WTC building 7

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
wtc-7-neverforget.gif

The NIST report denied and excluded evidence and failed to provide a plausible scenario for the collapse of WTC 7

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

... but it can heat it enough to weaken it's structural integrity.

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength, which requires much less heat.

New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn said:
"I have never seen melted steel in a building fire,But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength, which requires much less heat.

"I have never seen melted steel in a building fire,But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

there was no jet fuel in building 7

buildiing 7 had random office fires

Fires which came from other buildings that were burning from jet fuel.

This page has a video of it happening.
Footage that kills the conspiracy theories Rare footage shows WTC 7 consumed by fire Daily Mail Online

Why are loons like you still furthering these silly conspiracy theories?
clean debate zone..doubt you can handle it

Footage that kills the conspiracy theories Rare footage shows WTC 7 consumed by fire Daily Mail Online
Fires which came from other buildings that were burning from jet fuel.??..what are trying to imply
there where random on several floors of burning office furniture..this is not really even in dispute wtc 7 was far from consumed with fire .I posted video of buildings consumed by fire...none of which have ever in resulted in a collapse

well apparently it can produce molten metal

I agree that your conspiracy theories are hardly the stuff of debate, clean or otherwise.
You are not capable..you prove it with every post..you can not support your position so you resort to inane comments..you lose

I agree that your conspiracy theories are hardly the stuff of debate, clean or otherwise.
You are not capable..you prove it with every post..you can not support your position so you resort to inane comments..you lose
Cutting and pasting silly conspiracy theory drivel is pointless and time wasting.

Cutting and pasting silly conspiracy theory drivel is pointless and time wasting.
you can not support the NIST report just admit it
You spend way too much time with your silly conspiracies.
It seems it is you who is wasting time..attempt to support the NIST theory or go away

They are defending the indefensible.

When core columns fail due to over heating they look like this.

The wtc debris has not produced any yet.

But there are plenty of perfectly cut pieces.

Beautiful 3 side cut,

and we can only see 2 sides of the one in the lower right corner and upper right corner.

These people dont seem to know the difference between forensic examination of a building and a conspiracy though I am sure they want to convert it to one to dodge the necessity of producing hard evidence in support of the nonsensical fire theory.

Last edited:

Lynn Margulis is Distinguished University Professor in the Department of Geosciences at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She was elected to the National Academy of Sciences in 1983, received from William J. Clinton the Presidential Medal of Science in 1999. The Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., announced in 1998 that it will permanently archive her papers. She was a faculty mentor at Boston University for 22 years.

they always lose and get checkmated when the game is over with people like yourself ALWAYS winning in the end on the discussion of bld 7 since as i said bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission they cannot get around.

Not only do witness testimonys prove the government is lying,but they also blatantly ignore the facts no matter how many times you prove it to them with photos that there were other buildings MUCH closer to the towers that had far more severe damage and far more severe fires than bld 7 and yet those buildings structures all remained standing and did not collapse.

Eots wins,Hollie gets checkmated and loses the match.Game over,Eots the winner.:biggrin:

You spend way too much time with your silly conspiracies.
It seems it is you who is wasting time..attempt to support the NIST theory or go away
Indeed.as always,you win,he lost the game as you took him to school with that video with that fire chief.they can never get around that video with what that expert says .lol.

Forum List

Back