Wow Demarcus Cousins is stupid

Its not hard to believe. Whites have long believed themselves to be monkeys and like most people with an inferiority complex they start calling other people those names.

Whites have done a good job brainwashing themselves and other races. When you look at it critically you realize that whites are hairy/furry like monkeys, they smell like monkeys when they get wet, they have small lips like monkeys, they attract hair lice like monkeys, and they have small genitals like monkeys.

I thought it showed a level of maturity that is absent in all the negative press about him despite him not having one off court incident.

Level of maturity?? Don't make me laugh. Cousins is showing us how stupid he truly is. On top of him being stupid, he's always angry about something. The guy won the genetic lottery by being 7ft and he's in a league that pays him millions of dollars for putting up empty stats on a team going nowhere. Why are you mad demarcus? You should be happy you're overrated and overpaid. Maybe if he was a better player he would be leading the movement against purple monkeys on a tee-shirt.

I thought it showed a level of maturity that is absent in all the negative press about him despite him not having one off court incident.

Level of maturity?? Don't make me laugh. Cousins is showing us how stupid he truly is. On top of him being stupid, he's always angry about something. The guy won the genetic lottery by being 7ft and he's in a league that pays him millions of dollars for putting up empty stats on a team going nowhere. Why are you mad demarcus? You should be happy you're overrated and overpaid. Maybe if he was a better player he would be leading the movement against purple monkeys on a tee-shirt.

I think it's just as dumb as anyone he threw a bitch fit about nothing BUT.........

Boogie is a fucking monster on the court. Empty stats? Huh? Overrated? What?

I think it's just as dumb as anyone he threw a bitch fit about nothing BUT.........

Boogie is a fucking monster on the court. Empty stats? Huh? Overrated? What?

He's the new Kevin love. He can't even make the playoffs playing with Rondo and Rudy gay.

Yeah, according to the fucking liberals and their pathetic white hating cliches.

WHITES WHITES WHITES WHITES WHITES.

That is all they are and this Asclepias just typifies what they ALL are. Almost no point in having any discussion with them. All they have are the bags of cliches and democrat race dividing rhetoric. A lot like the teleprompters, the left have nothing with out their puppet strings.

Really, no point. They are so fucking ignorant.

All races see blacks as a monkey people
Then they are as ignorant as this moron.

Humans are apes and the great apes of the Old World had white skin since it is covered in fur and has no melanin except in areas normally exposed to sun.

Yes level of maturity. He thought about the fact that whites like to refer to Blacks as monkeys and the obvious possibility of the monkey shirts offending a Black person on the first day of BHM. Boogey wasnt mad. He just said this is not happening and exercised his power. The marketing team agreed with him. They probably imagined the spectacle of Black players wearing BHM shirts surrounded by a stadium full of people wearing shirts with monkeys on them. I guess there is a reason you are only a worker bee. The question is why are white people mad and not the Chinese people? I think you are just butt hurt. To top it all off Chinese New Year doesnt start until Feb 8th anyway.

Last edited:
Whites have done a good job brainwashing themselves and other races. When you look at it critically you realize that whites are hairy/furry like monkeys, they smell like monkeys when they get wet, they have small lips like monkeys, they attract hair lice like monkeys, and they have small genitals like monkeys.

So you don't believe in evolution?

So you don't believe in evolution?
Never start a deflection with the word "so". I make it a policy not to address them.

Forum List

Back