Wrong Again: Why is Rachael Maddow Still On TV ?

That madcow dude is a gender-confused freak but definitely my go-to guy on election nights. Watching that self-loathing fuck lose its shit is a spectacle that I refuse to miss.

Madcow? Are you serious?

Madcow1.jpg

I used to enjoy her, even though she is blatently left wing.

She used to be thoughtful and her shows brought a lot of good information.

But all good things must end....and so it was with the RM I knew.

Now, we have the Rachael Maddow comedy hour.

Pulling shit like this:

She knows she does not know...but this is now what she does.

She has sold her Stanford educated soul.

Not sure why anyone would enjoy her. First she has the job because she's an emotionally wrecked lesbian. Second she has the job because she's good at dressing things up followed by self-pleasing speculation. Anyone who cries on national TV because their guy lost an election is UNFIT to go near anything that involves "news". She's a hack.
She doesn't lie like a rug like your bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJs, brainwashed functional moron. She cried because Trump won like an intelligent woman would LOL what a racist hateful divisive a****** incompetent.

You alright?

I was down at the Blazing Stump having an adult Beveridge last week and was told in confidence that Rachel Madcow was in negotiations with Air America to replace some loser wench as a on air personality...

1593916253313.png

Good grief. The faux fools ^^ are poor little cupcakes, all triggered over Rachael.

If you haven't seen it, go look at the You Tube that proves she's a vampire. Its perfect for you guys.

That madcow dude is a gender-confused freak but definitely my go-to guy on election nights. Watching that self-loathing fuck lose its shit is a spectacle that I refuse to miss.

Wow.
You have some serious sex issues.

But, that should not make you this afraid of facts. And that's what Rachael deals with. Unlike your heroes, if she's wrong, she's upfront with it but that doesn't happen often.

Dr. Maddow is a national treasure! She is my favorite news anchor! She is funny, honest and smart. Go Rachel.

She reports the news !!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I think it is hilarious how redskins like Lakota ignore the fact that at least 10 Native American tribes owned slaves and fought for the confederacy and how a Republican President was named an honorary member of the Lakota Tribe cause of all the things he did for them.

I also think it is hilarious how they hate Columbus but they wave the democrat Jackass flag when that was made into a symbol of democrats because Andrew Jackson made it the symbol of the democrat party after his critics called him a jackass for passing the Indian Removal Act in 1830 in defiance of a Supreme Court order that allowed the Cherokee to stay on their land.

No wonder redskins didn't have a word for wheel until normal people showed up here.

Don't fucking pretend you're above it all.
I love that one. You wingers on each end think that (1) you are your tribe have all the answers, and that (2) those who disagree with you are stupid.

And you say OTHERS think they're "above it all".

Too funny.

Well child, if believing only our Constitution has the proper answers, as written. Our history is there to learned from and only really ignorant people think there is anything to be gained by erasing it, is being a member of a tribe. I plead guilty as charged.

It's a shame you seem to lack any foundation, morally or linguistically. "(1) you are your tribe have all the answers,", ROFLMFAO. What the hell is that???

Don't fucking pretend you're above it all.
I love that one. You wingers on each end think that (1) you are your tribe have all the answers, and that (2) those who disagree with you are stupid.

And you say OTHERS think they're "above it all".

Too funny.

Well child, if believing only our Constitution has the proper answers, as written. Our history is there to learned from and only really ignorant people think there is anything to be gained by erasing it, is being a member of a tribe. I plead guilty as charged.

It's a shame you seem to lack any foundation, morally or linguistically. "(1) you are your tribe have all the answers,", ROFLMFAO. What the hell is that???

Right on cue!

New Topics

Forum List

Back