Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Yet another example of the leftwing media jumping on bogus information and spreading it as truth. The person who filmed the clip used to promote the Tea Party N-Word Meme has admitted he didn't hear the epithet and that his film clip doesn't contain it.

He wanted to believe he heard it - but the truth is, he didn't. It's a leftwing fantasy that the N-Word incident occurred.

...Only 22 seconds of video have emerged from the time in question, filmed by Lee Fang of the liberal American Progress think tank. His YouTube clip — labeled as being filmed about five minutes after the crowd rushed Lewis and Carson — has been posted by Breitbart and dozens of blogs accusing Democrats of lying.

Fang told the AP he was standing "pretty far away" across Independence Avenue from the Cannon building when he saw the crowd erupt, so he hurried over. Fang did not hear the epithet, but he said he believes it was used. "The hatred was palpable," he said.

Some conservatives insist the absence of racial epithets on Fang's video and the 48-second clip show there was no hate.

"If it didn't happen on YouTube," says a regretful Fang, "it didn't happen at all."

Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud - Yahoo! News

Considering the Enthusiasm with which this Faux Meme was spread, I'm sure you already know.

Just check your talking points.

I wonder why they haven't jumped on the story about Bobby Jindal's campaign manager and her husband who were attacked in New Orleans Saturday night and beaten to the point of requiring hospitalization (broken legs, concussion, lascerations) by an anti-Teaparty group?

mmmm

I haven't seen that in the news - do you have a source?

I wonder why they haven't jumped on the story about Bobby Jindal's campaign manager and her husband who were attacked in New Orleans Saturday night and beaten to the point of requiring hospitalization (broken legs, concussion, lascerations) by an anti-Teaparty group?

mmmm

I'm in no way doubting you, but do you have a link? I'd really like to read more about what you're talking about.

Rick

mmmm
Your kidding right? MSM actually report news in an unbias way? I know your kidding.

(that ain't funny, man)

mmmm

You are welcome to provide a link and start a thread on it

I haven't seen that in the news - do you have a source?

mmmm

You are welcome to provide a link and start a thread on it

+3 I would also like a link to that one.

Heard it on WRNO this morning.... apparantly NOPD is sitting on details, but there have been eyewitnesses who have said that this is what hapenned.

Hopefully it is not the case, but not sure why NOPD is being so tight lipped about it. They sure had no problem spewing ths story about the seven people shot at one time at French Quarter Fest on Canal Street.

Point being, where's the press? Seems like there might be a story there.... whatever it is.

Maybe they want to make sure they have the facts instead of spreading rumors.

What a concept.

I thought I heard Briebart in a tv interview offer $100,000 dollars for evidence.. he still has the money.

Considering that the National Enquirer practices better journalism than the NYT these days, dissing the sources without even reading the article is silly.

But Doggie the Bubble Boy earns 10 Points For Consistency!

Forum List

Back