WOW - Super-band ABBA is reuniting!!

Their money must be gone. Not surprising with the taxes in sweden. It's a pure welfare/commie state and has gotten worse in the last 5 years thanks to all the phony refugees.

ABBA To Reunite After 35 Years With NBC & BBC TV Special

april 27 2018 Mamma Mia… ABBA is reuniting and the Swedish pop group has set a TV special to air on NBC in the U.S. and BBC in the UK.

The band, which formed in 1972 and broke up in 1982 after eight studio albums, will debut two new songs including “I Still Have Faith In You,” which will be released in December.

The band – Bjorn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, Agnetha Faltskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad – had previously reunited for a one-off private party in 2016. The TV special will be produced by Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment and air in December.

I had a crush on Agnetha......

they apparently thought it was important enough to do two different productions:

Stop the music or I blow up the world...Now we know why Abba is back to torture us one again and train a new psychological warfare division for the military to drive the enemy insane so we can walk right in a mop up the bloody piss soaked floors after Abba was played nonstop with lights blaring away for 124 hours...

Stop the music or I blow up the world...Now we know why Abba is back to torture us one again and train a new psychological warfare division for the military to drive the enemy insane so we can walk right in a mop up the bloody piss soaked floors after Abba was played nonstop with lights blaring away for 124 hours...
How unAmerican of you!

It is a requirement of patriotic Americans to LOVE ABBA..even though they are swedes.

I always liked them but this is silly. They're in their 60s now. As i say they must need the money bad.

You saying Spandex doesn’t play when you are in your 60s?

Mick Jagger does it

And he looks like a damn fool.
The Rolling Stones should have sounded off 20 years ago.
They are like a parody of themselves now.
No they are awesome.

AWESOME.

No.
They're not.
They were awesome, for awhile.
Virtually every song you hear played on the radio, or 90% of everyone's top 10 songs of theirs were on one of 4-5 albums over 40 years ago.
Some Girls (my fav, and a magnificent album)
Tattoo You
Black and Blue
Sticky Fingers

After the early 80's they went down hill fast. Had a few OK songs...but like many bands of the time, they fell into the trap of MTV glitz and fast cash from cheesy collaborations.

I always liked them but this is silly. They're in their 60s now. As i say they must need the money bad.

Mick Jagger does it

No they are awesome.

AWESOME.

No.
They're not.
Virtually every song you hear played on the radio, or 90% of everyone's top 10 songs of theirs were on one of 4-5 albums over 40 years ago.
Tattoo You
Black and Blue
Sticky Fingers

After the early 80's they went down hill fast. Had a few OK songs...but like many bands of the time, they fell into the trap of MTV glitz and fast cash from cheesy collaborations.
Like his duo with David Bowie...

Their money must be gone. Not surprising with the taxes in sweden. It's a pure welfare/commie state and has gotten worse in the last 5 years thanks to all the phony refugees.

ABBA To Reunite After 35 Years With NBC & BBC TV Special

april 27 2018 Mamma Mia… ABBA is reuniting and the Swedish pop group has set a TV special to air on NBC in the U.S. and BBC in the UK.

The band, which formed in 1972 and broke up in 1982 after eight studio albums, will debut two new songs including “I Still Have Faith In You,” which will be released in December.

The band – Bjorn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, Agnetha Faltskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad – had previously reunited for a one-off private party in 2016. The TV special will be produced by Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment and air in December.

They are all doing just fine. Each is involved in quite lucrative pursuits in the arts. They don't need the money. The two couples have remained friends and I am sure have discussed this in great detail - the same attention to detail they used in their recordings.

ABBA Records Two New Songs

One of my all time favorite music groups. After 35 years of doing other music-related things, they returned to the recording studios. Whatever the final product is, I'm sure the whole world will watch it.

Per the AP, the Swedish pop supergroup says it has recorded two new songs, including one entitled "I Still Have Faith in You." The news was announced Friday in an Instagram statement from Benny Andersson, Bjorn Ulvaeus, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, and Agnetha Faltskog. ABBA had big hits in the 1970s with songs such as "Waterloo" and "Dancing Queen" before splitting up in 1982. The band's statement said the members reunited to plan a virtual tour featuring digital avatars and decided to head back into the studio, which they noted was "an extremely joyous experience."

An aside, when they wrote their original songs, not one of them spoke English. That came later about the same time the group official came together. ABBA is the first letter of the first names of the four.

From ABBA Went Into the Studio, Came Out With 2 New Songs

They probably look a bit different now....but the sound was what mattered. I quite liked Abba; I didn't get overdosed on them as they were HuUUUUUgggeeeee in OZ. It'll be a delight to hear them again...new version. As for the eye candy.............such is life.

Greg
ABBA-952072.jpg

Mick Jagger does it

No they are awesome.

AWESOME.

No.
They're not.
Tattoo You
Black and Blue
Sticky Fingers

Like when comedians run out of good ideas and resort to smut....only with ABBA they weren't smutty.

Greg

Forum List

Back