Wow. It gets more dreadful by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly breaking news.
An Italian documentary showed images of the Wuhan lab and explained the bat experiments in 2015.
When will the penny drop with Low-information libs is the question.

Thanks... Was the first time I saw it with the informational highway at my disposal, but the impact is still relevant right ?

Hardly breaking news.
An Italian documentary showed images of the Wuhan lab and explained the bat experiments in 2015.

Thanks... Was the first time I saw it with the informational highway at my disposal, but the impact is still relevant right ?

Why didnt the WHO stop this in its tracks?
Why is the MSM still hiding this from its viewers?
Why is Big Tech removing these videos from many platforms?
China needs to pay.

Hardly breaking news.

China needs to pay.

By allowing people he knew were likely infected to board international flights, Xi Jinping committed a defacto act of bio warfare on the world...He and Fauxi need to be frog marched before The Hague.

Mr. Beagle, thank you for sharing this revelation that the sources we had were correct last year. This tale wreaks of intentionally weaponized human corona virus was conditioned to become a pandemic wherever China flew their initial victims to points around the world.

I am glad about one thing, however, that China finally shut dow the Wuhan "research facility." that was set up by an alliance of Chinese and French scientists. I also hope we stop funding the WHO whose acceptance of the Chinese narrative that claimed there was neither intent nor danger.

But that pales in comparison to the New York Governor who arrogantly refused to accept President Trump's floating hospital that was prepared to treat New York's covid patients to force sick people into homes for the elderly, which deprived 15,000 people of their lives. These homes were to protect seniors no longer able to care for themselves or others.

Cuomo is now blaming Trump for Cuomo's own blatant political backstab of the President Donald Trump. And a boatload of Democrats (and assorted others) believed Cuomo's intentional lying propaganda. It wasn't a pretty sight around this website, when I knew President Trump did his very best to provide for the common defense of the American people by telling the truth as it unfolded. I am ashamed of the Democrat party's criminal conduct of hating on an American President to the point of sacrificing thousands of elderly citizens and their families of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Last edited:
Firstly in the video, the captioned English gets drowned out by the overly-dramatic communist Chinese sensationalist’s voice. The reader-prisoner may have, or have not, grasped the message in their mother tongue.

Firstly in the video, the captioned English gets drowned out by the overly-dramatic communist Chinese sensationalist’s voice. The reader-prisoner may have, or have not, grasped the message in their mother tongue.
Care to put this in layman's term's ?

The narrator tries to get the audience excited by the exotic foregin intrigue. The instigator of the lab-leak conspiracy, Zheng-Li Shi, is introduced at timepoint 3:47. She is a communist-capitalist, and is not conceited, she’s (convinced [italics]) she is hot.

The narrator tries to get the audience excited by the exotic foregin intrigue. The instigator of the lab-leak conspiracy, Zheng-Li Shi, is introduced at timepoint 3:47. She is a communist-capitalist, and is not conceited, she’s (convinced [italics]) she is hot.
Uhhhhhh okkkkkkkkk, so have you had your meds today ? Nurse Crachet, could you come over here a minute please.

We’ll take a closer look at “Drastic” tomorrow, because their introduction in the video sounds so phony. The dramatization is as intense as an acid trip.

Hardly breaking news.

China needs to pay.

THERE'S the post I was looking for!

What EXACTLY was WHO supposed to stop in its tracks? Viral research? That's just plain stupid.
What exactly is the MSM hiding? and WHY?
ANY actual news source that would break the "news" you're dying to see would DIE to get that exclusive.
The exclusive could be worth millions and they're covering it up? That makes no sense.
Big Tech? Because the TOS has been violated. It really is that simple.
and, finally,
China needs to pay FOR WHAT? The incompetence of the leaders of the US, Brazil, Sweden, India and other nations who decided to make believe the pandemic was nothing to worry over?

The CORRECT answer, of course, for those NOT defending Trump's incompetence, is that we want to find out all we can about how the OVID pandemic started and it's progression
BUT
We want to find out so we can reduce the possibility of it happening again
AS OPPOSED TO
Finding someone to blame for Trump's incompetence.
Wha

By allowing people he knew were likely infected to board international flights, Xi Jinping committed a defacto act of bio warfare on the world...He and Fauxi need to be frog marched before The Hague.
The fact that the CCP will not be held to account in any way only sets the stage for this type of an act of war to be used again. The next time it could be a REAL contagion that kills more than the old and sick.

This is a real contagion: 600,000. We thank Foreigner for pointing out the 2015 link. This video is so phony, MI6 must be watching the Brit female reporter while rolling on the floor with laughter. The dramatization of both Brit and Chinese, ‘Exclusive Footage Proves Science Was Being Performed in China.’

Opening a thread requires some original content and not simply posting a video. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back