Wrestling While Black

The referree was following the rules.

This black kid doesn't have to follow them? He's special or entitled?

Bunch of over blown horseshit to incite the race baiters.

Last edited:
Apparently this kid had been wrestling and was allowed to wrestle with his dreds until this.

The referree was following the rules.

This black kid doesn't have to follow them? He's special or entitled?

Bunch of over blown horseshit to incite the race baiters.

Maybe you racists, all of you, shut your mouths and learn the rules that apply to this situation. I wrestled also and in his state, this kid had a choice the ref did not give him whereby he did not have to get his hair cut. This is why the New Jersey high school sports association is looking into this.

"The rules state: "If an individual has hair longer than allowed it must be contained in a legal hair cover that is attached to the ear guards. The wrestler opting to wear a legal hair cover must wear it to the weigh-in procedure."

The Johnson family said, through their attorney, the referee was late and missed weigh-in, and the student's head covering was allowed in prior matches."

Referee in hair controversy won't officiate in district again

Looks multiracial to me. Anyway, when I wrestled in middle school, everyone had to have their hair cut short. I really don't care about the dreds, but they look too long to me but to make the young man have them chopped off like that? Just wrong.

The ref has been fired.

There are special headgear with hair covering attached that kids with longer hair are supposed to wear.

Dude had stoopid looking hair. Happy for him that they cut it.

Hell, if I had hair I'd have a different color and style every month. Including dreds. Lighten the fuck up Taz.
People need to learn to follow the rules. And to not have stoopid looking hair.
Take it or leave it. Suit yourself, Taz.
I'm just trying to help the ignorant get through life a little easier.
You're wasting you time. But I get you like having the last word. You win.

Hell, if I had hair I'd have a different color and style every month. Including dreds. Lighten the fuck up Taz.
You're wasting you time. But I get you like having the last word. You win.

Your concession is duly noted.

You are the last person anyone should be taking advice from. Especially as a relates to wrestling. Your attitude is shit your character is weak and you’re stupid as hell.
Are you mad because I don't help you enough? I'll try harder, ok?

You are the last person anyone should be taking advice from. Especially as a relates to wrestling. Your attitude is shit your character is weak and you’re stupid as hell.

You’re trying too hard as it is. You know nothing about the topic.

Don’t forget nowadays more than a few girls Wrestle as well, and they tend to have longer hair. There are regulations about hair length and headgear, but the refs job is to make sure the wrestling does happen not that it doesn’t happen. Bottom line, this particular ref has a track record of racist bullshit and this was his last straw. Good riddance.

Don’t forget nowadays more than a few girls Wrestle as well, and they tend to have longer hair. There are regulations about hair length and headgear, but the refs job is to make sure the wrestling does happen not that it doesn’t happen. Bottom line, this particular ref has a track record of racist bullshit and this was his last straw. Good riddance.
If you can't follow some simple rules, then go back to Guatemala.

You’re trying too hard as it is. You know nothing about the topic.

You have to help yourself before you are qualified to help others. Youre still suffering from ignorance. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back