WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

shut up... dwivy

EXCLUSIVE: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings
By Catherine Herridge
Published October 04, 2010 | FoxN

Atta is believed to have been the ringleader of the Sept. 11 hijackers who piloted American Airlines Flight 11 into the World Trade Center. Claims about how early Atta first tripped the radar of the Department of Defense date back to 2005, but those claims never made it into the Inspector General's report. The report was completed in 2006 and, until now, has been available only in a version with the names of virtually all of the witnesses blacked out.

again, dipshit, able danger is old news, and it doesnt support your inside job BS'
what it does show is a cover up for the FAILURES not a planned event

I dont need to..I have the expert opinion of top level aviation personal ,Apollo astronauts, , NORAD tac directors.. military and civilian air crash investigators
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Seriously? Their argument is there is no evidence Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.

ALL the evidence (physical, recorded, eye witness, etc) points to Flight 77 being crashed into the Pentagon, but those morons at PatriotsQuestion911.com aren't convinced? Who gives a shit.

No wonder nobody takes you serious.

really and you speak for everyone now..in your deluded state and we were talking about the flight maneuver required to fly these planes into their targets why are you changing topic now??

What is it, specifically, about the maneuvers that makes you question the legitimacy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQtxTnDusk]YouTube - Pilots for 9/11 Truth: Airplane controllability[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdbBly5iz0E&feature=related]YouTube - Pilots for 9/11 Truth: Airplane speed[/ame]

Congrats on your *theory*, professors - I am certain that future historians will marvel at your amazing insights.

The only conspiracy I see afoot is this: Each of you (ostensibly) has a brain composed chiefly of two hemispheres - a right and a left. In other words, 1/2 of your brain is the right hemisphere, and the other 1/2 is the left hemisphere.

However, my calculations have caused me to conclude that approximately 1/2 of your thinking is done via regurgitation of electronic data from the WWW/Internet. Thus, it follows that each of you has three halves of a brain - quite impossible according to my understanding of basic arithmetic. Therefore, something really stinks here...and it isn't thermite residue!

Someone please solve this mystery, before the spirit of Bartleby possesses us all!

Oh...and Best of Luck in your pursuit of the 'thermite' thing. Personally, I think that Kryptonite will ultimately prove to be the core instigator of this disaster, but what do I know? I just sell ice cream from a truck that plays 'Oh Susanna' 12 hours per day.
:eusa_boohoo:

Congrats on your *theory*, professors - I am certain that future historians will marvel at your amazing insights.

The only conspiracy I see afoot is this: Each of you (ostensibly) has a brain composed chiefly of two hemispheres - a right and a left. In other words, 1/2 of your brain is the right hemisphere, and the other 1/2 is the left hemisphere.

However, my calculations have caused me to conclude that approximately 1/2 of your thinking is done via regurgitation of electronic data from the WWW/Internet. Thus, it follows that each of you has three halves of a brain - quite impossible according to my understanding of basic arithmetic. Therefore, something really stinks here...and it isn't thermite residue!

Someone please solve this mystery, before the spirit of Bartleby possesses us all!

Oh...and Best of Luck in your pursuit of the 'thermite' thing. Personally, I think that Kryptonite will ultimately prove to be the core instigator of this disaster, but what do I know? I just sell ice cream from a truck that plays 'Oh Susanna' 12 hours per day.

you forgot to factor in your lack of wit and lameness into the equation
this is a gross error and voids your calculations

Ignore the overwhelming evidence, attack the messenger with obscene vulgarity, don't present a semblance of an argument to counter with, simply take up space in a post.

Well Done :clap2:

Forum List

Back