WTF IS GOING ON IN IRVING TX?

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Already found this on "Telegraph"(some people write really good things there)... What do you think guys? People from Irving, are you here? Maybe you can tell me, maybe you know some of this guys? What is the possibility of terrorist attack in small city and where this guy found their names?
I don’t want to waste anyone’s time, so I’ll be brief.
When my home is no longer my castle. Hillton s Truth - My Telegraph
Here’s a list of names I urge to carefully examine.

Sarmed Pervaiz
Omer Muhammad
Dawoud Hermas
Shaon Shaan
Abdullah Yusuf
Malika Saidly
Maria Peracha
Jehan Valliani
Akhror Saidakhmetov
Amreena Ahmad
Shahina Khan
Adi Shaikh
Shannon Maureen Conley
Mufid A. Elfgeeh
Ahmad Abousamra
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha
Abdi Nur
Tariq ElFauri
Abdurasul Juraboev
Mohammed Hamzah Khan
Mohamoud Egal

These people are connected to ISIS. Even worse, some of them live in my hometown of Irving, Texas. This information has been obtained by my friend Jim. This of course is not his real name, because we all know what they can do to us if they find out who we are.

The main goal of these terrorists is to execute a series of attacks on the US soil. The specific location and time is unknown, but there are indications that the town of Irving, Texas is their primary target. To say that this scares me would be an understatement.

Please pay very close attention to names because not all of them had been found yet. If you see any familiar names, I suggest you to contact your local authorities. Stay safe and watch your backs.

If I were you, I'd put on my tin foil hat.....NOW

Already found this on "Telegraph"(some people write really good things there)... What do you think guys? People from Irving, are you here? Maybe you can tell me, maybe you know some of this guys? What is the possibility of terrorist attack in small city and where this guy found their names?

Sarmed Pervaiz
Omer Muhammad
Dawoud Hermas
Shaon Shaan
Abdullah Yusuf
Malika Saidly
Maria Peracha
Jehan Valliani
Akhror Saidakhmetov
Amreena Ahmad
Shahina Khan
Adi Shaikh
Shannon Maureen Conley
Mufid A. Elfgeeh
Ahmad Abousamra
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha
Abdi Nur
Tariq ElFauri
Abdurasul Juraboev
Mohammed Hamzah Khan
Mohamoud Egal

These people are connected to ISIS. Even worse, some of them live in my hometown of Irving, Texas. This information has been obtained by my friend Jim. This of course is not his real name, because we all know what they can do to us if they find out who we are.

The main goal of these terrorists is to execute a series of attacks on the US soil. The specific location and time is unknown, but there are indications that the town of Irving, Texas is their primary target. To say that this scares me would be an understatement.

Please pay very close attention to names because not all of them had been found yet. If you see any familiar names, I suggest you to contact your local authorities. Stay safe and watch your backs.

Ya and arabic names are one of a kind. Each of those names likely have tens of thousands of people with the exact same one.

Oh no!!! Bend over and kiss your asses goodbye!!! :eek:

DSCF0001_edited-1.jpg

Sarmed Pervaiz
Omer Muhammad
Dawoud Hermas
Shaon Shaan
Abdullah Yusuf
Malika Saidly
Maria Peracha
Jehan Valliani
Akhror Saidakhmetov
Amreena Ahmad
Shahina Khan
Adi Shaikh
Shannon Maureen Conley
Mufid A. Elfgeeh
Ahmad Abousamra
Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha
Abdi Nur
Tariq ElFauri
Abdurasul Juraboev
Mohammed Hamzah Khan
Mohamoud Egal

Aren't they all defensive players for the Cowboys?

Oh! They are most welcome to enjoy the Texas as I have! There is more than enough room for all of us to be the happy!

I live in Ft Worth and drive through Irving 3 or 4 times a week and I havent heard anything about this. There are about 100,000 Muslims in the DFW area with about 40 thousand in Irving. Not to worry, they are being watched.

New Topics

Forum List

Back