Wow, a sane liberal!

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
Here's liberal Camille Paglia:

"I speak with authority here because I was openly gay before the 'Stonewall Rebellion,' when it cost you something to be so," she said. "And I personally feel as a libertarian that people have the right to free thought and free speech. In a democratic country, people have the right to be homophobic as they have the right to support homosexuality -- as I 100 percent do. If people are basing their views against gays on the Bible, again they have a right to religious freedom there … to express yourself in a magazine in an interview -– this is the level of punitive PC, utterly fascist, utterly Stalinist, OK, that my liberal colleagues in the Democratic party and on college campuses have supported and promoted over the last several decades. It's the whole legacy of the free speech 1960's that have been lost by my own party."

In no way can A&E's censorship be understood as a business decision.

In a short time Boycott A&E has reached 1,709,695 likes!!

These corporate execs instead want to impose their "values" on an unwilling public.

In a free society is it good for a small number of corporate execs to take away the livelihood of those that fail to submit to the latest upper class decadent fashion?

Suppose corporate executives next decide to bring back blackface entertainment?

Last edited:
Corporate fat cats and their useful idiots want to deny Phil Robertson's basic civil rights.

Robertson's mild criticism of the homosexual activist agenda was made in his free time. Robertson just paraphrased the New Testament. Suspending him for his Christian beliefs is a violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 which states:

(a) Employer practices

It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer - (1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back