WTF Is Going On With The Russian Military?

The US

When the US military killed over a hundred thousand innocent civilians, including children in Iraq and Afghanistan, they called it collateral damage and said that it couldn't be avoided during a time of war..
I don't remember you getting all worked up over those deaths? ... :cool-45:
They were arabs, nobody gives a shit about killing arabs, the more the merrier.

The prayers of humans calling upon the Lord God were heard, and Putin got what Putin deserved. He responded by wiping out another Ukrainian town last night. May his pleasure in doing so be short lived, and may God himself protect the Ukraine with angels on this earth who wear camouflage suits and who stop the madness with determination and ak47s. Bless those from Poland and other countries for sending reinforcements to the Ukraine.

I hope Putin should be remanded to solitary confinement in a nursing home built especially for his kind of madness in which he can no longer damage himself and others on such a massive scale as he demonstrated last week when he not only killed orphans in an orphanage he destroyed, he also went after a children's cancer hospital without checking out who or what he was eliminating off the face of the earth, which is what crazy tyrants do. His veiled threats of using nukes on European sites is a danger to modern civilization, imho. Putin has gone way far down from this day when he fooled the best people in the world who would have never guessed he'd be a Hitler someday:
I prefer Putin planted under the ground as punishment BUT I could get behind locked in a nursing home with BIDEN 24/7.

A few days late, but Biden did something before Putin attacked -- he begged China to intervene???!!!???!!!

I mean it's the liberal NYT reporting, so why would they lie? Biden could be the most cowardly and weakest POTUS ever.
Xi is Biden's master...

Maybe, but I have yet to see any reliable info coming out of the warzone. I think there are globalist trying to bait America and Russia into a war. Fascinating times we live in.
I agree, anyway here in France the French medias one media is saying one thing and the other the contrary
Yes, a deliberate attack on a civilian is a war crime.
The "announce" was for scaring the timid. If you intended use, would you announce? I would not. Strategic use of no advantage. Tactical low yeild use, would simply destroy the prize as the Ukrainians are too dispersed, and would make a large no travel zone for Russian forces, the wind is more often from the west for 7.5 months (from late August to early April), since most of the fighting is in the East, that puts the fallout on Russia. At one time I could formulate a nuclear downwind message in my sleep. Russians have had training similar to mine. I do not see a good use for an area denial weapon and Ukraine force too dispersed for a point weapon. Use does not favor Russia in this situation and would further complicate Putin's life or what there was left of it.
At the end, He will be left using the nuclear card again if someone try to prosecute him for war crimes.

I agree, anyway here in France the French medias one media is saying one thing and the other the contrary

At the end, He will be left using the nuclear card again if someone try to prosecute him for war crimes.
I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I kind of doubt the reports of mental instability. If he truly becomes and totally irrational actor in a way that would lead to the death of hundreds of thousands of Russian people (military leaders, crime bosses, oligarchs included), we will probably read of his death from heart attack, stroke or a slip in the bathtub.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I kind of doubt the reports of mental instability. If he truly becomes and totally irrational actor in a way that would lead to the death of hundreds of thousands of Russian people (military leaders, crime bosses, oligarchs included), we will probably read of his death from heart attack, stroke or a slip in the bathtub.
I don't know what will happen ( i said that he will uses the nuclear card, i said this because he did use it often) it seem that he will not stop the war until he as done what he as already planned and the way "someone" could taking him out if i could said it this way , i'm not sure either .

We're getting played. This is a manufactured crisis between two corrupt countries (Russia and Ukraine). Cui Bono? The WEF, CCP and Global Elite Looters. Russia is now moving its banking to China, for starters. Xiden is proposing billions to send to Ukraine, which will be largely directed to the Global Elite looters, while he allows Iran to have nukes. At bottom, all of this is designed to further weaken and destroy the United States.

We should stay out of Ukraine. It is none of our business.

The Sharp Knives have likely been ready to off Putin for a long time.

It doesn't sound like the heart of the Russian soldiers is in it, to attack peaceful Ukraine. Vlad has a morale problem.
I'm leaning towards the Kremlin having a little word in his tin ear pointing out where all this is going.

Xi has a spare bedroom

He is pretty rational from the Russian point of view. They believe that they "can repeat" - win another defensive war against "evil Western barbarians" and protect Russian people from discrimination, suppression or even full elimination. And they (many of them) ready to pay any price for victory.

They were arabs, nobody gives a shit about killing arabs, the more the merrier.
Both Russians and Americans don't care about Arabs. But according Russian political statements - the Ukrainians (at least in eastern and southern regions of Ukraine) are the same nation as the Russians. That's why Russian army try to avoid collateral damage and it cause additional losses in the military part of the operation, but, may be, will decrease losses in peaceful reintegration of those regions back in Russia.

New Topics

Forum List

Back