID2020, forced vaccinations, etc. It's like those things either don't exist in their mind, or they are SO indoctrinated that they are actually cheering on the totalitarian direction we're heading in, like good little brainwashed bootlickers. (I know I'm being much more blunt than usual, but I'm pissed off and tired of the blindness.)

Wow, wow, wow. That's yet another big fat red flag, which further confirms my view that the virus is just a pretext, and this is a global power grab to move us one step closer to their NWO. But amazingly, here on USMB no one is talking about martial law being rolled out in numerous places, no one is talking about the numerous red flags and all the other important issues, like ID2020, forced vaccinations, etc. It's like those things either don't exist in their mind, or they are SO indoctrinated that they are actually cheering on the totalitarian direction we're heading in, like good little brainwashed bootlickers. (I know I'm being much more blunt than usual, but I'm pissed off and tired of the blindness.)

We live in a world where they can basically prosecute a tuna sandwich. And they'll try. They always do. Something as benign as being asymptomatic and leaving your home can and will be twisted into some absurd charge of purposefully trying to contaminate people.

As I said, look how the gp went on the attack against Rand. Authoritarian governments love that kind of knee-jerk reaction. They feed on fear and hatred.

Last edited:

We live in a world where they can basically prosecute a tuna sandwish. And they'll try. They always do. Something as benign as being asymptomatic can and will be twisted into some absurd charge of purposefully trying to contaminate people.

As I said, look how the gp went on the attack against Rand. Governments love that kind of knee-jerk reaction.

They really can do whatever they want, and they will. Of course I don't mean constitutionally, but clearly they couldn't give a rat's @$s about the constitution, which they haven't been going by in years now.

And in case anyone isn't aware yet, legislation has already been in place for all the power grabs and plans they have, the legislation has been in place for years. As you have mentioned before, all they needed was an "event" that pulls the trigger. And it looks like this is it.

This is a must-see video, which talks all about that.

It took Bill Gates 3 years to figure out how to do away with the "progman error" of his operating system.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE

No one here is talking about any of those things, the drill back in October, the pre-existing legislation that strips us of numerous rights, martial law being rolled out in many places, the numerous power grabs, ID2020, etc. No one here is talking about anything worth talking about, but instead just parroting the panic and fear they were programmed to feel, just like marionettes. That and of course the partisan bickering, while being utterly blind to the bigger picture. Sigh.

Good Morning NC

so, terrorist germs ...all screaming alla acaba

at least makes for an entertaining pandemic......

~S~

What's gawn awn, Sparky.

If Toby Keith puts out a new single, it's on like Donkey Kong, man. May as well get ready to line up for your new tattoo. lolol. The drones eat that stuff up like candy. People will be fighting over the first spots in line acting all patriotic and shit.

Gates just loves his vaccines...

images

and this caught me eye>>>>

“The invisible “tattoo” accompanying the vaccine is a pattern made up of minuscule quantum dots — tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light — that glows under infrared light. The pattern — and vaccine — gets delivered into the skin using hi-tech dissolvable microneedles made of a mixture of polymers and sugar.”

I can wire lights all day......sh*t i should have a 'corona light' special ......i'm not proud when i'm hungry!

~S~

~S~
Tattooed like dogs and cattle. No love lost here when Gates and his kind are taken out of this world and the next.
I'd opt for a chip in my gourd, lot faster in the checkout line......~S~
They better have a gun when they want to put a chip in me............I'd say it's the mark of the beast....

And some countries have already done this...........and Wifi grids are already capable of doing this with i.d. cards............

Feds and World leaders with too much power...
They better have a gun when they want to force vaccines in me

Sure is a lot of paranoia on this thread!

Bill Gates doesn't need a poor old geezer like me to defend him from the sorry lunatics here...

But I thought I'd add this prophetic "Ted Talk" he gave just after the Ebola Epidemic in West Africa came under control, warning that a new epidemic was inevitable and "We Are Not Prepared."

It's really a prophetic video. Of course I don't agree we have really ended the threat of another world war and I wish he had mentioned not only the heroic "Doctors Without Borders / Medecins Sans Frontieres" but also the large contingents of Cuban doctors who were the first on the scene fighting that terrible epidemic. I'm sorry more politicians in this country didn't see this short video and pay attention, especially Trump:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back