Wow! Mcconnell vows to vote on nominee!

This is going to start a whole new round of crazy!
Fair play is now renamed:

Jo

He really has no choice politically. If he doesn't put a butt in that seat, the Democrats probably take the Senate because clearly that is the prize. They may take it anyway but instead of academic ideas about what a Democratic Controlled Senate would do...it would be you elect this...you get that or you get 4 years of "no" if the blob wins. The hypocrisy may cost R's the senate but he'll keep his seat. He may lose that if he were to not be a hypocrite.
This will motivate every voter to get out and vote. Suspect they will have control of Supreme Court, but not likely to win the Presidency or keep the Senate.

Who?

What if Trump says "let's wait until after the election"? That is going to ensure they ALL vote. Even the RINOS will be cornered.

If Trump does it before, he chooses a woman and gains more female votes. He's in a win/win situation.
Voters will look at it as a complete betrayal by MCConnell, who said 10 months before election is too close before an election to make such a decision. They will take it out on Senate Republicans and on trump.
If by voters you mean the radical left then yes, I agree.
Otherwise most common folk are gonna look at all the shit going on in our nation right now, mostly caused by democrats and rectify that first.
NO, actually I was talking voters in general. Some people value fair play, and pushing through this time would not look like fair play, unless done after election, and trump won the election.

There is no fair play anymore. Kavanaugh hearings demonstrated that.

Jo

If the republicans nominated and appointed a replacement...that would be fair play since the rules....The Constitution.....give them that actual ability......

The democrats smearing Justice Kavanaugh was not fair play....obama using illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump...was not fair play....obama using the FBI to destroy General Flynn...was not fair play......obama using the IRS to deny 501c3 status to conservative groups...was not fair play......the democrats impeaching Trump for a normal phone call...was not fair play...the democrats burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans and assassinating police officers.....is not fair play.

So White 6 can shove that "Fair Play," bullshit where the shun doesn't shine.....
Just sayin, since you are well aware how Moscow Mitch handled it 10 months out from election. If you do not want to see it as average voters, do the trumpian thing and don't look.

Calling him "Moscow" Mitch is all we need to know from you.........
Hey, I didn't make a deal for the Russians to build an aluminum plant in Kentucky, and downplay trump Russia connections and interference, even if own Senate intelligence committee said it was true. Moscow Mitch did. I didn't make up the name, anymore than you made of the name sleepy joe.

There was no connection between Trump and Russia....there was a connection between hilary and putin through her fake foundation.

That you either buy the lie about Russia, or just want to add to spreading the lie......it says everything about you...
Tell it to the Senate Intelligence Committee. They already published, but maybe you can convince them to recant, where Moscow Mitch could not.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Jo

He really has no choice politically. If he doesn't put a butt in that seat, the Democrats probably take the Senate because clearly that is the prize. They may take it anyway but instead of academic ideas about what a Democratic Controlled Senate would do...it would be you elect this...you get that or you get 4 years of "no" if the blob wins. The hypocrisy may cost R's the senate but he'll keep his seat. He may lose that if he were to not be a hypocrite.
This will motivate every voter to get out and vote. Suspect they will have control of Supreme Court, but not likely to win the Presidency or keep the Senate.

Who?

What if Trump says "let's wait until after the election"? That is going to ensure they ALL vote. Even the RINOS will be cornered.

If Trump does it before, he chooses a woman and gains more female votes. He's in a win/win situation.
Voters will look at it as a complete betrayal by MCConnell, who said 10 months before election is too close before an election to make such a decision. They will take it out on Senate Republicans and on trump.

Wow.

What a really brilliant prediction.

Given that the left is still in the process of burning down cities...nobody is going to give a fuck.
My city hasn't burned, most cities haven't burned, bet your city hasn't burned either. In fact, in cities that have had actual riots, your burning cities has been a few blocks in the city, while a few blocks away any direction 98% plus of the city looks like a normal day, week, month or year in that city. My prediction will be born out, to a much greater extent than you characterization or cities burning down. This is why people don't believe you guys. You overstate the facts and try to use it as a basis for logic. That ain't logic. Look at any city that actually had a riot (not just a demonstration) and tell me I am wrong, just name the city.

you would feel diffr if it was your shit in a small part of a city that got burnt down.

Jo

ammo is already sold out. i got several hundred rounds of lake city green tip if anyone is into it.

Just curious...how much$?

free. i dont shoot it anymore as i sold all my bullet hoses. i even swapped all the 9mm i had for some bike stuff. i just need room. i still have a few glock and AR mags to.

Jo

Who?

Otherwise most common folk are gonna look at all the shit going on in our nation right now, mostly caused by democrats and rectify that first.
NO, actually I was talking voters in general. Some people value fair play, and pushing through this time would not look like fair play, unless done after election, and trump won the election.

Jo

If the republicans nominated and appointed a replacement...that would be fair play since the rules....The Constitution.....give them that actual ability......

The democrats smearing Justice Kavanaugh was not fair play....obama using illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump...was not fair play....obama using the FBI to destroy General Flynn...was not fair play......obama using the IRS to deny 501c3 status to conservative groups...was not fair play......the democrats impeaching Trump for a normal phone call...was not fair play...the democrats burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans and assassinating police officers.....is not fair play.

So White 6 can shove that "Fair Play," bullshit where the shun doesn't shine.....
Just sayin, since you are well aware how Moscow Mitch handled it 10 months out from election. If you do not want to see it as average voters, do the trumpian thing and don't look.

Hey, I didn't make a deal for the Russians to build an aluminum plant in Kentucky, and downplay trump Russia connections and interference, even if own Senate intelligence committee said it was true. Moscow Mitch did. I didn't make up the name, anymore than you made of the name sleepy joe.

There was no connection between Trump and Russia....there was a connection between hilary and putin through her fake foundation.

That you either buy the lie about Russia, or just want to add to spreading the lie......it says everything about you...
Tell it to the Senate Intelligence Committee. They already published, but maybe you can convince them to recant, where Moscow Mitch could not.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The 10 year long mueller probe found nothing....filled with hilary supporters....sell that crap to someone else.......and we now know that the Steele Dossier was from russian sources and was used to get illegal FISA warrants.....but you don't want to cover that...

Yet just a few short years ago

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Tuesday flatly rejected any person President Barack Obama nominates to the Supreme Court following the death of Justice Antonin Scalia, saying the voters should decide.
There are many in the Senate who still think Scalia was offed. It's most likely why they refused Obama.

Jo

"The American people‎ should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new President," McConnell said in a statement hours after Scalia died in February 2016. - Mitch McConnell

Things have changed.

Fuck the Communists.
You're a blithering idiot! Steeped in cynicism and anti-democratic conspiracy theories your mind has been poisoned. What is it about America you claim to love? It certainly isn't the democracy part.

Move to Russia with Trump come February. You two Authoritarians should get along like grand old comrades!
Funny, a commie calling an American a commie. Idiot^^^
What makes me a Communist? How is advocating one party rule NOT communist?

Jo

Who?

Wow.

Given that the left is still in the process of burning down cities...nobody is going to give a fuck.
My city hasn't burned, most cities haven't burned, bet your city hasn't burned either. In fact, in cities that have had actual riots, your burning cities has been a few blocks in the city, while a few blocks away any direction 98% plus of the city looks like a normal day, week, month or year in that city. My prediction will be born out, to a much greater extent than you characterization or cities burning down. This is why people don't believe you guys. You overstate the facts and try to use it as a basis for logic. That ain't logic. Look at any city that actually had a riot (not just a demonstration) and tell me I am wrong, just name the city.

you would feel diffr if it was your shit in a small part of a city that got burnt down.

Jo

ammo is already sold out. i got several hundred rounds of lake city green tip if anyone is into it.

free. i dont shoot it anymore as i sold all my bullet hoses. i even swapped all the 9mm i had for some bike stuff. i just need room. i still have a few glock and AR mags to.
That would personalize it, alright. Still would not mean it is ongoing or that it is ongoing in major parts of the country. Looking at the pictures posted on here last few days and they are more often than not from early Aug or even still sometimes from other countries. How do you expect people to sustain a sense of panic without ongoing violence? I'm just not up to it, especially sense there was never much to begin with in Tennessee, as it is a good way to get arrested and thrown in jail for at least a 45 day cooling off period. Bill Lee signed that into law earlier this year, as Tennesseans just said "No, we don't want that crap here".

Jo

Who?

Wow.

Jo

That would personalize it, alright. Still would not mean it is ongoing or that it is ongoing in major parts of the country. Looking at the pictures posted on here last few days and they are more often than not from early Aug or even still sometimes from other countries. How do you expect people to sustain a sense of panic without ongoing violence? I'm just not up to it, especially sense there was never much to begin with in Tennessee, as it is a good way to get arrested and thrown in jail for at least a 45 day cooling off period. Bill Lee signed that into law earlier this year, as Tennesseans just said "No, we don't want that crap here".

good for them, but it doesnt help the guy who runs a subway sammich shop in portland. that crap spreads to. maybe you diddnt see it, i know i diddnt here, but it spreads.

Jo

Who?

Jo

The 10 year long mueller probe found nothing....filled with hilary supporters....sell that crap to someone else.......and we now know that the Steele Dossier was from russian sources and was used to get illegal FISA warrants.....but you don't want to cover that...
Don't you read? The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence did their own report, whether Moscow Mitch liked it or not and released more findings this year. Republican chaired, Republican majority committee in the Republican controlled US Senate? It was in all the papers. I think still available, going through the US Senate government website. You got a computer. You could look it up.

Jo

Who?

Jo

Don't you read? The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence did their own report, whether Moscow Mitch liked it or not and released more findings this year. Republican chaired, Republican majority committee in the Republican controlled US Senate? It was in all the papers. I think still available, going through the US Senate government website. You got a computer. You could look it up.

Collusion in the criminal sense is not in there. The semantic game being played
Never points to any prosecutable actions. You are inferring your own meaning from what you are reading.....that's fine. I do also....and that is also fine.

Jo

Jo

Who?

Wow.

Jo

good for them, but it doesnt help the guy who runs a subway sammich shop in portland. that crap spreads to. maybe you diddnt see it, i know i diddnt here, but it spreads.
Those people will have to do their own laws. Bill ain't going anywhere. Let face it. Corona Virus appears to still be spreading faster than the violence. What if people read the papers and find out there isn't much continued rioting? Not hard to check local news anywhere in this country. If it were in Jackson or Memphis or even Nashville, it would definitely make the Jackson Sun or Channel 7 News. I always check for local news when I read stuff on this board. Don't you? I have found some people on here just want to keep things stirred up on here for political reasons.

Jo

Who?

Jo

Collusion in the criminal sense is not in there. The semantic game being played
Never points to any prosecutable actions. You are inferring your own meaning from what you are reading.....that's fine. I do also....and that is also fine.

Jo
There is no such thing as "Collusion in the criminal sense". Try an internet search. No federal law on it. Why did you think everybody wanted to shift the subject to collusion in the first place? Mueller even said in his report that he wasn't investigating collusion, but was looking for crimes against the United States.

Jo

Who?

Wow.

Jo

If I wasnt pretty well stocked I'd make the drive for it.
Now that the Wife is on board with getting more ammo I'm gonna go nuts when the shevles fill up again.
I havent looked lately but how are online stocks doing?

Jo

Who?

Wow.

Jo

Those people will have to do their own laws. Bill ain't going anywhere. Let face it. Corona Virus appears to still be spreading faster than the violence. What if people read the papers and find out there isn't much continued rioting? Not hard to check local news anywhere in this country. If it were in Jackson or Memphis or even Nashville, it would definitely make the Jackson Sun or Channel 7 News. I always check for local news when I read stuff on this board. Don't you? I have found some people on here just want to keep things stirred up on here for political reasons.

WTF?
Corona is tapering off.

Jo

Who?

Jo

"Average" voters don't pay any attention to this shit. The percentage of people in this country who are actually informed is terribly low.

You go, Mitch!

No reason to not replace her now.

McConnell: Trump's Supreme Court nominee 'will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate'

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said unequivocally Friday night that President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee to fill the vacancy of late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg “will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate.”

Ginsburg, 87, died Friday from complications surrounding metastatic pancreas cancer.

“The Senate and the nation mourn the sudden passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and the conclusion of her extraordinary American life,” McConnell said in a statement Friday.

“In the last midterm election before Justice Scalia’s death in 2016, Americans elected a Republican Senate majority because we pledged to check and balance the last days of a lame-duck president’s second term. We kept our promise,” McConnell continued. “Since the 1880s, no Senate has confirmed an opposite-party president’s Supreme Court nominee in a presidential election year.”

McConnell added that “by contrast, Americans reelected our majority in 2016 and expanded it in 2018 because we pledged to work with President Trump and support his agenda, particularly his outstanding appointments to the federal judiciary.”

“Once again, we will keep our promise,” he said. “President Trump’s nominee will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate.”

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE RUTH BADER GINSBURG DIES AT 87

In May 2019, McConnell, R-Ky., made clear that should a vacancy materialize in the midst of the 2020 election cycle, the GOP-majority Senate would likely “fill it.”
McConnell’s comments last year were met with criticism from Democrats who accused him of hypocrisy, based on the treatment of former President Barack Obamas Supreme Court nominee and D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals chief Judge Merrick Garland.

Obama nominated Garland to replace the late Justice Antonin Scalia, who passed away in 2016, but McConnell and Senate Republicans refused to hold a hearing or vote on his nomination, citing the imminent 2016 presidential election.

Speaking to Fox News last year, McConnell suggested his stance was not hypocritical -- because in 2020, Republicans would control both the White House and the Senate, unlike Democrats in 2016, who controlled only the White House.
Let’s not forget Mitch BLOCKED the senate from even having a vote on Garland even though it was blatantly unconstitutional. I’m sure republicans are thrilled at Ginsburg’s passing. Them winning is all that matters to them.

Oh and also don’t forget Mitch’s blatant hypocrisy about election years and voting on judges. He’s a sociopath without any principles.
He didn't block it, he just ignored it

There will be a vote. The nominee will probably be ratified. The WH and the Senate will go blue, and then the Senate will add six new seats to SCOTUS.
meth2.jpg

Jo
At this point, the leftist hatred of Trump is so irrational he could nominate Obama and they'd fight it to the death.
You are absolutely right, this time. No way they will trust trump to make a moderate nominee, because they know he will not. He will put somebody that distinctly right of center. Somebody above said think of it like the Kavanaugh hearing, except with guns and knives. In the end, trumps nominee will be confirmed. It is what trump has to do, as any president would do. McConnell and the Senate will take the blame for pushing it through. Trump and 23 Republican Senators will be punished at the polls. Amazing, trump and McConnell (McConnell who blocked even a hearing on Obama's nominee 10 months out from an election) will just be playing the cards dealt, but they will be punished none the less, and Senate Republicans along with them.
Is Jake sharing his meth with you?

The left's hatred for Trump is so irrational, he could nominate Obama for the seat and they'd be outraged because it's what TRUMP! TROOOOOMP!!! wanted.

Pres. Trump just need to wait until right after the election. He need to take his time to make sure that he don't put the wrong person to fill that position. Basically, he need to fast for forty days and nights from pleasurable foods and drink only clean water and pray during this period so that God will give him what he want.
And after he wins this election, he will have all the time in the world to do the things that he want while in office.

1600561052034.png

Forum List

Back