WTF is Biden doing to us on Foreign policy?

Trump’s foreign policy was far more destructive than it was constructive. He did more tearing up deals than making them.
Tearing up bad deals is a good thing. Have you seen the new reports about Iran getting caught with nuclear materials in facilities that shouldn't have it? They have been cheating the whole damn time.
Renegotiating deals on our side of the globe was not a bad thing.
Exiting support for the WHO who is a puppet of China was wise.

I fail to see the "bad moves"
What do you mean “shouldn’t have it”? Trump tore up the deal years. Can’t say they were cheating on a deal we ended.

There was no renegotiation. The deal ended. That’s it.
The deal didn't end lol. We just opted out while all the other nations remained to be proven fools.

Trump’s foreign policy was far more destructive than it was constructive. He did more tearing up deals than making them.
Your comments are baseless and completely ignorant. GROW THE F UP.
Read more here.

Tearing up bad deals is a good thing. Have you seen the new reports about Iran getting caught with nuclear materials in facilities that shouldn't have it? They have been cheating the whole damn time.

What do you mean “shouldn’t have it”? Trump tore up the deal years. Can’t say they were cheating on a deal we ended.

The deal didn't end lol. We just opted out while all the other nations remained to be proven fools.
So you’re accusing Iran of breaking a deal we broke first?

^^^ dumb ass alert. Iran could have kept to the deal it made with all the other countries that signed the deal. Pretty obvious they never intended to stick to that deal and Obama is a blithering idiot like his halfwit VP.

Your comments are baseless and completely ignorant. GROW THE F UP.
Read more here.

I have no clue what you are trying to prove with you link from whatever it is source....but gotta tell you the UN, CIA, World Bank etc mentioned in the article have been working to destroy the US for a long time....Trump getting rid of the group/mob/ whatever is a huge score for the US>

alert. Iran could have kept to the deal it made with all the other countries that signed the deal.
So you’re saying Iran could suffer under sanctions and keep their end of the bargain?

I’m not the dumbass if you think that makes any sense.

alert. Iran could have kept to the deal it made with all the other countries that signed the deal.
So you’re saying Iran could suffer under sanctions and keep their end of the bargain?

You're definitely not all there if you don't understand Iran never had any intentions to follow their own agreement they willingly entered with MANY nations.

You're definitely not all there if you don't understand Iran never had any intentions to follow their own agreement they willingly entered with MANY nations.
They did follow the agreement until Trump torpedoed it.

Tell me why we expect Iran to adhere to an agreement that we didn’t?

They did follow the agreement until Trump torpedoed it.

Tell me why we expect Iran to adhere to an agreement that we didn’t?
It was a multilateral agreement bro. We were only 1 party. Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action - Wikipedia

The deal wasn't between us and Iran, stupid fuck. Stop watching CNN, your stupidity shines brightly.

The deal wasn't between us and Iran, stupid fuck. Stop watching CNN, your stupidity shines brightly.
Oh, sure. It’s not like it was primarily negotiated by the Obama administration.

Oh wait, it was? Sorry, but you’re acting like an idiot. You obviously know that we were a huge part of the deal.

Forum List

Back