Wow, first negative mainstream news I've read on Biden

It's become a scientific experiment now :abgg2q.jpg: Think I'll report on their reports daily. Make things small, verify more than a theory.

Here's todays news CNN front page. Front and center "GOP's Conspiracy Caucus":
19 stories Trump
- all negative.
Six stories Biden - all timid and positive less one perhaps could be seen in a negative light, which reads "World Will Take the Tragic Truth from Biden's Inauguration". Interesting, let's see what they mean....Oh look, negative Trump, who had negative Trump?

Here's todays news Yahoo front page. Front and center why Twitter banned Trump:
Six stories Trump
- all negative. They lightened the load today and are strong on gender narratives again.
Seven stories Biden - all timid and positive and concern the stimulus checks they're buying us off with.

Last edited:
Here's todays news CNN front page. Front and center "Pivotal Week in American History":
15 stories Trump - all negative.

11 stories Biden - all casual and positive less one that reads "Biden will likely take office without key cabinet members". So let's see what they have to say. Oh, right out of the gate it reads "a result of the Republican-led Senate moving much more slowly to schedule confirmation hearings."

Many of the Biden stories explain what a tall task Biden has, he's already a fucking hero.

Here's todays news Yahoo front page. Front and center Biden's big plans:
Four stories Trump
- all negative.

Six stories Biden - all positive, including "Biden's $1400 stimulus check proposal".

If you thought Obama was well hidden under media, what do you think of Biden?

And what do you figure they're going to investigate Trump for?
A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
G. Major assault on Capital
H. Tried to steal an election
I. Tried to steal two elections
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

Right wingers don't care about corruption. The right wing in the Senate proved it by voting to acquit their guy for purely partisan purposes regardless.

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

Right wingers don't care about corruption. The right wing in the Senate proved it by voting to acquit their guy for purely partisan purposes regardless.

Remind us what Trump was accused of.

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

The House adopted two articles of impeachment against Trump: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. The Senate acquitted Trump of these charges on February 5, 2020.[2]--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_impeachment_of_Donald_Trump

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

The House adopted two articles of impeachment against Trump: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. The Senate acquitted Trump of these charges on February 5, 2020.[2]--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_impeachment_of_Donald_Trump

I'm asking what were the reasons for so-called abuse of power and obstruction of Congress?

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

I'm asking what were the reasons for so-called abuse of power and obstruction of Congress?
Here is one:

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

Here is one:

Ah that's so 2016. Didn't mean anything there either.

If you haven't heard, the question I'm asking what were the reasons for so-called abuse of power and obstruction of Congress for their newest impeachment circus?

Here are todays news CNN front page. Front and center Trump:
14 stories Trump
- all negative.

6 stories Biden - all casual and positive, and many of course Trump negative, that's a common theme as well.

Here are todays news Yahoo front page. Front and center Trump:
15 stories Trump
- all negative. They really upped their game today

4 stories Biden - all casual & positive. Two concern Biden choosing a turn-gender for some appointment

Biden will not tell Garland what to investigate or not investigate like Donnie did with Barr.
It will be entirely up to him what to pursue and what not to pursue.
Which is the way it is SUPPOSED to be!

Here is today's news:

CNN front page. Front and center Biden:
40 stories Trump
- I say 40 fucking stories. All negative.

97 stories Biden - Wholly FUCK!, there were six yesterday. Each and everyone of them are passive & HIGHLY positive less those that are only a bad reflection on Trump. Nice job CNN, these guys are well behaved.

YAHOO front page. Front and center Biden:
12 stories Trump
- all negative.

14 stories Biden - At least two a negative reflection on Trump only, the rest casual & positive. 1-2 concern gender "issues".

Here is today's news:

CNN front page. Front and center Biden prioritizes pandemic:
12 stories Trump - All negative.

30 stories Biden - They've really up their game last two days Biden, before he hardly existed. Each story is passive & positive less those that are only a bad reflection on Trump.

YAHOO front page. Front and center "Worse than we imagined, Biden left in dark by Trump": Same number of stories each as yesterday.
12 stories Trump - all negative.

14 stories Biden - All passive & positive less those a negative reflection on Trump only.

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

That's as negative they come Biden.
Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.
Obama was treated as the messiah all you fools thought he was
trump proclaimed himself the messiah and you swallowed. He will go down in history as the worst president the American people ever elected.

President Barack Hussein Obama one of the better ones.
Obama aided terrorists and you think he was a good president? Boy are you sick..
He sure is indeed one sick fuck,not only did he aide terrorists but this asswipe same As all trump haters lies and says Obama was not a clone of bush.that is the biggest bullshit in the world that he was a good president.every serious researcher knows he was a traiter and mass murderer warmonger same as bush.

Every awake american knows that obozo lied to the american people about reversing bush’s policys,that fraud Kenyon not only continued the war in the Mideast he expanded it as well.he was a mass murderer of women and children,every patriotic America did not vote for him the second time after all his lies. I did not think it was possible for there to be a worse or more evil president than bush but I was so wrong.Obama was even more evil,these American hating commie trump haters always ignore facts that asswipe Obama killed more people in just his first term in office than bush did his entire 8 years in office with ten times more drone attacks than bush ever launched. :cuckoo: Plus he expanded his dreconian patriot act that allowed the NSA to illegally spy on us.

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.
trump proclaimed himself the messiah and you swallowed. He will go down in history as the worst president the American people ever elected.

Obama aided terrorists and you think he was a good president? Boy are you sick..
He sure is indeed one sick fuck,not only did he aide terrorists but this asswipe same As all trump haters lies and says Obama was not a clone of bush.that is the biggest bullshit in the world that he was a good president.every serious researcher knows he was a traiter and mass murderer warmonger same as bush.

Every awake american knows that obozo lied to the american people about reversing bush’s policys,that fraud Kenyon not only continued the war in the Mideast he expanded it as well.he was a mass murderer of women and children,every patriotic America did not vote for him the second time after all his lies. I did not think it was possible for there to be a worse or more evil president than bush but I was so wrong.Obama was even more evil,these American hating commie trump haters always ignore facts that asswipe Obama killed more people in just his first term in office than bush did his entire 8 years in office with ten times more drone attacks than bush ever launched. :cuckoo: Plus he expanded his dreconian patriot act that allowed the NSA to illegally spy on us.

You think Obama was evil, I think appointed POTUS to be Harris is approaching his level or worse.

Obama rec'd negative publicity?
Heck yes. What did you think about that half assed operation to let gun go across the boarder to track them in an attempt to ferret out the bad guy. Lots of editorials back in the day on that one. He took a pretty good public beating on bailing out the automakers and banking institutions, also. Do you remember the fight over The Affordable Care act, even though fashion on a republican idea in place, in a state or two. Every single president, bar none, all the way back to George Washington has gotten bad press during their administration. You simply cannot please all the people all the time, and sometimes, like now, a president will so totally screw up that nobody of good conscience approves of their words or actions.

Oh. You figure the negative publicity toward Obama was on the level Trump's?
The globalist dems from his own party and the CIA controlled media never hated Obama,the warmonger demsnever attacked him and he was pals with fellow warmonger bush,they gave each other a hug at Obama’s inauguration and went around golfing together all the time. :iyfyus.jpg: Never one negative peep from the media on his associating with warmongers bush and Clinton.

Last edited:

You think Obama was evil, I think appointed POTUS to be Harris is approaching his level or worse.
Yeah as evil as Obama was,I’m afraid we have seen nothing once president Harris takes over in the next year or so.that Obama will look like a choir boy compared to her same as bush looked like a choir boy compared to Obama.

Only in the mind of a TRAITOR.
100 MILLION AMERICANS respect that man.

But the Dem controlled media HID Obama's crimes from you Commie loving fools
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

How do you readily ID a Trumpinista?
They lie.
They lie right out of the box.
They lie instinctively.
They lie continuously.

Your thread title is a lie.
The thread contents are a fiction.

You don't need to say it.
The Cheeto stains on your lips says it all.
Hey folks look,another sock puppet paid shill who farted three times in a row. :auiqs.jpg: These socks really have been out in full force that last couple of months.:iyfyus.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Thing is Fox News say isn't immune to the games, personally I no longer watch Fox News, fuck them too, though I know Carlson often reports on real matters PROGS on ignore. What Fox didn't do is cover for Trump. At least Fox has that, because left medias will NEVER report anything Biden negative short serious & fully supported crimes. Wouldn't stick anyway, because PROG-Explain is always dirty.

Difference is Fox & the others is Fox IS NOT mainstream MISINFORMATION, that belongs to PROGS. Same as their miseducation system, their Hollywood & "music", same as their social media, same as their misinformation links Google, same for their snowflakes, their programmed and all of government. In other terms, all information steers left, all their stories are BS & twisted.

You can thank since at least Carter for that, Clinton & Carter a lion's share, and only Trump the exception. They sold us out for foreign interests (CHINA) and the "information" age technology effective Clinton's watch. Gates, Bezos, Clintons, Biden's, Obamas etc. Combined with immigration etc., they sold out the USA & middle class knowing full well the result is what we're witnessing in California, nothing but WEALTHY & POOR, and those who want out.

So PROGS end up supporting China Joe & the Ho under a fixed election, what can you do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back