Wow! Standing ovation for Tomi Lahren Amazing speech

• Banned
So
Are you a bot? You've already been told.
I took corrections.
What's wrong with the post?
You have to add your own commentary to the OP, or the mods will come through and close/delete your threads.
The thread has a commentary already
If you don't add your own to the OP... The mods WILL close the thread. Seen it a hundred times. Trust me.
How am I going to add mine?

So
I took corrections.
You have to add your own commentary to the OP, or the mods will come through and close/delete your threads.
If you don't add your own to the OP... The mods WILL close the thread. Seen it a hundred times. Trust me.
Edit post.

Don't
I took corrections.
You did NOT put personal Content in the OP.
You are going to get whacked.
Fury
Don't understand.
What's personal content?
3 to 5 sentences on where you stand on the content should do .
And it should be in the opening post. (The first post that starts the thread)

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if this thread doesn’t get moved (if not closed). How is a girl giving a speech breaking news?

Don't
I took corrections.
You did NOT put personal Content in the OP.
You are going to get whacked.
Fury
Don't understand.
What's personal content?

^^^^ Moron, two mods already locked two of your threads last night and told you about posting copy and paste thread titles and the video thing and NOT ADDING ANY COMMENT OF YOUR OWN IN YOUR OP.

Hello? Anyone home? Thought not.

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if this thread doesn’t get moved (if not closed). How is a girl giving a speech breaking news?

"I wouldn’t be surprised if this thread doesn’t get moved (if not closed)."

Why not, it's had about four threads locked already. Could be another SpamBot like that rxexaminer that posted 33 OP threads all from Twitter Feeds all with No Comment of it's own added.

So
I took corrections.

It's easy a child could do it, you have Edit Delete Report, click Edit and then add some comment of your own about your OP post topic to your OP.

upload_2017-12-23_10-50-54.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back