WTF??? CNN carried 40 minutes of Obama?

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
A forty minute pro Hillary, anti Trump infomercial.

Aren't there rules against that?

2016-02-23_0511-400.jpg

It was awful. Obama sounded like a mix between the Count from Sesame Street and Shrillary's "we're all Americans" screech

Can't wait for him to get his own late night talk show

Listen to a report about a wiki leak document on CNN earlier today, it started:

Document stolen from Podesta by the Russians and given too..........

Yep, Clinton News Network.

Just boycott the Clinton News Network. I do. I refuse to turn it on.

CNN is the only American news network I get with my cable. I used to get MSNBC, it's even worse.

Oddly enough, CNN has turned me into a Trump supporter with their twisted coverage. Never saw that coming.

My favorite thing is when Fox News will be showing Hillary making a speech. But you're not hearing her, you're just hearing some Fox Pundit going on about her emails

Don't expect anything but really long campaign ads and partisan scatology on MSNBC, Fox, and CNN

My favorite thing is when Fox News will be showing Hillary making a speech. But you're not hearing her, you're just hearing some Fox Pundit going on about her emails

Don't expect anything but really long campaign ads and partisan scatology on MSNBC, Fox, and CNN

I don't get FOX. Is it as biased to the right as CNN is to the left? Hahahahahaha, is that even possible? Then again I wouldn't have believed CNN could be so biased until I started watching the Presidential soap opera.

Are you fucking kidding me ?

Name one person who's had more free air time this year than Donald?

CNN is the only American news network I get with my cable. I used to get MSNBC, it's even worse.

Oddly enough, CNN has turned me into a Trump supporter with their twisted coverage. Never saw that coming.
Where do you live? jeez. I get MSNBC,CNN,Fox,pretty much everything I want.

Where do you live? jeez. I get MSNBC,CNN,Fox,pretty much everything I want.

North of the border.

Are you fucking kidding me ?

Name one person who's had more free air time this year than Donald?

I agree that the media made a Frankenstein's Monster. They had fun and got good ratings in the beginning, had a good laugh. Then they got scared and turned mean.

Trump is no politician. They stopped appreciating that he was an alpha male and started harassing him like crows around an eagle. Trump can and will learn to be a politician but they will still be obnoxious crows.

I don't get FOX. Is it as biased to the right as CNN is to the left? Hahahahahaha, is that even possible? Then again I wouldn't have believed CNN could be so biased until I started watching the Presidential soap opera.
In 1996, Rupert Murdock figured out that America needed a conservative network just like he'd started successfully in Australia and the UK.

So the mainstream media, at the time, was center left. Then he comes in with a far right network.

After that, MSNBC, and CNN, having lost all the conservatives watching, decided to go far left.

Now we have polarized media, and everybody has a news network to find out what they want to hear, then tell them that.

Sad really.

I remember the days when "nosey Reporters" were held in the same regard as ambulance chasing Lawyers. They dug into crap people wanted kept quiet. Watergate was broken by Woodward, a righty, and Bernstein, a lefty. You would not see collaboration like that today.

I noticed the past few nights of the Clinton Propaganda station #1 CNN, MSNBC is #2 of course, and the qu33rs are wearing fucking mics on their face like video gamers. :p WTF

Here is a pic of gay, homosexual and qu33r Rachel "Blinky" Maddow lookalike Cooper Anderson for example. Curious as to who decided to do that and why since it does not help audio at all and makes them look like goofier douchebags than they already are.

125483.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back