WOW: Latest Newsweek Cover has Michelle Obama Posing With Apple With Carl Marx Image

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
First it was the Mao Christmas Tree Ornaments and Now this on the Cover of a National Publication called Newsweek. As of earlier this morning Newsweek has cropped the picture as the image is being scrubbed everywhere. This is more evidence that we have devoted Communist occupying the White House and proof the media are in the pockets of them. What do you think.

See for Yourself:
Why is there a picture of Karl Marx hidden on this apple in the latest Newsweek cover of our fashion icon First Lady? HillBuzz

See cropped Pic:
Michelle Obama: Why I'm Fighting Childhood Obesity - Newsweek.com

First it was the Mao Christmas Tree Ornaments and Now this on the Cover of a National Publication called Newsweek. As of earlier this morning Newsweek has cropped the picture as the image is being scrubbed everywhere. This is more evidence that we have devoted Communist occupying the White House and proof the media are in the pockets of them. What do you think.

See for Yourself:
Why is there a picture of Karl Marx hidden on this apple in the latest Newsweek cover of our fashion icon First Lady? HillBuzz

See cropped Pic:

I'm surprised it isn't with a hammer in one hand and a sickle in the other.

I don't know. Maybe Jesus wasn't handy. I saw an image of Jesus in a bowl of banana pudding I got last night at the buffet. It really freaked me out to see that image of Jesus in the banana pudding but it didn't effect the taste any. I thought only Catholics saw the image of Jesus in stuff... Maybe if you think you see the image of Marx in the apple on the cover of the Time magazine it really means that you are a latent communist. Just a guess.

Last edited:

See for Yourself:

See cropped Pic:

That is plainly a picture of Mary. She did the same thing on a pancake.

holy_pancake.jpg

See for Yourself:

See cropped Pic:

I love the comments on your first link. High class all the way around. :clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back