Wow, I was right. Republicans are GOING AFTER THE GAYS first thing.

Supreme Court Could Decide Next Fall if Your Boss Can Fire You for Being Gay - Rewire.News

The U.S. Supreme Court could decide next term whether employers can legally discriminate against a worker on the basis of their sexual orientation.

How Is It Still Legal to Fire Someone for Being Gay? – Rolling Stone

A New York court ruled today that firing an employee based on sexual orientation is against the law – but the legal battle isn’t over yet

Court: Georgia Worker Not Protected from Firing Because of Sexual Orientation

A federal appeals court in Atlanta last week reaffirmed its decision that workers aren’t protected against workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation, though two of the 11 judges strongly disagreed.

States BEG Supreme Court To Let Them Fire Gay Employees

Is It OK to Fire a Gay Person? Kavanaugh Won't Say

This question will be popping up in court next week.
Wanna bet the outcome?
Come on, these are Republicans. Do we have to guess?

Told you. You better flee to Bolivia while you still can.

Meaning little girls hold no attraction for them.

Little girls may not hold any attraction to them. But I am sure pervy trans-gender man/woman would be attracted to either girls or boys.

You're "pretty sure", sounds like you don't have a clue and you've just made it up.

I am sure you have kids of your own. It's easy to say what you did behind that screen. I just hope one of those trans-gender don't get to your kids at a Target. That's all I am saying.

Meaning little girls hold no attraction for them.

Little girls may not hold any attraction to them. But I am sure pervy trans-gender man/woman would be attracted to either girls or boys.

You're "pretty sure", sounds like you don't have a clue and you've just made it up.

I am sure you have kids of your own. It's easy to say what you did behind that screen. I just hope one of those trans-gender don't get to your kids at a Target. That's all I am saying.

Life is always a risk. But how often do kids get attacked in public bathrooms?

If a child is left alone with strangers, you are putting your child at risk, no matter where that child is. Sensible people try and reduce those risks.

And change your name, I can't post a reply to you because you name has characters this forum doesn't like.

And change your name, I can't post a reply to you because you name has characters this forum doesn't like.

I am trying to change my name. Apparently, one of the mods was suppose to last night.

If a child is left alone with strangers, you are putting your child at risk, no matter where that child is. Sensible people try and reduce those risks.

Maybe its hardly ever reported because you know how kids are. Yes, some can easily lie just to get the person in trouble (with the law).
Yes, I totally agree that when you leave a child alone with strangers; you (in general) are putting them at risk.
I would never leave my daughter alone with any man (straight or gay). Because, in this world these days, anything could happen. Not saying that it will. But way too many people say,"It could never happen to my child."
To me, that a crock of you-know-what.

I am trying to change my name. Apparently, one of the mods was suppose to last night.

Maybe its hardly ever reported because you know how kids are. Yes, some can easily lie just to get the person in trouble (with the law).
Yes, I totally agree that when you leave a child alone with strangers; you (in general) are putting them at risk.
I would never leave my daughter alone with any man (straight or gay). Because, in this world these days, anything could happen. Not saying that it will. But way too many people say,"It could never happen to my child."

So what's the issue here?

I've used unisex bathrooms, no problem. It's about people taking those precautions in life, and then there's less risk and less problems.

It's not about transgender people in bathrooms. But if there's a problem, have a third bathroom for all people who don't conform to the norms.

It's not about transgender people in bathrooms. But if there's a problem, have a third bathroom for all people who don't conform to the norms.

I agree..there should be a third bathroom.

The issue I have personally is that we should not be subject for trans-gender people in the same bathrooms when kids are present. Some parents don't go in the bathrooms when their kid(s) are in there. Especially public ones.
I personally would not even allow my daughter to use the Ladies Room unless my wife was present. That's just me.

I am sure you have a different take on it, and that is fine. I respect what you say is valid.

I think we are getting prematurely hysterical here. Let’s see what happens.

Supreme Court Could Decide Next Fall if Your Boss Can Fire You for Being Gay - Rewire.News

The U.S. Supreme Court could decide next term whether employers can legally discriminate against a worker on the basis of their sexual orientation.

A New York court ruled today that firing an employee based on sexual orientation is against the law – but the legal battle isn’t over yet

A federal appeals court in Atlanta last week reaffirmed its decision that workers aren’t protected against workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation, though two of the 11 judges strongly disagreed.

Wanna bet the outcome?

should practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy, be next? if God can't trust them, why should we!

So what's the issue here?

I've used unisex bathrooms, no problem. It's about people taking those precautions in life, and then there's less risk and less problems.

It’s just people peeing

Nowhere on their calendar is such a case-
Argument Calendars - Supreme Court of the United States

Wanna bet the outcome?

I agree..there should be a third bathroom.

The issue I have personally is that we should not be subject for trans-gender people in the same bathrooms when kids are present. Some parents don't go in the bathrooms when their kid(s) are in there. Especially public ones.
I personally would not even allow my daughter to use the Ladies Room unless my wife was present. That's just me.

I am sure you have a different take on it, and that is fine. I respect what you say is valid.

But then again, if you're in a cubicle, then there really isn't much issue. Girls go in cubicles. Boys often use urinals. But if you put enough covering around them, shouldn't be much of an issue either.

Or have a bathroom where people can go in individually, rather than communal.

Wanna bet the outcome?

My guess will be that Kavanaugh will probably steer clear of this controversial issue. Unless, he is cornered. If anything, he will assess the fact base on the Constitution of the United States.
How can you steer clear of a court case? That doesn’t make any sense.

Wow, that’s amazing. Talk about planning and coordination. The Republicans managed to convince Stevens to retire at just the perfect moment to allow them to arrange to go after the Gay Community with Stevens. This is apparently the culmination of a years long plan. Or something.

Or you’re ratcheting up the hysteria again.

Wow, that’s amazing. Talk about planning and coordination. The Republicans managed to convince Stevens to retire at just the perfect moment to allow them to arrange to go after the Gay Community with Stevens. This is apparently the culmination of a years long plan. Or something.

Or you’re ratcheting up the hysteria again.
You think Republicans aren’t going to go after gay people? Seriously? Is that a joke?
Republicans hate gays even more than they hate blacks Hispanics Muslims and women’s rights.
Everyone knows that.
Just asked most Republicans, they’ll tell you.

Forum List

Back