Wow! Psaki admits the Biden administration is perpetrating human rights abuses at the border

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I can't believe she said it out loud...

Go to 1:20 in the video for the beginning of this shocking exchange.

Also, at 3:40 in the video in an exchange with a different reporter, Psaki confirms the Biden administration is illegally detaining at least 179 kids for more than the 72 hour limit in these cages

Reporter Peter Doocy asked White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki a question that's been on many people's minds on Tuesday concerning the illegal immigration of children across the southern US border with Mexico.

"Is the Biden administration reopening a temporary facility for migrant children in Texas?"

"It's a temporary reopening," Psaki said, "because of COVID-19, our intention is very much to close it, but we wanted to ensure that we can follow COVID safety, COVID protocols, as unaccompanied minors come into the United States."

Doocy pointed out that this is the "same facility that was open for a month in the Trump administration, summer 2019, that is when Joe Biden said 'under Trump there have been horrifying scenes at the border of kids being kept in cages.' And Kamala Harris said basically 'babies in cages is a human rights abuse being committed by the United States government, so how is this any different than that?"

"We very much feel that way—let me be clear here, there's a pandemic going on. I'm sure you're not suggesting that we have children right next to each other in ways that are not COVID safe, are you?" Psaki replied.

"I'm suggesting that Kamala Harris said that this facility, putting people in this facility, 'is a human rights abuse being committed by the United States government,' and that Joe Biden said 'there have been horrifying scenes at the border of kids being kept in cages.' Now it's not under Trump, it's under Biden.

"This is not kids being kept in cages," Psaki said. "This is kids, this is a facility that was opened, that's going to follow the same standards as other HHS facilities. It is not a replication, certainly not, that was never our intention of replicating the immigration policies of the past administration, but we are in a circumstance where we are not going to expel unaccompanied minors at the border. That would be inhumane, that is not what we're going to do here as an administration," she said.

Unbelievably she said we have children coming across the border as if its happening naturally...Biden has invited them...and when they say children we are talking about older teens and young adults trying to pass themselves off as under 18....with tattoos all over their necks...fucking idiot dems....

I don't hear any leftist wailing and pretend crying (like AOC).
I guess they don't care, now that Trump isn't president.

Why is that?

So he is breaking the 72 hour holding thinggyyy too.
I am sure the board leftists will show up soon to bash this policy.

Cartels are also sending children purposefully without their parents.
I wonder what the Biden's family private 'skim' off the cartel's IS?

Forum List

Back