Wow! Mcconnell vows to vote on nominee!

This is going to start a whole new round of crazy!

Jo
At this point, the leftist hatred of Trump is so irrational he could nominate Obama and they'd fight it to the death.
You are absolutely right, this time. No way they will trust trump to make a moderate nominee, because they know he will not. He will put somebody that distinctly right of center. Somebody above said think of it like the Kavanaugh hearing, except with guns and knives. In the end, trumps nominee will be confirmed. It is what trump has to do, as any president would do. McConnell and the Senate will take the blame for pushing it through. Trump and 23 Republican Senators will be punished at the polls. Amazing, trump and McConnell (McConnell who blocked even a hearing on Obama's nominee 10 months out from an election) will just be playing the cards dealt, but they will be punished none the less, and Senate Republicans along with them.
Is Jake sharing his meth with you?

The left's hatred for Trump is so irrational, he could nominate Obama for the seat and they'd be outraged because it's what TRUMP! TROOOOOMP!!! wanted.
I gave a pretty rational answer. Maybe you have been hitting the drugs or drinking heavily. You are obviously filled with a lot of hate for a lot of people, so you think the majority hate trump as you hate the left. Guess average people just don't get as worked up as you. Probably like you guys keep saying they burned down cities, yet that's by in large BS too, except for a few block in a few specific cities, right?

You're introducing nuance. Blob supporters don't do nuance.
Maybe it will catch on. I have been married and had kids, bosses and suppliers for so long that I'm pretty comfortable knowing, darn near everything is nuanced and almost nothing clear cut. I can live with it.
You're both being the typical conceited fools you blame everyone else of being. And if you both believe the majority of this nations voters are clued into current events you're both dumber than i thought.

Not sure what that means but whatever....

It has been 48 months since the "it is too close to an election to have hearings on supreme court nominees"....most voters remember that.
The hypocrisy is obvious. Now...whether they care enough to have it affect the way they vote...that is another matter. But voters are aware of the flip flop.

Yet just a few short years ago

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday flatly rejected any person President Barack Obama nominates to the Supreme Court following the death of Justice Antonin Scalia, saying the voters should decide.

Guess what ?

We owned the senate then.

Here's another point.

We own it now.

Go fuck yourself.
Go fuck yourself.

Is that a recommendation from your personal experience , Do you have picture of yourself doing that. Inquiring minds want to know.

Jo
At this point, the leftist hatred of Trump is so irrational he could nominate Obama and they'd fight it to the death.
You are absolutely right, this time. No way they will trust trump to make a moderate nominee, because they know he will not. He will put somebody that distinctly right of center. Somebody above said think of it like the Kavanaugh hearing, except with guns and knives. In the end, trumps nominee will be confirmed. It is what trump has to do, as any president would do. McConnell and the Senate will take the blame for pushing it through. Trump and 23 Republican Senators will be punished at the polls. Amazing, trump and McConnell (McConnell who blocked even a hearing on Obama's nominee 10 months out from an election) will just be playing the cards dealt, but they will be punished none the less, and Senate Republicans along with them.

The left's hatred for Trump is so irrational, he could nominate Obama for the seat and they'd be outraged because it's what TRUMP! TROOOOOMP!!! wanted.
I gave a pretty rational answer. Maybe you have been hitting the drugs or drinking heavily. You are obviously filled with a lot of hate for a lot of people, so you think the majority hate trump as you hate the left. Guess average people just don't get as worked up as you. Probably like you guys keep saying they burned down cities, yet that's by in large BS too, except for a few block in a few specific cities, right?

Maybe it will catch on. I have been married and had kids, bosses and suppliers for so long that I'm pretty comfortable knowing, darn near everything is nuanced and almost nothing clear cut. I can live with it.
You're both being the typical conceited fools you blame everyone else of being. And if you both believe the majority of this nations voters are clued into current events you're both dumber than i thought.

It has been 48 months since the "it is too close to an election to have hearings on supreme court nominees"....most voters remember that.
The hypocrisy is obvious. Now...whether they care enough to have it affect the way they vote...that is another matter. But voters are aware of the flip flop.
Tough break , democrats proved over and over the past 3.5 years that they can't be trusted . And hate this country . So nobody cares what you feel is fair . Get it?

Jo

Tough break , democrats proved over and over the past 3.5 years that they can't be trusted . And hate this country . So nobody cares what you feel is fair . Get it?

It's ludicrous....to them fair means you lie down...give them the Vaseline that you paid for, turn over and pull down your pants....anything less than that is quickly met with cries of racism, social injustice and foul play...it's a mind game. Lesson learned the hard way...when lefty is down never let him get up his only ambition is to kill you even after you have saved his life.

JO

Jo

Nobody give you any credence for using the word hypocrisy anymore....for you it is not a word only a tool that is a means to an end.....that is why the plea falls of dear ears.....

JO

True. Putting a stupid Leftie like Garland to replace Scalia? Did Big Ears REALLY think he could pass that off?

If he had a democrat Senate, it would have worked. Trump just has to pick a Constitutionalist and resist the urge to pick another Brett Kavanaugh "centrist." It doesn't work anyway, the Maoists made it seem like Kavanaugh was hard right - bummer that he isn't.

Jo

I bet you most people don't even know who Mitch McConnell is Let alone what he did/said 4 years ago lol

Jo

It's ludicrous....to them fair means you lie down...give them the Vaseline that you paid for, turn over and pull down your pants....anything less than that is quickly met with cries of racism, social injustice and foul play...it's a mind game. Lesson learned the hard way...when lefty is down never let him get up his only ambition is to kill you even after you have saved his life.

JO

Recounting your last attempt at love making isn't the topic.

People will see the hypocrisy. I doubt many will care.

Jo

I bet you most people don't even know who Mitch McConnell is Let alone what he did/said 4 years ago lol

I would bet most voters do.

Jo

Never said voters were glued to issues, but they are not fools and have a sense of fair-play. No way they will buy it as fair play, but just a power play, especially after the previous statements of the leadership when they refused to even consider a nomination within 10 months of the election. Nobody dispute it can be done, but would be a fool to think there are no consequences for the party that does it. I am sure the President Biden will work within the new framework of how business is done, in the new concept of the packed conservative court, by the outgoing republicans.

Jo

I knew you thought most people do not keep up in depth, or even seek information on their own. Did not know you thought the majority of voters were stupid shits. Typical thinking of your party.

Jo

I knew you thought most people do not keep up in depth, or even seek information on their own. Did not know you thought the majority of voters were stupid shits. Typical thinking of your party.
Has nothing to do with party lol.

We are a nation of uneducated morons. Just look at the latest poll about the holocaust and how few even know about it. But you expect those same idiots to be up to date on political flip flops?

Jo

Has nothing to do with party lol.

We are a nation of uneducated morons. Just look at the latest poll about the holocaust and how few even know about it. But you expect those same idiots to be up to date on political flip flops?
To young people, WWII is ancient history. Stuff on podcasts and comedy shows and social networks get their attention. 43 days from election, they will actually be bombarded on the outlets they pay attention to. Not feasible, they will not know.

True. Putting a stupid Leftie like Garland to replace Scalia? Did Big Ears REALLY think he could pass that off?

If he had a democrat Senate, it would have worked. Trump just has to pick a Constitutionalist and resist the urge to pick another Brett Kavanaugh "centrist." It doesn't work anyway, the Maoists made it seem like Kavanaugh was hard right - bummer that he isn't.
Roberts was the jerk that didn't work. The Bushes had a knack for picking shitty Judges. Souter. Then Roberts. Thomas should have been Chief.

“I want you to use my words against me. If there’s a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said let’s let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination.”

Jo

What's obvious to you is utter nonsense to others.

I don't operate on emotion. I'm not a leftist.

Fair play is now renamed:

Jo

He really has no choice politically. If he doesn't put a butt in that seat, the Democrats probably take the Senate because clearly that is the prize. They may take it anyway but instead of academic ideas about what a Democratic Controlled Senate would do...it would be you elect this...you get that or you get 4 years of "no" if the blob wins. The hypocrisy may cost R's the senate but he'll keep his seat. He may lose that if he were to not be a hypocrite.
This will motivate every voter to get out and vote. Suspect they will have control of Supreme Court, but not likely to win the Presidency or keep the Senate.

Who?

What if Trump says "let's wait until after the election"? That is going to ensure they ALL vote. Even the RINOS will be cornered.

If Trump does it before, he chooses a woman and gains more female votes. He's in a win/win situation.
Voters will look at it as a complete betrayal by MCConnell, who said 10 months before election is too close before an election to make such a decision. They will take it out on Senate Republicans and on trump.
If by voters you mean the radical left then yes, I agree.
Otherwise most common folk are gonna look at all the shit going on in our nation right now, mostly caused by democrats and rectify that first.
NO, actually I was talking voters in general. Some people value fair play, and pushing through this time would not look like fair play, unless done after election, and trump won the election.

There is no fair play anymore. Kavanaugh hearings demonstrated that.

Jo

If the republicans nominated and appointed a replacement...that would be fair play since the rules....The Constitution.....give them that actual ability......

The democrats smearing Justice Kavanaugh was not fair play....obama using illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump...was not fair play....obama using the FBI to destroy General Flynn...was not fair play......obama using the IRS to deny 501c3 status to conservative groups...was not fair play......the democrats impeaching Trump for a normal phone call...was not fair play...the democrats burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans and assassinating police officers.....is not fair play.

So White 6 can shove that "Fair Play," bullshit where the shun doesn't shine.....
Just sayin, since you are well aware how Moscow Mitch handled it 10 months out from election. If you do not want to see it as average voters, do the trumpian thing and don't look.
"Average" voters don't pay any attention to this shit. The percentage of people in this country who are actually informed is terribly low.
I have heard. So you think it will be a low volume presidential election?
Not at all.

Orange man bad will drive both sides to the polls regardless of their understanding of current events.

You think my analysis is wrong?

Wrong? Yes.

Look at the discourse here. People who never leave their apartment are arguing over the best ways to manage a forest so it doesn't burn. There may be something like a few dozen true experts on the topic in the nation. You have even less people who are true experts on viral disease. That doesn't stop the "average" people here from weighing in on the best way to avoid covid.

If your point is/was that people don't pay attention...you're wrong.
If your point is/was that not understanding the topics will cause apathy...you're way wrong.
where i live.jpg

"The American people‎ should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new President," McConnell said in a statement hours after Scalia died in February 2016. - Mitch McConnell

Things have changed.

Fuck the Communists.
Things have changed..ya, hypocrites now control everything

Fair play is now renamed:

Jo

He really has no choice politically. If he doesn't put a butt in that seat, the Democrats probably take the Senate because clearly that is the prize. They may take it anyway but instead of academic ideas about what a Democratic Controlled Senate would do...it would be you elect this...you get that or you get 4 years of "no" if the blob wins. The hypocrisy may cost R's the senate but he'll keep his seat. He may lose that if he were to not be a hypocrite.
This will motivate every voter to get out and vote. Suspect they will have control of Supreme Court, but not likely to win the Presidency or keep the Senate.

Who?

What if Trump says "let's wait until after the election"? That is going to ensure they ALL vote. Even the RINOS will be cornered.

If Trump does it before, he chooses a woman and gains more female votes. He's in a win/win situation.
Voters will look at it as a complete betrayal by MCConnell, who said 10 months before election is too close before an election to make such a decision. They will take it out on Senate Republicans and on trump.
If by voters you mean the radical left then yes, I agree.
Otherwise most common folk are gonna look at all the shit going on in our nation right now, mostly caused by democrats and rectify that first.
NO, actually I was talking voters in general. Some people value fair play, and pushing through this time would not look like fair play, unless done after election, and trump won the election.

There is no fair play anymore. Kavanaugh hearings demonstrated that.

Jo

If the republicans nominated and appointed a replacement...that would be fair play since the rules....The Constitution.....give them that actual ability......

The democrats smearing Justice Kavanaugh was not fair play....obama using illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump...was not fair play....obama using the FBI to destroy General Flynn...was not fair play......obama using the IRS to deny 501c3 status to conservative groups...was not fair play......the democrats impeaching Trump for a normal phone call...was not fair play...the democrats burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans and assassinating police officers.....is not fair play.

So White 6 can shove that "Fair Play," bullshit where the shun doesn't shine.....
Just sayin, since you are well aware how Moscow Mitch handled it 10 months out from election. If you do not want to see it as average voters, do the trumpian thing and don't look.
"Average" voters don't pay any attention to this shit. The percentage of people in this country who are actually informed is terribly low.
I have heard. So you think it will be a low volume presidential election?
Not at all.

Orange man bad will drive both sides to the polls regardless of their understanding of current events.

You think my analysis is wrong?

Wrong? Yes.

Look at the discourse here. People who never leave their apartment are arguing over the best ways to manage a forest so it doesn't burn. There may be something like a few dozen true experts on the topic in the nation. You have even less people who are true experts on viral disease. That doesn't stop the "average" people here from weighing in on the best way to avoid covid.

If your point is/was that people don't pay attention...you're wrong.
If your point is/was that not understanding the topics will cause apathy...you're way wrong.
View attachment 391097
Probably because your doing a lousy job of doing it.

Forum List

Back