Wow, first negative mainstream news I've read on Biden

If you thought Obama was well hidden under media, what do you think of Biden?

And what do you figure they're going to investigate Trump for?
A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
G. Major assault on Capital
H. Tried to steal an election
I. Tried to steal two elections
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

How do you readily ID a Trumpinista?
They lie.
They lie right out of the box.
They lie instinctively.
They lie continuously.

Your thread title is a lie.
The thread contents are a fiction.

You don't need to say it.
The Cheeto stains on your lips says it all.

Nothing on Trump, why waste time. All they have is 2-years to rake in the cash.
They have too much business to do selling us out to Russia, China, and foreign "investors".
"They" have a government to run and 4 years of traitorous behaviors to undo.

Trump will go to prison.
His kids will go to prison.
His enablers will go to prison.
His supporters will go to bankrupt.

We, the people will see to it.

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

I agree it's not Biden's call. If the DOJ feels they've got a case, it's up to them. DOJ shouldn't be the Pres's bloodhounds.
Yes, they should. Attorney General is an executive appointment, and their direction needs to follow the message from the president.
The norm is for the DOJ to be independent of the executive, and it's better that way, imo. Garland would no doubt take the President's wishes into consideration, but they are the ones who know if they've got a prosecutable case.
Agreed. It's not about the president's wishes but about the law.

Trump, his family, hic cronies, and every one of the people who invaded the Congress broke many many laws.

Prosecute and imprison for a very very long time.

Otherwise they will try again.

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

How do you readily ID a Trumpinista?
They lie.
They lie right out of the box.
They lie instinctively.
They lie continuously.

Your thread title is a lie.
The thread contents are a fiction.

You don't need to say it.
The Cheeto stains on your lips says it all.

Neat PROG. Then it will be easy for you to link something about our POTUS Biden via a PROG-think site (Google, CNN, Yahoo, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.) & even link to something Biden negative.

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

Biden has a tough job and I doubt everyone is getting what they want.

But Biden will try and heal the country... I think there is 70% maybe more who can still see reason... Fox News will be important as they are the main conservative channel that will be given access... The Breitbarts and further Nut Job networks are getting cut off. GOP is better off isolating them and stear the party back to sanity and facts...

ILMAO @ Biden has a tough job. He's purely a puppet, I doubt he knows what day it is.

Yeah, PROGS sound so reasonable.

Biden beat Trump's ass....

Trump went to court and he beat him again

I think that is 59 times.... Trump is just a looser....
I don't think of him as a loser. He has gotten further than I ever will. But, he lost the election and like you point out, the court battles, as well recounts and the state legislative battles. I will have not truck with sedition. F#ck him!! He ain't taking over my country!! Time for him to sit down and shut up!
Do you even care about free and fair elections, White? Do you honestly not grasp why so many Americans are well and truly pissed off right now at what's gone down! Telling those that feel like they've been screwed when they tried to voice their opinion, to "sit down and shut up" is a recipe for inciting REAL violence! Understanding people's anger is not only a mature thing to do...it's a prudent thing to do!
Sure I care. As far as I can tell, by the recounts, the certifications in Democrat and Republican lead state, the legislative assemblies in Democrat and Republican states, the court cases in front of Republican and Democrat judges appointed by Democrat and Republican presidents, including one appointed by DJT, at least 3 attempts to make the Supreme Court decide, but their declining to intercede on behalf of trump, as well as the tainted Attorney General saying he has seen no evidence of election fraud that could have changed the election, Department of Homeland Security stating from their department watching election security that it was the most secure he have had. These are all, not the preponderance but all rulings and decisions. Trump appoint judge ask Juliani and the trump legal team in court, if they were accusing fraud. Juli refused to do so.
Do I care? Absolutely! I have voted in every single election local or national since 1972 when I turned 18. Every single time, without fail, including filing absentee (before I left) the one time I was going to be on an overseas assignment on election day. I have done my part in the voting booth and in over 20 years in uniform to properly care for, stand ready for and represent my country.
I believe in representative government. All the rulings and decisions of and in the government that I have believed in indicate this was a free and fair election. You ask me to believe without convincing any courts, any legislatures, any state election committees, any governors that have ruled against you. I cannot do that. In the absence of me being able to personally view and validate every single vote myself, I will support the legal and legislative representatives democrat and republican the have closer investigated in their own states and certified their elector and sent the decision of the voters to Washington and the courts that consistently refuse to rule in trump's favor. Further, I denounce the un-American activities that took place last week in the Capital of my government and the man I heard, live, sending them to march on the Capital. The time for fighting to win the election is long gone. Nothing left but to fight against those that would overturn free elections in service and dedication to a man, instead of the Constitution and norms of my country. I took my Oath a long time ago and I am not going back on it now.
I understand your feelings, but trump lost. Get over it, if you ever expect to vote again.
I need to "get over it" if I expect to vote again? Is that the way this is going to go down, White? Anyone who criticizes an election that doesn't look like it was done on the up and up will then lose their right to vote? Gotta love you, liberals! Scratch the paint a little and there's a Hugo Chavez just dying to get out!
Nope. Not at all. I am just saying the nut balls and crackpots carrying on, trying to change the outcome at this point, are acting like they want a civil war. If they get one, it is quite possible the United State will not have an election that means anything or function under the constitution as we know it for many years.

I don't want a Civil War...what I want is an election that isn't so flawed in it's execution that half the country thinks it was fraudulent! That's why those people marched on Congress. Don't you grasp that? Can clearer heads prevail? Can we get back to counting the votes of people who show up with valid ID's or mail in an Absentee Ballot so we don't have crap like this going on? Is that REALLY so hard?

You named the problem [ " so flawed in it's execution that half the country thinks it was fraudulent!"] . Applications of law cannot be settle with what people (even half the people) think. Our laws are based on what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Heck, they even let O.J. off. Everybody in charge said it was legit. People that lost said it was not legit even after exhausting all legal battles. Then they moved to actions patently and provable illegit. Bad medicine, dude. That is the banana republic way.

I beg to differ. People counting ballots in back rooms is the "Banana Republic" way. That has nothing to do with the law...that has to do with an election that was fatally flawed before it even began! Ballot Harvesting? Mailing out tens of thousands of ballots to people that haven't requested them and may or may not still be at the address you're sending them to? Not allowing poll watchers close enough to see what's happening? THAT is bad medicine and THAT is what we need to put an end to now! If we don't our elections are going to be one shit show after another and I think deep down you know I'm right!

There was not backroom counting, according to election officials, republican and democrat. I am highly suspicious of ballot harvesting, especially after the 2018 election. Knew it was illegal there. Thought it was everywhere, but the individual states make the laws of how they conduct their elections. Not in favor of mass mailing of unrequested ballots, but in the end, it comes down to whether they were returned and verified properly. Poll watchers were there and cameras were there. Not one challenge on that score passed the test in democrat or republican states. If something failed to be caught, by the poll watcher that took place by accident or on purpose (though not proved) you can be pretty sure it did not approach 7,000,000 times overall or enough to change the outcome in a single state.

How can you prove illegalities when you're not allowed to be close enough to observe what's happening, White? Would you agree that preventing poll watchers from positions where they can actually see what's taking place...despite not being "illegal" is highly questionable?

As for your 7,000,000 number? Be honest, White! Do you really think a fossil like Joe Biden....someone who couldn't draw a crowd if he was giving out free beer and the Stones were playing a free concert...got more votes than any candidate EVER? That's the number that had me shaking my head more than any other.

The trump campaign had people in the room.

You just want to toss votes from people who voted legally against your guy.

In the room but not close enough to observe. That's what has people upset.

trump had people in the room. You wanted the right to toss votes.

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

That's as negative they come Biden.
Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.
Obama was treated as the messiah all you fools thought he was
trump proclaimed himself the messiah and you swallowed. He will go down in history as the worst president the American people ever elected.

President Barack Hussein Obama one of the better ones.

ROFLMAO :laughing0301:

Deal with like an adult

That's as negative they come Biden.
Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.
Obama was treated as the messiah all you fools thought he was
trump proclaimed himself the messiah and you swallowed. He will go down in history as the worst president the American people ever elected.

President Barack Hussein Obama one of the better ones.
Obama aided terrorists and you think he was a good president? Boy are you sick..
I think that he was a very good president. History will judge him that way.

Shit stain trump will be the worst.

But Biden will try and heal the country... I think there is 70% maybe more who can still see reason... Fox News will be important as they are the main conservative channel that will be given access... The Breitbarts and further Nut Job networks are getting cut off. GOP is better off isolating them and stear the party back to sanity and facts...

ILMAO @ Biden has a tough job. He's purely a puppet, I doubt he knows what day it is.

I don't think of him as a loser. He has gotten further than I ever will. But, he lost the election and like you point out, the court battles, as well recounts and the state legislative battles. I will have not truck with sedition. F#ck him!! He ain't taking over my country!! Time for him to sit down and shut up!
Do you even care about free and fair elections, White? Do you honestly not grasp why so many Americans are well and truly pissed off right now at what's gone down! Telling those that feel like they've been screwed when they tried to voice their opinion, to "sit down and shut up" is a recipe for inciting REAL violence! Understanding people's anger is not only a mature thing to do...it's a prudent thing to do!
Sure I care. As far as I can tell, by the recounts, the certifications in Democrat and Republican lead state, the legislative assemblies in Democrat and Republican states, the court cases in front of Republican and Democrat judges appointed by Democrat and Republican presidents, including one appointed by DJT, at least 3 attempts to make the Supreme Court decide, but their declining to intercede on behalf of trump, as well as the tainted Attorney General saying he has seen no evidence of election fraud that could have changed the election, Department of Homeland Security stating from their department watching election security that it was the most secure he have had. These are all, not the preponderance but all rulings and decisions. Trump appoint judge ask Juliani and the trump legal team in court, if they were accusing fraud. Juli refused to do so.
Do I care? Absolutely! I have voted in every single election local or national since 1972 when I turned 18. Every single time, without fail, including filing absentee (before I left) the one time I was going to be on an overseas assignment on election day. I have done my part in the voting booth and in over 20 years in uniform to properly care for, stand ready for and represent my country.
I believe in representative government. All the rulings and decisions of and in the government that I have believed in indicate this was a free and fair election. You ask me to believe without convincing any courts, any legislatures, any state election committees, any governors that have ruled against you. I cannot do that. In the absence of me being able to personally view and validate every single vote myself, I will support the legal and legislative representatives democrat and republican the have closer investigated in their own states and certified their elector and sent the decision of the voters to Washington and the courts that consistently refuse to rule in trump's favor. Further, I denounce the un-American activities that took place last week in the Capital of my government and the man I heard, live, sending them to march on the Capital. The time for fighting to win the election is long gone. Nothing left but to fight against those that would overturn free elections in service and dedication to a man, instead of the Constitution and norms of my country. I took my Oath a long time ago and I am not going back on it now.
I understand your feelings, but trump lost. Get over it, if you ever expect to vote again.
I need to "get over it" if I expect to vote again? Is that the way this is going to go down, White? Anyone who criticizes an election that doesn't look like it was done on the up and up will then lose their right to vote? Gotta love you, liberals! Scratch the paint a little and there's a Hugo Chavez just dying to get out!
Nope. Not at all. I am just saying the nut balls and crackpots carrying on, trying to change the outcome at this point, are acting like they want a civil war. If they get one, it is quite possible the United State will not have an election that means anything or function under the constitution as we know it for many years.

I don't want a Civil War...what I want is an election that isn't so flawed in it's execution that half the country thinks it was fraudulent! That's why those people marched on Congress. Don't you grasp that? Can clearer heads prevail? Can we get back to counting the votes of people who show up with valid ID's or mail in an Absentee Ballot so we don't have crap like this going on? Is that REALLY so hard?

You named the problem [ " so flawed in it's execution that half the country thinks it was fraudulent!"] . Applications of law cannot be settle with what people (even half the people) think. Our laws are based on what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Heck, they even let O.J. off. Everybody in charge said it was legit. People that lost said it was not legit even after exhausting all legal battles. Then they moved to actions patently and provable illegit. Bad medicine, dude. That is the banana republic way.

I beg to differ. People counting ballots in back rooms is the "Banana Republic" way. That has nothing to do with the law...that has to do with an election that was fatally flawed before it even began! Ballot Harvesting? Mailing out tens of thousands of ballots to people that haven't requested them and may or may not still be at the address you're sending them to? Not allowing poll watchers close enough to see what's happening? THAT is bad medicine and THAT is what we need to put an end to now! If we don't our elections are going to be one shit show after another and I think deep down you know I'm right!

There was not backroom counting, according to election officials, republican and democrat. I am highly suspicious of ballot harvesting, especially after the 2018 election. Knew it was illegal there. Thought it was everywhere, but the individual states make the laws of how they conduct their elections. Not in favor of mass mailing of unrequested ballots, but in the end, it comes down to whether they were returned and verified properly. Poll watchers were there and cameras were there. Not one challenge on that score passed the test in democrat or republican states. If something failed to be caught, by the poll watcher that took place by accident or on purpose (though not proved) you can be pretty sure it did not approach 7,000,000 times overall or enough to change the outcome in a single state.

How can you prove illegalities when you're not allowed to be close enough to observe what's happening, White? Would you agree that preventing poll watchers from positions where they can actually see what's taking place...despite not being "illegal" is highly questionable?

As for your 7,000,000 number? Be honest, White! Do you really think a fossil like Joe Biden....someone who couldn't draw a crowd if he was giving out free beer and the Stones were playing a free concert...got more votes than any candidate EVER? That's the number that had me shaking my head more than any other.

Biden won.
You lost

Biden won.
We all lost!
I've watched Joe Biden since the Watergate Hearings, Otto! He was the dumbest guy in the Senate back then and he didn't get any smarter spending his entire life in Washington! Now we're saddled with a combination of dumb and senile. It's going to be a long four years.

We just had the worst 4 years of dumb.

Your party has completed it’s journey to dumb.

I won’t rejoice in your personal ignorance.

No you just had 3 years of the best economy ever.

When? The three years where trump lived on the economy that Obama built?

Not even the Commie Progs know what Biden ran on, same for Hillary. Just unhinged lunatics.
kamala-pushing-biden-out-of-wheelchair-comic-meme.jpg

Biden won.
You lost

Biden won.
We all lost!
I've watched Joe Biden since the Watergate Hearings, Otto! He was the dumbest guy in the Senate back then and he didn't get any smarter spending his entire life in Washington! Now we're saddled with a combination of dumb and senile. It's going to be a long four years.

No the three years where manufacturing jobs were coming back to our shores, that your dear leader said was impossible. Trump had the largest workforce participation rate and the lowest poverty rate since 1958. If you weren't a propaganda swallowing moron you'd know that.

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

I agree it's not Biden's call. If the DOJ feels they've got a case, it's up to them. DOJ shouldn't be the Pres's bloodhounds.
Yes, they should. Attorney General is an executive appointment, and their direction needs to follow the message from the president.
The norm is for the DOJ to be independent of the executive, and it's better that way, imo. Garland would no doubt take the President's wishes into consideration, but they are the ones who know if they've got a prosecutable case.
That's simply untrue, you folks only pretend Republicans direct a so-called independent DOJ. Where were these complaints when Obama wasn't enforcing immigration laws? Liberal hypocrisy rears it's ugly head again.
I don't know what you're talking about, but don't bother explaining. Same old same old "hypocrites blah blah blah."

How cute, feign ignorance and proclaim outrage when the facts don't go your way. Here's a little clue as to why you are so wrong. There are only three branches of government, and independent isn't one of them. Glad I could make you a little less ignorant than you were moments ago.

Biden won.
You lost

Biden won.
We all lost!

Obama "built" an economy? Would you care to name the economic policy that Barack Obama utilized to make that happen, Otto? Passing the ACA? Nope...that was a jobs killer. The Paris Accord? Nope...that would have increased the cost of energy for US businesses while letting our competitors continue to use cheaper fuels. Trade deals he forged with other countries? Nope...he gave China our manufacturing base and told us that those jobs were never coming back. Was it the Energy Boom brought about by fracking? Nope, Barry opposed that.

The truth is...the American economy recovered DESPITE Barack Obama...not because of him. It was led by the Energy sector and cheap oil and natural gas. Jobs were created not by the "shovel ready" boondoggles that the Obama Administration promised would put hundreds of thousands of Americans to work...they were created in States like Texas that were business friendly. They were created AFTER the Democrats lost control of Congress and couldn't keep passing job killing legislation like Cap & Trade! It's amazing what our economy can do if you don't hamstring it at every turn like the Obama Administration did! Trump grasped that concept. He cut bullshit regulations and allowed investors to keep more of their profits. He worked trade deals that benefitted American workers for a change.

We had some of the best economic numbers in our nation's history under Donald Trump. Now you're about to see what you get when you let progressives run the show!

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

Well, you acknowledge you havn't paid attention to the MSM coverage of the primaries. LOL But you appear not have even read the link in haste to post your bullshit love of Dump OP

Here's todays news CNN front page. Front and center Trump of course:

12 stories Trump - all negative.

Two stories Biden. One a negative reflection on Trump only, the other the mostest negative story I've read on MSM about Biden since ?.............It reads "States Skeptical of Biden's COVID19 Plan"

Here's todays news Yahoo front page. Front and center MLK to be Trump @ any moment:

9 stories Trump - all negative.

Zero stories Biden

I have a question, can anyone link to a report on the number of people who came out to the Wa. Capital the day "our democracy fell under attack by Trump"?

Last edited:
Here's todays news CNN front page. Front and center rioters planned to assassinate, who saw that one coming?:

15 stories Trump
- all negative.

11 stories Biden. Interesting, until today Biden almost nearly unmentioned. let's peak at the headlines & see what their pitch is:.
Biden takes Trump's spotlight (ILMAO @ 11 stories to support that pitch today)

What we know about armed protests ahead of Biden’s inauguration.

Biden to outline plan today to admin. COVID 19 vaccines

Why Senate must confirms Biden’s Homeland Security pick day 1.

Senate postpones 1st confirmation hearing for crucial position in Biden. Admin.

What’s in Biden’s economic rescue plan?

Fauci says possible to distribute 100 million vaccine doses Biden’s first 100 days. (Clearly Biden is our hero now, dude hasn’t even taken office yet).

Biden picks former FDA commissioner to lead US vaccine effort.

US dept surged 7 trillion under Trump. It will surge under Biden (Yeah no shit).

Biden announces more communications staff.

States skeptical Biden’s COVID-19 plan (so as you can see the only negative news Biden is yesterday’s news).

What we know about armed protests ahead of Biden’s inauguration.

Biden to outline plan today to admin. COVID 19 vaccines

States skeptical Biden’s COVID-19 plan (Thus the only negative news Biden is yesterday’s news. Incidentally, this has run on the bottom of their page on both days.).

Here's todays news Yahoo front page:

20 stories Trump
- all negative. (wow, Yahoo really upped their game this morning)

11 Stories Biden. FKN-A, yesterday morning none today same number as CNN. In summary all positive Biden or a negative reflection on Trump only.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back