Wrong Again: Why is Rachael Maddow Still On TV ?

Don't fucking pretend you're above it all.
I love that one. You wingers on each end think that (1) you are your tribe have all the answers, and that (2) those who disagree with you are stupid.

And you say OTHERS think they're "above it all".

Too funny.

Well child, if believing only our Constitution has the proper answers, as written. Our history is there to learned from and only really ignorant people think there is anything to be gained by erasing it, is being a member of a tribe. I plead guilty as charged.

It's a shame you seem to lack any foundation, morally or linguistically. "(1) you are your tribe have all the answers,", ROFLMFAO. What the hell is that???

Right on cue!

Poor little commie, couldn't find the words to form a proper rebuttal? Do you need time to get guidance from your propaganda masters? LMAO

Don't fucking pretend you're above it all.
I love that one. You wingers on each end think that (1) you are your tribe have all the answers, and that (2) those who disagree with you are stupid.

And you say OTHERS think they're "above it all".

Too funny.

Well child, if believing only our Constitution has the proper answers, as written. Our history is there to learned from and only really ignorant people think there is anything to be gained by erasing it, is being a member of a tribe. I plead guilty as charged.

It's a shame you seem to lack any foundation, morally or linguistically. "(1) you are your tribe have all the answers,", ROFLMFAO. What the hell is that???

Right on cue!

Poor little commie, couldn't find the words to form a proper rebuttal? Do you need time to get guidance from your propaganda masters? LMAO

You're simply above me. And I appreciate your willingness to illustrate my point for me.

This thread is about Rachael Maddow and how she has "fallen" in terms of her committment to good information.

She always spun with her shows, but it was pretty clear. You could process good information yourself and she was willing to provide it.

There were always gaps (she is terribly one sided).

But now, she is more of an appeal to emotion (like all the rest) and her intellectual "air" has become a ruse.

Maddow is what she is, a militant angry lesbian. Has anyone ever seen her smile? Even a grimace?
You brainwashed functional morons are out of your tiny little minds. I've seen her laugh many times, just not in the middle of a coronavirus Republican national meltdown. Great job as always! Not that I am defending our cable news which is a disgrace, pundits divisively arguing 24/7 365 with not a single news item insight anywhere. But at least MSNBC and CNN do not lie endlessly and have their own imaginary planet for ignoramuses like you. Your heroes are bought off x cokehead DJ's who will say anything they're told to like Sean and rush and much worse even. Poor America.

Maddow is what she is, a militant angry lesbian. Has anyone ever seen her smile? Even a grimace?

Studies suggest lesbians are generally the least happy of sexual preferences.
Good thing you have all these ridiculous personal insults misinformation conspiracy theories so you don't have to know anything about the actual facts. Mainly the GOP give away to the rich for 40 years now and the slow ruin of the middle class and our infrastructure to save the rich from paying their fair share or anything like it. We have a flat tax system now. A disgrace. Period. Yes our cable news is garbage argument 24/7 365 and people are getting stupider and stupider, but especially Republican base out of control conspiracy nut jobs at this point. But carry on with your sexist hateful garbage about maddow or Warren or LLC or any black or Hillary or Obama oh my God. And you have no idea what the GOP and the Democrats stand for.

Good thing you have all these ridiculous personal insults misinformation conspiracy theories so you don't have to know anything about the actual facts. Mainly the GOP give away to the rich for 40 years now and the slow ruin of the middle class and our infrastructure to save the rich from paying their fair share or anything like it. We have a flat tax system now. A disgrace. Period. Yes our cable news is garbage argument 24/7 365 and people are getting stupider and stupider, but especially Republican base out of control conspiracy nut jobs at this point. But carry on with your sexist hateful garbage about maddow or Warren or LLC or any black or Hillary or Obama oh my God. And you have no idea what the GOP and the Democrats stand for.

I read so far as half your first sentence. In the early 80s I ran a CPU circuit test/repair operation. Real good job, I was only 22ish. Anyway, like us the storage room two doors over had 25-30 employees. 85-95% of the storage room employees were lesbians. Weird, you'd think lesbians had a leg up for the job. Anyway, all but a very few had one thing in common, while they worked well enough with others and took pride in their work, they generally had a frown on their faces and carried resentment toward men. I played softball with a few of them, we got along fine, but there was always that thing.

I had some "close" friends that were lesbians too, all were crazy, and they tended to get into trouble. Here's a hint, as a correctional officer don't buy an inmate a diamond engagement ring...hmm!

Not saying all lesbians resent all men. Speaking for myself, who in real life is easy to get along with, in general lesbians do. They also fight among each other, real blowouts.......often.

I read so far as half your first sentence. In the early 80s I ran a CPU circuit test/repair operation. Real good job, I was only 22ish. Anyway, like us the storage room two doors over had 25-30 employees. 85-95% of the storage room employees were lesbians. Weird, you'd think lesbians had a leg up for the job. Anyway, all but a very few had one thing in common, while they worked well enough with others and took pride in their work, they generally had a frown on their faces and carried resentment toward men. I played softball with a few of them, we got along fine, but there was always that thing.

I had some "close" friends that were lesbians too, all were crazy, and they tended to get into trouble. Here's a hint, as a correctional officer don't buy an inmate a diamond engagement ring...hmm!

Not saying all lesbians resent all men. Speaking for myself, who in real life is easy to get along with, in general lesbians do. They also fight among each other, real blowouts.......often.
blah blah blah. Thank God we have made a lot of progress on tolerance of gay people. That is all the kind of stupid stereotyping people used to do, no wonder they acted that way. 2 weeks ago the supreme Court said you cannot fire a gay person anymore for being gay. Thank God your conservative supremes are not idiot redneck like the GOP base was hoping.

now they can get married and it turns out they love being happy couples when they're not being discriminated against like crazy by this disgraceful GOP base. Same with the gay guys....

9f849ad2a63be16527a22077a85c3a3d.jpg

she is a dude with a cock

I used to enjoy her, even though she is blatently left wing.

She used to be thoughtful and her shows brought a lot of good information.

But all good things must end....and so it was with the RM I knew.

Now, we have the Rachael Maddow comedy hour.

Pulling shit like this:

She knows she does not know...but this is now what she does.

She has sold her Stanford educated soul.
Same thing happened with me, I used to watch O'Reilly on fox then flip over and catch Maddow for her views, but it seems like since O'Reilly was taken off the air she just gave up and her game went to spit...same thing seems to be happening with Hannity too...but I went three blissful months without watching a single "news" program and came out feeling like a better person.

Forum List

Back