Wow

meh. . .

For kids raised on auto-tune, I suppose I can see the attraction. But they just don't know any better.

A professional.

A professional whisperer? Not being confrontational, but that was not my taste by a long shot!
Well, that's the great thing about America, isn't it? Lots of choices.

I agree with Mr. H, nothing like the sound of jazz, soul and Motown. But when I play Billie Holiday for my thirteen year old son, it drives him absolutely nuts with boredom. So, it's different tastes for everyone.

I find this girl's singing unpolished, whiny, unprofessional, and needy. It might be good in some small town bar or on stage in front of some high school or college kids, but it lacks soul in my opinion.

Two years from now she'll be forgotten, five tops. She's better than Rebecca Black, I'll give ya that. lol

I

A professional.

A professional whisperer? Not being confrontational, but that was not my taste by a long shot!
Well, that's the great thing about America, isn't it? Lots of choices.

I agree with Mr. H, nothing like the sound of jazz, soul and Motown. But when I play Billie Holiday for my thirteen year old son, it drives him absolutely nuts with boredom. So, it's different tastes for everyone.

I find this girl's singing unpolished, whiny, unprofessional, and needy. It might be good in some small town bar or on stage in front of some high school or college kids, but it lacks soul in my opinion.

Two years from now she'll be forgotten, five tops. She's better than Rebecca Black, I'll give ya that. lol

I

I'm not a big fan of popular music, and Rebecca Black, is fine for the 12 year old crowd. Not a fan of soul, most Motown, and jazz. But we all have our likes, and what Gracie posted was a very good NEW singer that isn't a professional, but could be with some help. I'm more into Idina Menzel, Fleetwood Mac, and Garth Brooks.

Stevie Nicks is AMAZING. . . . .

For a Witch. lol
2497cb1ea6ee94875e68e2dbaeaf107c.jpg

Forum List

Back