WTF is Happening to US?

If we built up the family and held life sacred, we wouldn't be where we are in the world.

Here we are fiddling with concocted issues like gay marriage and birth control while the world around us is exploding. Is another World War in the offing? We seem to be on a path to ruin, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Instead, we comfort ourselves with happy thoughts that the inevitable future is still a long way off.

Do you not think that ISIS poses a direct threat to our country? Do you not think that the US has been weakened by every measurement? Do you not think that many people in positions of power believe that we are an evil country that must be brought to its knees?

I don't ordinarily engage in despair, but the only bright light I see at the end of the tunnel we are in is a nuclear bomb. Is there any good news out there?:confused:

Another world war can happen only if we allow it to happen.

ISIS will be a problem as long as we keep doing what we do in the Mid East.

We seem to be unaware of the hate and suffering we cause. As long as we are in denial we will have problems with terrorists. If we keep listening to neo-cons we will lose it all.

Yeah, that's right: it's alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll America's fault. :badgrin:

Here we are fiddling with concocted issues like gay marriage and birth control while the world around us is exploding. Is another World War in the offing? We seem to be on a path to ruin, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Instead, we comfort ourselves with happy thoughts that the inevitable future is still a long way off.

Do you not think that ISIS poses a direct threat to our country?

No, I do not think that ISIS poses a direct threat to our country.

Do you not think that the US has been weakened by every measurement?

No, I do not think the US has been weakened by every measurement.

Do you not think that many people in positions of power believe that we are an evil country that must be brought to its knees?

No, I do not think that many people in positions of power believe that we are an evil country that must be brought to it's knees.

I don't ordinarily engage in despair, but the only bright light I see at the end of the tunnel we are in is a nuclear bomb. Is there any good news out there?:confused:

Your hallucinations notwithstanding, we'll be fine.

You are wrong..

Almost every Country in the world knows more about America's FOREIGN POLICY decisions than America, and this isn't a mistake.

We were on the brink of WWIII last election, it was noted in many cases. I'll only state one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JczQ1bPJ2g8]Mitt Romney wants to start World War III - YouTube[/ame]
Of course we were scared to death Iran had Nukes last election mostly due to Republicans who submit the The Military Industrial Complex.
In short we were ready to attack Iran because "blue tarps" were over "things" assumed to be nukes...........very WMD/IRAQ'ish. But when Lockheed Martin buys you, you serve.

"What is happening to us" is that Corporations are controlling our Government.. If you haven't figured this out yet.......you don't belong in politics......

Do you not think that ISIS poses a direct threat to our country? Do you not think that the US has been weakened by every measurement? Do you not think that many people in positions of power believe that we are an evil country that must be brought to its knees?

Another world war can happen only if we allow it to happen.

ISIS will be a problem as long as we keep doing what we do in the Mid East.

We seem to be unaware of the hate and suffering we cause. As long as we are in denial we will have problems with terrorists. If we keep listening to neo-cons we will lose it all.

Yeah, that's right: it's alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll America's fault. :badgrin:

(Why does this remind me of "It's all Bush's fault"...A sort of anti-projection?)

YOU DO realize that we have been Drone Striking innocents correct? This SHOULDN'T be news for you.

BUT this only matters if you see them as humans......And i'll bet you can't imagine what they would do if they got mad and retaliated..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gfxPY]Armed Chinese Troops in Texas! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back