Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

You are free to move to South Korea or anywhere else in the world if you want to
And you are free to drop dead. I can play, too. Guess what I am also free to do? Support the smarter measures taken by South Korea and criticize the mentally ill president for putting his own fragile ego above his duties. And you are free to whine like a little bitch about that.

There, now we're clear.
Keep making a fool of yourself, no one will stop you. Now why do you rely on a president to take care of you or to give you advice or to coddle you or to make you feel safe in life ??? Your incessant constant whining about the president, shows your dissapointment that he isn't more like a big brother figure or a daddy figure to you.
Fort Idiot doesn't know what he is talking about. I have no idea where he gets his info.

You are spot on.

The experts have all said that the complete shut down of society is doing more harm than good, and the tracking the disease and creating mass herd immunity is the key to beating this, while sheltering our most vulnerable populations is the most effective way to beat this.

He only wants to make this into a political football, he doesn't really care about folks lives, he just wants to use it as a way to push his agenda.
If only the vulnerable were getting sick it would make sense, but it appears that it is attacking all ages now. I think the flow of the responses by meeting the enemy on every battle front is the only way to do it now. If it's dug in then root it out, if it's above in the air shoot it down, and if it's hiding amongst us kill it.
All corona viruses attack all people of all ages. We do not shut down society because of that.

Even Dr. Fauci stated in a paper dated March 26, 2020 that, and I quote;

This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.

IOW, this thing is no worse that the flu pandemics of 1957 and 1968 which affected all sectors of the population.

I can post for you video interviews from many more world renowned experts if you like, they all range from 15 minutes to 20 minutes, but no one cares about the truth.

The Leftwing-Totalitarian-Progs and their Media Henchthugs have grossly exaggerated COVID-19 to bring down our society. Shutting down our economy is a suicide pact. We need to stop this now.
Goddamn you Trump cultists are a global embarrassment.

There you go with all of the PROJECTION again, bub.

You are free to move to South Korea or anywhere else in the world if you want to
And you are free to drop dead. I can play, too. Guess what I am also free to do? Support the smarter measures taken by South Korea and criticize the mentally ill president for putting his own fragile ego above his duties. And you are free to whine like a little bitch about that.

There, now we're clear.
Keep making a fool of yourself, no one will stop you. Now why do you rely on a president to take care of you or to give you advice or to coddle you or to make you feel safe in life ??? Your incessant constant whining about the president, shows your dissapointment that he isn't more like a big brother figure or a daddy figure to you.
Fort Idiot doesn't know what he is talking about. I have no idea where he gets his info.

You are spot on.

The experts have all said that the complete shut down of society is doing more harm than good, and the tracking the disease and creating mass herd immunity is the key to beating this, while sheltering our most vulnerable populations is the most effective way to beat this.

He only wants to make this into a political football, he doesn't really care about folks lives, he just wants to use it as a way to push his agenda.
If only the vulnerable were getting sick it would make sense, but it appears that it is attacking all ages now. I think the flow of the responses by meeting the enemy on every battle front is the only way to do it now. If it's dug in then root it out, if it's above in the air shoot it down, and if it's hiding amongst us kill it.
All corona viruses attack all people of all ages. We do not shut down society because of that.

This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.

IOW, this thing is no worse that the flu pandemics of 1957 and 1968 which affected all sectors of the population.

I can post for you video interviews from many more world renowned experts if you like, they all range from 15 minutes to 20 minutes, but no one cares about the truth.

Each of those flu pandemics killed 100,000+ in the US. SARS and MERS both infected very limited numbers of people. :dunno:

There, now we're clear.

You are spot on.

Each of those flu pandemics killed 100,000+ in the US. SARS and MERS both infected very limited numbers of people. :dunno:
Agreed.

The damage done to the nation would have been far worse had we shut the entire nation down.

Could the Covid19 Response be More Deadly than the Virus? The economic, social and public health consequences of these measures could claim millions of victims

There, now we're clear.

You are spot on.

Agreed.

The damage done to the nation would have been far worse had we shut the entire nation down.

Could the Covid19 Response be More Deadly than the Virus? The economic, social and public health consequences of these measures could claim millions of victims

I'm definitely worried about the toll the preventative efforts may take. I'm not sure what the best plan would have been, or should be now. I have not been personally very affected by this, but many are out of work and businesses have been closing. It's a scary time, outside of the virus.

Last edited:

There, now we're clear.

You are spot on.

People care, but what people are watching is the reality on the ground. Hard to dispute the actual numbers going down, and it's really hard to get anyone at this point to stick their neck out to just turn and have it slashed by the detractors. No one wants blood on their hands by making terrible decisions in regards to the crisis excelerating at alarming rates. Unless those bodies coming out of those hospitals are somehow fake, I don't know what the answer is, other than to just fight on to the finish. I remember when Ebola came here, and how contagious it was regardless of how much safety was used by doctor's and healthcare workers, but we quickly got that under control, and away it went.

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw

Not sure what you're driving at with this but not only is there a fire, a couple of the doors might be locked. 785 deaths today in the US alone. But yeah, nothing to worry about.
No one is engaging with this because everybody on your linked study died after getting the coronavirus. Nothing to discuss.
785 deaths ......but by what?.....or furthermore can we even believe it?.....You see when the media is known to engage in false narratives and misinformation the public tends to be skeptical of everything.....the bastards have brought this on themselves, sacrificing the truth for their personal political agenda......to Hell with the MSM.

Lying thread title...lying article...one has to wonder how this has not been moved to the rubber room. Oh wait, that's for threads that reflect poorly on trump.

If 6000 people died every day for 365 days that would total 2.2 million deaths. I just read that Ron Paul stated that in 2017 1.5 million people died from tuberculosis. I also read that 500,000 people die from flu each year. This coronavirus doesnt seem all that far off from the natural course of things.

Check this chart out.
Coronavirus is nothing compared to these other things. We dont move the earth to stop these things do we?
Screenshot_2020-04-05-21-30-14-1.png

Death certificates just say whatever the person who filled them out decides to write generally.

There aren't thousands of bodies lining the streets, the hospitals are not overflowing and overwhelmed.

The big Navy hospital ships are sitting in LA and NY practically empty.

The 1000+ bed Field hospital built at the Javits Center is empty.

If 6000 people died every day for 365 days that would total 2.2 million deaths. I just read that Ron Paul stated that in 2017 1.5 million people died from tuberculosis. I also read that 500,000 people die from flu each year. This coronavirus doesnt seem all that far off from the natural course of things.

Check this chart out.
Coronavirus is nothing compared to these other things. We dont move the earth to stop these things do we?
View attachment 319713

Most of those are not communicable. Some, such as lower respiratory infections, are broad categories which have numerous possible causes. In fact, COVID-19 can cause lower respiratory infection, so would already be counted on that list. You're comparing apples to oranges in large part.

Check this chart out.
View attachment 319713
Depends on the means and ways by which these things come to us, otherwise as to how dangerous they might be. Something that can rapidly accelerate, and infect people at alarming rates is a definite head turner and game changer. Yes we get things, but what are the time frames that are involved ? If lies are being told, then we need to know that yes, but until we know that, we can only watch the numbers.

There aren't thousands of bodies lining the streets, the hospitals are not overflowing and overwhelmed.

The big Navy hospital ships are sitting in LA and NY practically empty.

The 1000+ bed Field hospital built at the Javits Center is empty.
Hope you are right.

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw

Not sure what you're driving at with this but not only is there a fire, a couple of the doors might be locked. 785 deaths today in the US alone. But yeah, nothing to worry about.
No one is engaging with this because everybody on your linked study died after getting the coronavirus. Nothing to discuss.
Those are being reported by liberals in deep blue cities

we cant trust those numbers

people with a heart condition die every day without the help of the chinese disease

Forum List

Back