Wretched Appeasement to Moslem Migrants in Sweden

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
A gang of 5 Muslim invaders brutally raped a wheelchair-bound woman for hours, forcing their handicapped victim to suffer through the most debauched torture imaginable. Just days after police arrested the rapists, however, they were released without any charges for one unbelievable reason: She didn’t fight back hard enough or try to run.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...oman-because-the-woman-didnt-try-to-run-away/

I'm sure some of our radical Lefties in America would concur - which means it will happen here.

swedicide.jpg

Rape is no big deal as long as it's Moslems doing the raping.

A gang of 5 Muslim invaders brutally raped a wheelchair-bound woman for hour ..... however, they were released without any charges for one unbelievable reason: She didn’t fight back hard enough or try to run.
Bull shit. Her 'story' was too weak not her 'self defense'.

Spreading lies in order to encourage violence should be an offence.

Mod Edit -- too close to family reference.

Shocking stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Historically there is an understanding in some cases during war, but no forgiveness.
Justice should be in the hands of the victim.
No! is no. Where she was is not the issue.
Being in a different country does not mean you an ignore the laws there or behave as you might think you can in your own country, with four witnesses however it can end with execution if accused of rape.

What is happening is not Islam, it is an attack and terrorism, don't touch is and change your ways to ours or you will see more of the same. Even ending the use of alcohol, ending the consumption of pork or making women dress more modesty will not improve the situation only empower them. Islam does not apply non muslims, they are allowed to follow their own religion and customs even when conquered by the muslims empire. Radial and fundamentalists are not real muslims and long past time the majority become vocal and say "not in my name" or takfir for those who abuse Islam to control people.

Spreading lies in order to encourage violence should be an offence.You have already roped in one inbred on this thread.
Shocking stuff.

Like you did in the lead up to the referendum, and then for 3 months after ?

You have already roped in one inbred on this thread.

I realized you still live with your elderly mother, but I had no idea that she and your father were siblings.
My father passed on several years ago. I dont welcome your comments about him.

You should stop making such comments about others, then.

Opposing the Islamization of Europe does not an inbred make. Considering the actual rate of inbreeding among Muslims, the reverse is more likely true.

But it is o.k. for him to do so because he supports Islamists, right?
First of all he didn't make such a vile and slanderous comment to you or your family. Secondly, he never said that he supports Islamist. You are only making it up.

His vile and slanderous posting was against somebody else.

He has an undeniable track record here defending all manner of Islamist atrocities, including the rape of children.

He has an undeniable track record here defending all manner of Islamist atrocities, including the rape of children.
No, he does not. It's just that you think in 'black & white' and 'with us or against us'. If you call suicide bombers cowards but I say they are most certainly are not cowards ..... does it mean that agree with what they do? Tommy has never defended any atrocities and I defy you to proved me wrong.

That makes them criminals. What religion they are is irrelevant. Women will be raped every minute of every day in the United States... by White men, Black men, Hispanic men, Native American men, Muslim men, Christian men, Atheist men, Jewish men... it doesn't matter who they are, they are criminals.

Spreading lies ....... You have already roped in one inbred on this thread.... .
Make that two.

A gang of 5 Muslim invaders ...
According to her own story, she was invited to the home of one of them. She accepted.

Think you need to read the account again. She shared a cab. One of the guys asked to use her bathroom. The others busted in behind. .
No, not true. It happened at his flat. She shared a taxi with one man. She asked to used his WC. The others came into his flat afterwards. I've read what she told the police.

Spreading lies ....... You have already roped in one inbred on this thread.... .
Make that two.

A gang of 5 Muslim invaders ...
According to her own story, she was invited to the home of one of them. She accepted.

Think you need to read the account again. She shared a cab. One of the guys asked to use her bathroom. The others busted in behind. .
No, not true. It happened at his flat. She shared a taxi with one man. She asked to used his WC. The others came into his flat afterwards. I've read what she told the police.

Hey Glasnost -- It's right up there in the OP. When I checked the story from a Swede newspaper source -- it read the same way. Let me blow it up for you..

Sweden was shocked when national headlines revealed that a handicapped woman in her 30s was overtaken by a group of at least 5 men who had forced their way into her house over the weekend in Visby. Aftonbladet reports that the woman shared a taxi with one of the men on a ride home from the pub before the suspect asked to use her restroom. It was after she let him in that his friends burst into the home and took turns raping her for several hours.

Hey Glasnost -- It's right up there in the OP. When I checked the story from a Swede newspaper source -- it read the same way. Let me blow it up for you..

Sweden was shocked when national headlines revealed that a handicapped woman in her 30s was overtaken by a group of at least 5 men who had forced their way into her house over the weekend in Visby. Aftonbladet reports that the woman shared a taxi with one of the men on a ride home from the pub before the suspect asked to use her restroom. It was after she let him in that his friends burst into the home and took turns raping her for several hours.
Sorry, but I don't care what your translation says. It's wrong. Here is what was said:

"Hon har berättat hur hon delade taxi hem efter ett restaurangbesök med en av männen och behövde låna toaletten. (< NOTE: Subordinate clause)

Hon följde med honom in och hade inga farhågor om att det skulle hända något. Där har mannen i fråga tagit tillfället i akt och utnyttjat situationen. Övergreppen har börjat på toaletten, säger Staffan Fredriksson, kvinnans målsägarbiträde. Efter hand anslöt sig flera män, enligt kvinnans berättelse".

Forum List

Back