Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

There is no need to suffer, Italy.

Hydroxychloroquine is the name of the game.

Oh thank god you showed up to save Italy with your amazing medical insight.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Here's the article on the Trump cocktail.

Within it is the link to the French paper. Thus, the cocktail has been fast tracked by the US to use on cornavirus patients. If one has a more painful case, then it should be used under a doctor's care, especially one who has used it on coronavirus patients. Don't self-administer as you could fark yourself up silly.

Warnings on using the cocktail

Fast track testing

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
That's a stupid bit of hair-splitting.

It is not stupid hair-splitting, it a weak, and pathetic attempt to down play the current pandemic. For some reasons these Trump worshipers still have to downplay it even though their god has even moved past that

It doesn't need to be downplayed, it's already one of the weakest "pandemics" in history.
Read this if you read nothing else...

This can't be stressed enough -- you freaks are the dumbest shits slithering this planet.

Mind-boggling stupid.

Fucked up beyond all rapair.

Dumbfuck ... by the numbers ... it's been 66 days since January 27th, 2009, when the first case of COVID-19 was detected in the U.S.

The Swine flu, a pandemic you idiotically slobbered was worse than COVID-19, was first detected in the U.S. on April 15th, 2009. 66 days later was June 20th, 2009.

By June 20th, 2009 --

Swine flu (after 66 days)

Cases:
27,717​
Deaths:
127​
Percent:
0.46​
Ratio:
90 per million​

COVID-19 (after 66 days)

Cases:
Deaths:
Percent:
Ratio:
743 per million​

• COVID-19 has infected 9 times more people than Swine flu
  • COVID-19 has killed 48 times more people than Swine flu
  • COVID-19 is has death rate 5.4 times greater than Swine flu
  • COVID-19 is spreading 8.2 times faster than Swine flu

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
Your point is what ? No one is denying the differences between the pandemics. Covid-19 is a bad one that's for sure, and yes the outcomes can be very bad, but until the data came in, no one could predict the severity other than watching the data and the events on the ground. Let's just hope that everyone is on it, and working as hard as they can to get it resolved, and as quickly as they can.
Do you think COVID-19 is one of the weakest "pandemics" in history?

In CA there is no law that mandates one 'stay at home.' One can get gas, go to the grocery store, go to drive thru fast food, buy liquor, drive down the road, go for a walk, etc. Gatherings of 10 or more people are ADVISED not to take place but there is no law or lawful order. People are, nevertheless abiding by the guidelines because most people believe in being humanitarian and want to support their fellow Americans.
Interesting yet they allow people to shop, go to drive thrus, walk their neighborhoods, etc. That story makes no sense to me except that he was arrested for disobeying a lifeguard's orders which is probably, IMO, what he will be charged with.
Agreed. But why was he given the order in the first place? Outside, enjoying fresh air?

President gets to golf, but the plebes have to stay indoors?

but until the data came in, no one could predict the severity other than watching the data and the events on the ground.
Well that's utter nonsense. South Korea had their first case at the same time we did. They heeded the warnings. We didn't. And that started with our mentally ill child president. These are simple facts that history will record, despite the bleating of trump supporters.

#366 reply to 359.

“herd immunity.”

Professor Knut Wittkowski, for twenty years head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design, says that social distancing and lockdown is the absolutely worst way to deal with an airborne respiratory virus.

It is hard to believe the whacko’s that get through that tin-foil hat on your foolish head.

Dr. Knut M. Wittkowski, the former chief biostatistician and epidemiologist at Rockefeller University Hospital, told the New York Post that he regularly goes to one of two illicit restaurants secretly operating the Upper East Side.​

“Yesterday I went to my favorite speakeasy and had dinner,” he said, without naming the establishment.​

The veteran physician told the newspaper that he believes social distancing will only prolong the virus by preventing the natural development of “herd immunity.”​

“This is a flu and this will end like every other flu did before for the last thousand years.”​
Dr. Knut M. Wittkowski is an idiot.

He wants to infect every many woman and child in New York City right away.
There were just 1,442 ICU beds across the five boroughs before pandemic struck, according to state DOH data published in January.​

NYC has added 1000 beds.
New York City’s 2,449 ICU beds were 84 percent full on Monday, leaving 392 beds open for New Yorkers.​
COVID-19 new cases are doubling every three days. Many will need ICU beds ventilators faster than deceased victims will be taken off.

So do the math. It’s an exponential death curve.

Since you and Dr. Knut Wittkowski say fuck social distancing and want the bars and restaurants open to infect the world faster, and you want to be properly Infected and want more death and suffering than is happening right now in NYC, why don’t you and your Doctor Death Wittkowski volunteer at a NYC hospital where you can decide which patients look so bad they can’t have the bed and the ventilator breathing for them any longer.

You can welcome the new patient and thank them for getting infected as you and Dr Death roll the unventilated patient, to the refrigerated tractor trailer temporary morgue , sit there and wait until the fluid in their lungs suffocate them to death.

Then go pick up the next one.
So that's all you have huh? Some ad hominem attacks and some police state propaganda to counter what an acknowledged expert is telling you eh?

When you can't counter facts, throw up the parroting of your social programming. . .

What about what citizens are seeing on the ground, not what you are seeing on your TEE VEE? eh, wut wut?

#387 reply to #386
So that's all you have huh? Some ad hominem attacks and some police state propaganda to counter what an acknowledged expert is telling you eh?
It must be enough. You are not disputing my facts.

Can you dispute the extra 1000 patients in ICU beds in or explain why NYC are seeing double the number of patients than what is the normal?

Can you provide a “herd immunity.” Case and death estimate since that is the way you want the government and the news media to go.

Answer that. I have much more.

Last edited:
but until the data came in, no one could predict the severity other than watching the data and the events on the ground.
Well that's utter nonsense. South Korea had their first case at the same time we did. They heeded the warnings. We didn't. And that started with our mentally ill child president. These are simple facts that history will record, despite the bleating of trump supporters.
You are free to move to South Korea or anywhere else in the world if you want to. If everywhere else is so much greater to you than this nation is in comparison of, then please go there quickly. Oh and wait on those years long medical trials before you try something you're not sure of when you get sick ok. After all it is a free country still here, but you wanting to lift up other countries for political reasons is simply a sad situation in my opinion.

Last edited:
You are free to move to South Korea or anywhere else in the world if you want to
And you are free to drop dead. I can play, too. Guess what I am also free to do? Support the smarter measures taken by South Korea and criticize the mentally ill president for putting his own fragile ego above his duties. And you are free to whine like a little bitch about that.

There, now we're clear.

You are free to move to South Korea or anywhere else in the world if you want to
And you are free to drop dead. I can play, too. Guess what I am also free to do? Support the smarter measures taken by South Korea and criticize the mentally ill president for putting his own fragile ego above his duties. And you are free to whine like a little bitch about that.

There, now we're clear.
Keep making a fool of yourself, no one will stop you. Now why do you rely on a president to take care of you or to give you advice or to coddle you or to make you feel safe in life ??? Your incessant constant whining about the president, shows your dissapointment that he isn't more like a big brother figure or a daddy figure to you.

Now why do you rely on a president to take care of you
I don't, idiot. I rely on a president to exhibit duty and leadership, when it comes to national crises. Just shut up, you're being a goddamn moron. And that is 100% due to Trump cultism.

I visited the local hospital yesterday. I live in So-Cal near Los Angeles. The hospital is a 350 bed, level 2 trauma center- it's a good sized hospital with over 2000 employees. They've had a total of four (4) coronavirus related deaths. FOUR. Nobody was in line waiting for testing. There was no pandemonium, no sick people lined up, no one waiting for ventilators. No ambulances rushing anywhere. It looked like it was closed!!

I spoke to a good friend of mine who is a nurse there. She told me they are actually laying off staff because nobody can do any "non- essential" surgeries/ procedures.

1.1 million confirmed cases of coronavirus worldwide. 60,000 deaths out of those confirmed cases. Approximately a 5.5% death rate.

View attachment 318906

If you are under 50 chances of death are very low.
The death rate you just posted is confirmed case divided by deaths. You need to divide the total number of cases of everybody who has been infected with this, not just the tiny group of confirmed cases. Divide TOTAL cases by deaths to find the real death rate.

You also need to separate the deaths of people who died BECAUSE of the virus from those who died from something else but also happen to be infected with this virus.

Total cases divided by deaths of people who died because of it.
In CA there is no law that mandates one 'stay at home.' One can get gas, go to the grocery store, go to drive thru fast food, buy liquor, drive down the road, go for a walk, etc. Gatherings of 10 or more people are ADVISED not to take place but there is no law or lawful order. People are, nevertheless abiding by the guidelines because most people believe in being humanitarian and want to support their fellow Americans.
Interesting yet they allow people to shop, go to drive thrus, walk their neighborhoods, etc. That story makes no sense to me except that he was arrested for disobeying a lifeguard's orders which is probably, IMO, what he will be charged with.
Agreed. But why was he given the order in the first place? Outside, enjoying fresh air?

President gets to golf, but the plebes have to stay indoors?
Gov Newsome gave the order. The paddleboarder was actually obeying the social distancing guideline put out by Trump’s task force.

The Leftwing-Totalitarian-Progs and their Media Henchthugs have grossly exaggerated COVID-19 to bring down our society. Shutting down our economy is a suicide pact. We need to stop this now.

The Leftwing-Totalitarian-Progs and their Media Henchthugs have grossly exaggerated COVID-19 to bring down our society. Shutting down our economy is a suicide pact. We need to stop this now.
Goddamn you Trump cultists are a global embarrassment.

There, now we're clear.
Keep making a fool of yourself, no one will stop you. Now why do you rely on a president to take care of you or to give you advice or to coddle you or to make you feel safe in life ??? Your incessant constant whining about the president, shows your dissapointment that he isn't more like a big brother figure or a daddy figure to you.
Fort Idiot doesn't know what he is talking about. I have no idea where he gets his info.

You are spot on.

The experts have all said that the complete shut down of society is doing more harm than good, and the tracking the disease and creating mass herd immunity is the key to beating this, while sheltering our most vulnerable populations is the most effective way to beat this.

He only wants to make this into a political football, he doesn't really care about folk lives, he just wants to use it as a way to push his agenda.

There, now we're clear.
Fort Idiot doesn't know what he is talking about. I have no idea where he gets his info.

You are spot on.

The experts have all said that the complete shut down of society is doing more harm than good, and the tracking the disease and creating mass herd immunity is the key to beating this, while sheltering our most vulnerable populations is the most effective way to beat this.

He only wants to make this into a political football, he doesn't really care about folks lives, he just wants to use it as a way to push his agenda.
If only the vulnerable were getting sick it would make sense, but it appears that it is attacking all ages now. I think the flow of the responses by meeting the enemy on every battle front is the only way to do it now. If it's dug in then root it out, if it's above in the air shoot it down, and if it's hiding amongst us kill it.

Forum List

Back