Wow, Politico Is No Longer Covering Up Biden's Cognitive Decline

I think theres betting going started in Vegas as to how long China Joe will last in the job of the president. I'd love to see the odds....

********​
********​

The odds are he'll de dead or 25th'd by the end of 2021.

Ah yes, you mean rather than saluting North Korean generals? Easy call.
That was a dumb thing for trump to do

But at least trump knew WHAT he was doing when he did it

biden was a lost puppy with little awareness of his surroundings

And I think we can guess why

old joe was juiced up for the inauguration

but that was hours ago and he was winding down

I think theres betting going started in Vegas as to how long China Joe will last in the job of the president. I'd love to see the odds....

********​
********​

The odds are he'll de dead or 25th'd by the end of 2021.

Wishful thinking is not "odds". But it is "odd".
Rump got all the way through his term without being 25ed, that isn't even a faint aroma. You might as well get comfy, this train don't have no stops any time soon.

Did you know that no one has ever served two terms as VP and two terms as POTUS? H.W. was the last to go for it. Nixon had to resign before he got there. You want odds? There's your odds.

The MSM Is No Longer Covering up Biden's Cognitive Decline (pjmedia.com)
20 Jn 2021 ~~ By Matt Margolis

On the eve of his inauguration, Politico published an article that contains an anecdote that is actually quite disturbing.
For higher-profile remarks, [Biden would] obsessively rehearse portions until he committed them to memory. And at times through the various iterations of outlining remarks, Biden could grow downright ornery.​
“I would never say this,” Biden once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”​
The aide explained that Biden had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier.​

Ouch.

There are many troubling things about this story. Biden forgetting part of a stump speech is bad enough, but this is an incident that took place last year, but has only come out now. Biden’s handlers kept it under wraps until now. How many other examples of Biden’s cognitive decline from the 2020 campaign have been covered up? If it was leaked to the media earlier, they didn’t report on it then. The obvious question is “why not?”
Obviously, Politico got the memo. The election is over. Trump is out of office. Biden’s cognitive decline is no longer taboo. It can be discussed ad nauseam by the media now because getting Biden into office wasn’t the primary objective of getting him elected.
Biden’s sole purpose was to play the role of an “electable” candidate who could appeal to independents and anti-Trump Republicans under the ruse of being a centrist just to get Trump out of office. For all intents and purposes, Biden’s job is complete, and a San Francisco liberal is now waiting in the wings to take his place at the appropriate time.
While conservative media outlets didn’t shy away from reporting on Biden’s deteriorating mental faculties, the mainstream media tried to pretend they didn’t exist. But the rules have changed now. Expect more anecdotes like the one above to make their way into mainstream media reports.

Comment:
This only makes sense if we realize that putting Kamaltoe in the top office was the ultimate goal of this charade. Biden was nothing more than a useful idiot.
The countdown begins, 6 to 9 months and China Joe will move on...His usefullness will be at an end.
Who knew the old pervert is also early stage dementia? Everyone!... even the dead voters that voted for him. 25th Amendment here we come.
Joey Xi's call for "Unity" if ever implemented will end when Kamaltoe assumes the unelected post of the presidency. Then it's full bore Marxist implementation within America, but remember Big Brother is with you,
But yowling about antifa, BLM and thePfrogressive Marxist/DSA Commies won't really fly even though as we speak Seattle and Portland continue their destruction on the night of the Inauguration.
Oh, I know the Quisling Media will not report the truth, and it won't be blamed on the anachist Left but will be blamed upon those Trump insurrectionalists.
Meanwhile the Joey Xi will be sedated and tucked into his rail guarded bed for the night.
Biden is only a place holder---he was only meant to be a short term vehicle into getting the real puppet in which btw isn't the HO Kamala-----I suspect that it is one of the clintons--and that kamalas life expectancy will be very short after her VP takes the oath.

Meanwhile the Joey Xi will be sedated and tucked into his rail guarded bed for the night.
He's almost 80 years old, after all, only a figurehead for a Democrat “working” administration. The “cabinet” or commissariat of advisers or departmental secretaries, agreed upon by the DNC in a smoke filled back room, are the only ones who wield any actual power in this fake Presidential adminstration.

I'm hoping for four.
He may not officially step down

maybe he will just be a vegetable like the biden in the video I posted

if so someone else will be running the country in his name

Remember: Salute the Marines!
Biden won't be in long---he is going to step down-----leaving the HO Kamala and whoever the real lead puppet is as her VP-----------then they are likely are going to set the HO as the fall guy/ and allow or arrange her demise.

The MSM Is No Longer Covering up Biden's Cognitive Decline (pjmedia.com)
20 Jn 2021 ~~ By Matt Margolis

On the eve of his inauguration, Politico published an article that contains an anecdote that is actually quite disturbing.
For higher-profile remarks, [Biden would] obsessively rehearse portions until he committed them to memory. And at times through the various iterations of outlining remarks, Biden could grow downright ornery.​
“I would never say this,” Biden once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”​
The aide explained that Biden had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier.​

Ouch.

There are many troubling things about this story. Biden forgetting part of a stump speech is bad enough, but this is an incident that took place last year, but has only come out now. Biden’s handlers kept it under wraps until now. How many other examples of Biden’s cognitive decline from the 2020 campaign have been covered up? If it was leaked to the media earlier, they didn’t report on it then. The obvious question is “why not?”
Obviously, Politico got the memo. The election is over. Trump is out of office. Biden’s cognitive decline is no longer taboo. It can be discussed ad nauseam by the media now because getting Biden into office wasn’t the primary objective of getting him elected.
Biden’s sole purpose was to play the role of an “electable” candidate who could appeal to independents and anti-Trump Republicans under the ruse of being a centrist just to get Trump out of office. For all intents and purposes, Biden’s job is complete, and a San Francisco liberal is now waiting in the wings to take his place at the appropriate time.
While conservative media outlets didn’t shy away from reporting on Biden’s deteriorating mental faculties, the mainstream media tried to pretend they didn’t exist. But the rules have changed now. Expect more anecdotes like the one above to make their way into mainstream media reports.

Comment:
This only makes sense if we realize that putting Kamaltoe in the top office was the ultimate goal of this charade. Biden was nothing more than a useful idiot.
The countdown begins, 6 to 9 months and China Joe will move on...His usefullness will be at an end.
Who knew the old pervert is also early stage dementia? Everyone!... even the dead voters that voted for him. 25th Amendment here we come.
Joey Xi's call for "Unity" if ever implemented will end when Kamaltoe assumes the unelected post of the presidency. Then it's full bore Marxist implementation within America, but remember Big Brother is with you,
But yowling about antifa, BLM and thePfrogressive Marxist/DSA Commies won't really fly even though as we speak Seattle and Portland continue their destruction on the night of the Inauguration.
Oh, I know the Quisling Media will not report the truth, and it won't be blamed on the anachist Left but will be blamed upon those Trump insurrectionalists.

You let us know when this here "cognitive decline" gets anywhere remotely near declaring the Bronx is a very wonderful place in Germany, or that the revolutionary army took over the airports of the eighteenth century there, Buckaroo.

Or that there are 57 states, or he talks about our Marine corpse.

I'm afraid not knowing French doesn't qualify as "dementia", nor does a word conflation error.
But putting your own father into Germany, when you and the entire world, know perfectly well he was born in the Bronx? And then doing it again? And again? And AGAIN?? That's fucked up, bigly.

Welcome to the party. I've saying this he got the nod... it was never about Joe, it has always been about his running-mate.

I'm hoping for four.
He may not officially step down

maybe he will just be a vegetable like the biden in the video I posted

if so someone else will be running the country in his name

Remember: Salute the Marines!
Biden won't be in long---he is going to step down-----leaving the HO Kamala and whoever the real lead puppet is as her VP-----------then they are likely are going to set the HO as the fall guy/ and allow or arrange her demise.
That may have been the original plan

but it wont take long for jill biden to get used to life in the white house

if old joe reneges on the prenuptials there isnt much the dems can do about it

Forum List

Back