Wow, first negative mainstream news I've read on Biden

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
If you thought Obama was well hidden under media, what do you think of Biden?

And what do you figure they're going to investigate Trump for?
A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
G. Major assault on Capital
H. Tried to steal an election
I. Tried to steal two elections
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

I agree it's not Biden's call. If the DOJ feels they've got a case, it's up to them. DOJ shouldn't be the Pres's bloodhounds.

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

That's as negative they come Biden.

Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

"I was not on the investigate-and-prosecute train before yesterday,” Kathleen Sullivan, a former chair of the New Hampshire Democratic Party, said Thursday. “However, undermining the very foundations of democracy and the Constitution is a crime that can’t be ignored.”

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

I agree it's not Biden's call. If the DOJ feels they've got a case, it's up to them. DOJ shouldn't be the Pres's bloodhounds.
Yes, they should. Attorney General is an executive appointment, and their direction needs to follow the message from the president.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

Yes, they should. Attorney General is an executive appointment, and their direction needs to follow the message from the president.
The norm is for the DOJ to be independent of the executive, and it's better that way, imo. Garland would no doubt take the President's wishes into consideration, but they are the ones who know if they've got a prosecutable case.

:auiqs.jpg: Check this out. Servants for Biden write this stuff and present it as though Biden does. Just another indication what a complete fraud Biden is. This one is rich though, besides they spitting over victim roles & race, take a read at how it's written:

From the most inequitable economic and jobs crisis in modern history, my jobs team will help us build back better with an economy that works for all Americans. Let’s get to work.

Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.

Obama rec'd negative publicity?

Heck yes. What did you think about that half assed operation to let gun go across the boarder to track them in an attempt to ferret out the bad guy. Lots of editorials back in the day on that one. He took a pretty good public beating on bailing out the automakers and banking institutions, also. Do you remember the fight over The Affordable Care act, even though fashion on a republican idea in place, in a state or two. Every single president, bar none, all the way back to George Washington has gotten bad press during their administration. You simply cannot please all the people all the time, and sometimes, like now, a president will so totally screw up that nobody of good conscience approves of their words or actions.

Heck yes. What did you think about that half assed operation to let gun go across the boarder to track them in an attempt to ferret out the bad guy. Lots of editorials back in the day on that one. He took a pretty good public beating on bailing out the automakers and banking institutions, also. Do you remember the fight over The Affordable Care act, even though fashion on a republican idea in place, in a state or two. Every single president, bar none, all the way back to George Washington has gotten bad press during their administration. You simply cannot please all the people all the time, and sometimes, like now, a president will so totally screw up that nobody of good conscience approves of their words or actions.

Oh. You figure the negative publicity toward Obama was on the level Trump's?

Are you joking? The media hid Fast & Furious for months, White and then never pressed the Obama Administration on how far up the chain of command that went! Barry got treated with kid gloves even when he SPIED on the media by accusing them of criminal acts! Do you remember James Rosen? Can you imagine the FIRESTORM if that had been Trump doing that?

Are you joking? The media hid Fast & Furious for months, White and then never pressed the Obama Administration on how far up the chain of command that went! Barry got treated with kid gloves even when he SPIED on the media by accusing them of criminal acts! Do you remember James Rosen? Can you imagine the FIRESTORM if that had been Trump doing that?
Then I am certain I don't know how I knew about it, if it was not in the media. I thought it was a big deal and a good example of a poorly concieved, poorly carried out, half assed operation by the Feds as I have ever heard of. I am pretty sure I remember hearing and reading about it at the time and I didn't hang out on alt right conspiracy sight back then, anymore than I do now. Maybe you swore off mainstream media without learning they do actually cover the news.

New Topics

Forum List

Back