Wow: GOP Lawmaker Accuses Obama Of Treason Violating Article 3 Section 3

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is a serious allegation and the GOP lawmaker is right. Obama is giving aid and comfort to the enemy and attempting to overthrow the government from within. Obama has already subverted the Constitution, namely Article 2 Section 1 the day he took office. What Obama is doing now is letting this country be infiltrated and it needs to stop. Obama was never vetted and his thesis he wrote in college was never analyzed so we could get a take on his ideology. If that would have happened, chances are is that he would have never been elected. I applaud this lawmaker for bringing this Constitutional issue up as well as this crisis Obama is or has created.

Harry Accornero, New Hampshire GOP Lawmaker, Accuses President Obama Of Treason | Independent Film, News and Media

Bin Laden - Dead.

Qaddafi - Dead.

Awlaki - Dead.

Atiyah Abd al Rahman - Dead.

Republicans let them go. Obama tracks them down. Who is giving "aid" to the enemy? Nice try.

You are obviously an officer. Officer Major Fail.

• Banned
Bin Laden - Dead.

Qaddafi - Dead.

Awlaki - Dead.

Republicans let them go. Obama tracks them down. Who is giving "aid" to the enemy? Nice try.

If you read the article. the issue is letting illegals invade this country at a alarming rate and initialting the Fast and Furious program. Giving guns to the enemy and them turning around and killing Americans is treasonist. Do you support that?

Bin Laden - Dead.

Qaddafi - Dead.

Awlaki - Dead.

If you read the article. the issue is letting illegals invade this country at a alarming rate and initialting the Fast and Furious program. Giving guns to the enemy and them turning around and killing Americans is treasonist. Do you support that?

Yes he does...He is one world and one race. That's his idea of the future, while our idea is for our races to remain intact within nation states(area's of the world). As it has been generally for thousands of years.

Who is more extreme you ask?:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Bin Laden - Dead.

Qaddafi - Dead.

Awlaki - Dead.

Look at your avatar dipshit and tell me again it's about "illegals".

This is a serious allegation and the GOP lawmaker is right. Obama is giving aid and comfort to the enemy and attempting to overthrow the government from within. Obama has already subverted the Constitution, namely Article 2 Section 1 the day he took office. What Obama is doing now is letting this country be infiltrated and it needs to stop. Obama was never vetted and his thesis he wrote in college was never analyzed so we could get a take on his ideology. If that would have happened, chances are is that he would have never been elected. I applaud this lawmaker for bringing this Constitutional issue up as well as this crisis Obama is or has created.

Harry Accornero, New Hampshire GOP Lawmaker, Accuses President Obama Of Treason | Independent Film, News and Media

Idiots and trolls. Illegal immigration is one of the few strong points Obama has going for him. Decreased illegals coming in and increased illegals going out. If he is a traitor for this then I guess the last 5 presidents were all the antichrist.

Not sure why I am bothering responding to a racially insensitive piece of crap like yourself, but do us all a favour, and look up how many deportations there have been since Obama took office.

Look it up, then share that with your Klan buddies.

Democrats who are leaving have something to say to obama too.

Announcing Retirement, Dem Congressman Bashes Obama - Hotline On Call

obama is addressing the foreclosure crisis. He's giving residency visas out to any foreigner who buys a home.

This guy is worst than george Bush.:eek::eek:

No, he's not. Not until Obama sends thousands of our kids off to fight and die for no good reason.

And yes, USArmyRetired. We need to make the birth certificate the #1 issue of the GOP campaign to unseat Obama. :lol:

Democrats who are leaving have something to say to obama too.

Announcing Retirement, Dem Congressman Bashes Obama - Hotline On Call

obama is addressing the foreclosure crisis. He's giving residency visas out to any foreigner who buys a home.

This guy is worst than george Bush.:eek::eek:

No, he's not. Not until Obama sends thousands of our kids off to fight and die for no good reason.

And yes, USArmyRetired. We need to make the birth certificate the #1 issue of the GOP campaign to unseat Obama. :lol:

So I must assume you think Afghanistan is a good war. Thanks for saying so.

Bin Laden - Dead.

Qaddafi - Dead.

Awlaki - Dead.

Look at your avatar dipshit and tell me again it's about "illegals".

Do you support due process? Do you support Holder allowing assault rifles into cartels while killing our own? Do you?

Obama is giving aid and comfort to the enemy and attempting to overthrow the government from within.

"Giving aid and comfort" and "enemy" are both literal statements and cannot be interpreted metaphorically. "Enemy" means a country we are at war with; it does not mean anyone you don't happen to like. "Aid and comfort" does not mean saying nice things, it means supplying arms, food, other supplies, militarily significant information, and the like.

Obama is the head of the government. The statement that he is trying to overthrow it implies that he is trying to overthrow himself. If he wanted to do that, he could simply resign.

Looking over the rest of your post, I see that you are a birther, which pretty much tells me where you're coming from: a believer in non-thinking garbage. It seems that your pet Congresscritter is similarly inane.

Foreign policy by assassination is a very dangerous concept. It might take an army of litigators to determine if assassination by NATO is legitimate but I doubt that deliberately killing an American citizen in a foreign country is legal. Anyway it seems that left wing administrations are pretty bloodthirsty.

“I am formally asking you to bring a commission of treason against Mr. Barack Husain [sic] Obama,” wrote Accornero in the email, posted by Blue Hampshire and obtained by The Huffington Post. “We have a President who allows our borders to be violated by illegals of any country while we are at war. He allows them work permits, access to our services and when apprehended by law enforcement refuses to have them jailed or deported.”
That is some Grade A ignorant idiocy.

Forum List

Back