WOW!!! Trump negotiates peace between Israel and UAE.

Only he could do it

There was alr set peace between them. They already have many economic ties and mutual security agreements.

Yawn
Where the hell you been? I thought you would be the 3rd post.

Are you slippin as the Damage Control Unit??
Some of us work, Tonto.
yea but where were you?

Only he could do it

Persistence of memory, thanks for letting usmb members know about our President Trump's good deed of helping reconciliation of the UAE and Israel's differences. We thank our wonderful God for seeing fit to reconcile in one of our dear President deal-making successes. We thank you for giving us this great marker of hope and challenge of making brotherhood great again! Amen.

Only he could do it

Persistence of memory, thanks for letting usmb members know about our President Trump's good deed of helping reconciliation of the UAE and Israel's differences. We thank our wonderful God for seeing fit to reconcile in one of our dear President deal-making successes. We thank you for giving us this great marker of hope and challenge of making brotherhood great again! Amen.
LOL. Thank You. I guess they retired this thread here. I had no idea this thing was 8 pages...Lol. I usually never respond in my thread after page one and say adios.

Now the latest. All the small ME states want to join the dance now after the first dancers hit the floor.

So if they are in peace, how about the 3.8 billion they have in aid, we should cut them off. Its about time they pull their own weight.

Same old stale cliche.

They wanted to. I have the transcript of the speech Netanyahu made to Congress, on the very matter.

Bill Clinton talked him out of it.

"Saudi Arabia Opens Airspace to Israeli Flights for First Time

The decision to allow all flights to and from the United Arab Emirates to cross Saudi airspace came after the first direct flight between Israel and the U.A.E. as relations warm between the two countries.2 hours ago

Saudi Arabia Opens Airspace to Israeli Flights for First Time ..."

Anyone sending antacids to Hussein Obama???

"Saudi Arabia Opens Airspace to Israeli Flights for First Time

The decision to allow all flights to and from the United Arab Emirates to cross Saudi airspace came after the first direct flight between Israel and the U.A.E. as relations warm between the two countries.2 hours ago
Saudi Arabia Opens Airspace to Israeli Flights for First Time ..."

Anyone sending antacids to Hussein Obama???

With Saudis it's a different game,
they've already opened their skies for Israeli flights to India,
but this is much more complicated - here lays the question of Islamic Waqf.

Politicians should step aside, and let those who know both Quran and Torah do their thing.

And yes, that we even get to talk about such issues,
goes in large part to the merit of Pres. Trump.

Former US President Barack Obama unwittingly helped bring about the growing closeness between Israel and the Arabs by his efforts to transfer hegemony in the Middle East to Iran, most frighteningly by his deeply flawed nuclear deal — the JCPOA — that opened the door wide to a nuclear-armed theocratic dictatorship. In the process, he released vast funds to Tehran that helped finance their proxy terrorism across the region. It is more than probable that the hapless Nobel committee would have awarded President Obama a Peace Prize for the JCPOA had they not already fallen over themselves to bestow it on him as soon as he became president in 2009, in a political message that was as much about denigrating former President George W Bush as it was about honouring its recipient.

Former US President Barack Obama unwittingly helped bring about the growing closeness between Israel and the Arabs by his efforts to transfer hegemony in the Middle East to Iran, most frighteningly by his deeply flawed nuclear deal — the JCPOA — that opened the door wide to a nuclear-armed theocratic dictatorship. In the process, he released vast funds to Tehran that helped finance their proxy terrorism across the region. It is more than probable that the hapless Nobel committee would have awarded President Obama a Peace Prize for the JCPOA had they not already fallen over themselves to bestow it on him as soon as he became president in 2009, in a political message that was as much about denigrating former President George W Bush as it was about honouring its recipient.

The only part of your post with which I disagree is " unwittingly."

He knew exactly what he was doing, and planning.

I am the least of Hussein's fans.......he is a dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being. And the most prodigious liar in presidential history.
I hope I made that clear.

Another normalization deal, another stage of Palestinian Operation: Cut Off Our Nose to Spite Our Face.

Or is that Operation: Bahrain on Our Parade?
“If I don’t look impressed, it’s because I am not”
Palestine’s ambassador leaves Manama following normalization deal
The Palestinian Ambassador to Bahrain, Khaled Aref, left the Kingdom on Saturday evening heading back to Palestine after being summoned by the Foreign Minister, Riad al-Maliki, in protest against the normalization agreement between ‘Israel’ and Bahrain.
The PLO and all Palestinian factions condemned the Bahraini-Israeli agreement, describing it as a stab in the back of the Palestinian people.
The Palestinian leadership strongly rejected and condemned the US-Bahraini-Israeli declaration, considering it “a betrayal of Jerusalem, Al-Aqsa and the Palestinian cause, and in support of the legislation of the heinous crimes of the occupation against our people, and a blow to the Arab peace initiative, the resolutions of Arab, Islamic and international summits.”
Meanwhile, when I first heard Khaled Aref was leaving Manama, this was my reaction:

From Aish:

Elul 27
elul-27.jpg
In 1993, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and Palestinian Chairman Yasser Arafat shook hands on the White House lawn, signaling the start of a peace process known as the Oslo Accords. Israel agreed to transfer autonomy to the Palestinians, in exchange for a cessation of violence. However, Palestinian terrorists carried out a spate of bus bombings and roadside shootings throughout the 1990s.

In July 2000, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak attempted to reach a final agreement, offering the Palestinians 93 percent of the territories -- later upped to 99 percent -- but Arafat balked. As U.S. chief negotiator Dennis Ross would later explain: "Arafat could not accept [the offer]... because when the conflict ends, the cause that defines Arafat also ends." Instead, the Palestinians launched a terror war, known as the Al-Aqsa Intifada, which claimed the lives of over 1,000 Israelis and 4,000 Palestinians.

Only he could do it

Or as Pelosi calls it a “nice distraction” or as CNN and MSNBC call it... they do not call it anything like they push it to the back page!

The only part of your post with which I disagree is " unwittingly."

He knew exactly what he was doing, and planning.

I am the least of Hussein's fans.......he is a dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being. And the most prodigious liar in presidential history.
I hope I made that clear.
If he did it knowngly, then I thank him from the bottom of my heart. he is a true friend of the Jews after all. :)

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return.
Weak Presidents have tried for decades and decades. Trump did it like Samantha on Bewitched.

And look.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return.
Weak Presidents have tried for decades and decades. Trump did it like Samantha on Bewitched.
Of course. The man keeps winning and winning and winning and winning and winning............................................and winning and winning!
Look here.....

Democrats are always wrong . Morons.

Politicians should step aside, and let those who know both Quran and Torah do their thing
Do you think those who know Quran will agree on Israel's existence?

That's a question too wide.
Islam has no central authority of interpretation, or for that matter waqf.
There're realities on the ground and political realities, and there're crossroads of abstract ideologies.

Quran is only the 3rd or so authority,
after the tribe and hamulah rules.

Politicians should step aside, and let those who know both Quran and Torah do their thing

There're realities on the ground and political realities, and there're crossroads of abstract ideologies.

Hi, rylah. Hope you had nice holidays.

I am in no way want to imply that I know the Muslim Arabs better than you do (it would be hilarious given that you live in the ME while me in E Europe), but in my view you are a little bit idealizing possible relations with them.

As long as they will need allies in their rivalry with Iran or other regional powers, they will be keen to have cooperation with Israel. This is pure politics and little about 'ideology'.

Hi, rylah. Hope you had nice holidays.

I am in no way want to imply that I know the Muslim Arabs better than you do (it would be hilarious given that you live in the ME while me in E Europe), but in my view you are a little bit idealizing possible relations with them.

As long as they will need allies in their rivalry with Iran or other regional powers, they will be keen to have cooperation with Israel. This is pure politics and little about 'ideology'.

On the contrary, I treat ideology in a practical way.
Some talks only can belong to the elders of society.

So is the conversation between the Abrahamic nations.

Forum List

Back