WOW! Australian Media Runs Segment on Joe Biden’s Dementia! — Something the Poisonous US Media Still Lies About

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
WOW! Australian Media Runs Segment on Joe Biden’s Dementia!

Something the Poisonous US Media Still Lies About
WOW! Australian Media Runs Segment on Joe Biden's Dementia! -- Something the Poisonous US Media Still Lies About (thegatewaypundit.com)
20 Feb 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Australian reporter Cory Bernardi is the first mainstream host to report on Joe Biden’s obvious dementia that is apparent to anyone paying attention. No one in the US liberal media is strong enough to point this out – President Biden is out to lunch. He is in an escalating stage of cognitive decline.
Bernardi shared this on Friday, “Such was the hatred of Donald Trump by the partisan and poisonous mainstream media that they chose not to highlight anything that may have derailed a Biden victory. Even now after he’s been sworn in many are still refusing to speak the truth.”
‘Never before’ has the leader of the free world been ‘so cognitively compromised’ - YouTube
‘Never before’ has the leader of the free world been ‘so cognitively compromised’

SKY News reported:
It is clear US President Joe Biden is not up to the task he has been “sworn in to do”, according to Sky News host Cory Bernardi.​

Comment:
Kamaltoe Harris will be President within 6 Months...This is the Reality and I wish I was Wrong but I'm not..
Everything the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists have sought is being escalated now, because there isn't a single elected Republican who will stand in their way.
Really, I don’t know why they are going through this charade with Biden. PMS/DSA Dems know Conservatives are RINO cowards and won’t stop them either. The Democrat’s own voters that are far too stupid to understand what the outcome is going to be.
In any case, PM/DSA Democrat Leftiftists have an 'insurance policy'; reams of salacious material on the endemic corruption and vice of Biden and Hunter in the files of the CIA & FBI. Dementia is just the icing on the cake. the 'Perfect Puppet'.
IMHO, a great majority of the majority of the country will be screaming to get rid of Kamaltoe when she assumes the presidency.... She will either resign or forced out....not sure what happens after that...we are living in interesting times and in uncharted waters....

I can't believe the Americans wanted it to be old Biden as President? Already there's something wrong, I'm not American and I can't believe it. And for his meetings there was no one. Yes it also looks like they made the move to force you to accept to have as President Yo Kamala soon.

Democrats are so stupid they think Joe is smart and has it all together. Funny how they are just finding out about it. Same with Cuomo. Its like democrats are almost a year behind.

If it wasn't for the shadow cabal, democrats could have had Tulsi Gabbard

You people are fucking hilarious. Biden is POTUS.

Now, who in their first term lost all three branches of the US federal government? Hmmmm? Who?

You people are fucking hilarious. Biden is POTUS.

Now, who in their first term lost all three branches of the US federal government? Hmmmm? Who?

Senate is 50 50 and you lost almost 30 house seats this year including house seats in major dem strongholds like New York.

Repubs are set to take congress in 2022.
Fine take it. But Nancy was right. Democrats held the House. That was a Reality TV POTUS that lost both chambers and the WH. A massive Failure. And you folks want to put him back on the ticket. Fucking Stupid.

Sky News: The Leader of the Free World is “Cognitively Delinquent”​

12 May 2021 ~~ By Richard Abelson
Sky News Australia host Alan Jones absolutely trashed Dementia Joe Biden on his show recently, calling Biden “cognitively delinquent” and calling for his resignation.

~Snip~
“How can we believe any self-respecting world leader will take this bloke seriously? Can you imagine what it’s like taking to him live? One wag had it right with a meme that says it all:”
Hey-Sleepy-Joe-scaled.jpg
~Snip~
Jones concluded: “Someone’s going to have to tap this bloke on the shoulder and tell him he’s gotta go. The tragedy is, the replacement is Kamala Harris – as big a disaster. Her own party didn’t want her. In the runoff for the Democratic nomination, she received 2% of the vote. If we don’t think the free world is in a mess, we are bad students of the current international situation.”

Comment:
whomever Mr. Jones is talking about isn't the Leader Of The Free World.
The illegal and unconstitutional president of the former United States of America is little more than a figurehead of the Chinese Communist Party, radical ProgressiveMarxist/DSA Democrat Commies and the globalist financial class.
We are in a Post Rule of Law a former nation now.
I make no judgements on anyone who chooses to fight what happened and what is presently happening.
The measuring stick for that has been intentionally broken by the PM/DSA Democarat terrorists on 1/6/21.

I still believe Biden was just the gateway for Harris.

They get him up there to win and get the ball rolling, and at some point declare him unfit and Kamala steps in and bang, black(ish) woman president. No fuss, no muss.

It's an easy way to side step getting her elected on her own merits.

I never expected Biden to serve a full term.

Forum List

Back