Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

In CA there is no law that mandates one 'stay at home.' One can get gas, go to the grocery store, go to drive thru fast food, buy liquor, drive down the road, go for a walk, etc. Gatherings of 10 or more people are ADVISED not to take place but there is no law or lawful order. People are, nevertheless abiding by the guidelines because most people believe in being humanitarian and want to support their fellow Americans.

In CA there is no law that mandates one 'stay at home.' One can get gas, go to the grocery store, go to drive thru fast food, buy liquor, drive down the road, go for a walk, etc. Gatherings of 10 or more people are ADVISED not to take place but there is no law or lawful order. People are, nevertheless abiding by the guidelines because most people believe in being humanitarian and want to support their fellow Americans.
Interesting yet they allow people to shop, go to drive thrus, walk their neighborhoods, etc. That story makes no sense to me except that he was arrested for disobeying a lifeguard's orders which is probably, IMO, what he will be charged with.

You guys know...its not just about dying....I don't want to catch this thing because I don't like being sick and from what I hear its a bad one...even after you recover enough to get out of bed you cough your lungs out for weeks....I understand the death rate argument and the different numbers but you don't want this bug....even if you survive you will wish you were dead...

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw

Not sure what you're driving at with this but not only is there a fire, a couple of the doors might be locked. 785 deaths today in the US alone. But yeah, nothing to worry about.
No one is engaging with this because everybody on your linked study died after getting the coronavirus. Nothing to discuss.

I wouldn't doubt if many of the US deaths being misdiagnosed as coronavius, could be influenza. Shit like that happens when panic is rampant.
Or even there is a political agenda at work.

Jo

Screenshot_2020-04-03-20-57-46-1.png

Spain is catching up to Italy in deaths per infected, see this chart available at https://coronavirus.help. So, does that mean that Spain is falsely attributing deaths to coronavirus?

#366 reply to 359.

“herd immunity.”

Professor Knut Wittkowski, for twenty years head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design, says that social distancing and lockdown is the absolutely worst way to deal with an airborne respiratory virus.

It is hard to believe the whacko’s that get through that tin-foil hat on your foolish head.

Dr. Knut M. Wittkowski, the former chief biostatistician and epidemiologist at Rockefeller University Hospital, told the New York Post that he regularly goes to one of two illicit restaurants secretly operating the Upper East Side.​

“Yesterday I went to my favorite speakeasy and had dinner,” he said, without naming the establishment.​

The veteran physician told the newspaper that he believes social distancing will only prolong the virus by preventing the natural development of “herd immunity.”​

“This is a flu and this will end like every other flu did before for the last thousand years.”​
Dr. Knut M. Wittkowski is an idiot.

He wants to infect every many woman and child in New York City right away.
There were just 1,442 ICU beds across the five boroughs before pandemic struck, according to state DOH data published in January.​

NYC has added 1000 beds.
New York City’s 2,449 ICU beds were 84 percent full on Monday, leaving 392 beds open for New Yorkers.​
COVID-19 new cases are doubling every three days. Many will need ICU beds ventilators faster than deceased victims will be taken off.

So do the math. It’s an exponential death curve.

Since you and Dr. Knut Wittkowski say fuck social distancing and want the bars and restaurants open to infect the world faster, and you want to be properly Infected and want more death and suffering than is happening right now in NYC, why don’t you and your Doctor Death Wittkowski volunteer at a NYC hospital where you can decide which patients look so bad they can’t have the bed and the ventilator breathing for them any longer.

You can welcome the new patient and thank them for getting infected as you and Dr Death roll the unventilated patient, to the refrigerated tractor trailer temporary morgue , sit there and wait until the fluid in their lungs suffocate them to death.

Then go pick up the next one.

Last edited:
Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
New York's death toll
will pass 9/11 by the end of the week.

So what? It passes it every year from the Flu.
maybe in a year's time for influenza virus, but not in just one month like novel corona virus....

1.1 million confirmed cases of coronavirus worldwide. 60,000 deaths out of those confirmed cases. Approximately a 5.5% death rate.

Screenshot_2020-04-03-21-30-10-1.png

If you are under 50 chances of death are very low.

Last edited:

That's a stupid bit of hair-splitting.

It is not stupid hair-splitting, it a weak, and pathetic attempt to down play the current pandemic. For some reasons these Trump worshipers still have to downplay it even though their god has even moved past that

It doesn't need to be downplayed, it's already one of the weakest "pandemics" in history.
Read this if you read nothing else...

This can't be stressed enough -- you freaks are the dumbest shits slithering this planet.

Mind-boggling stupid.

Fucked up beyond all rapair.

Dumbfuck ... by the numbers ... it's been 66 days since January 27th, 2009, when the first case of COVID-19 was detected in the U.S.

The Swine flu, a pandemic you idiotically slobbered was worse than COVID-19, was first detected in the U.S. on April 15th, 2009. 66 days later was June 20th, 2009.

By June 20th, 2009 --

Swine flu (after 66 days)

Cases:
27,717​
Deaths:
127​
Percent:
0.46​
Ratio:
90 per million​

COVID-19 (after 66 days)

Cases:
Deaths:
Percent:
Ratio:
743 per million​

• COVID-19 has infected 9 times more people than Swine flu
  • COVID-19 has killed 48 times more people than Swine flu
  • COVID-19 is has death rate 5.4 times greater than Swine flu
  • COVID-19 is spreading 8.2 times faster than Swine flu

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:
Your point is what ? No one is denying the differences between the pandemics. Covid-19 is a bad one that's for sure, and yes the outcomes can be very bad, but until the data came in, no one could predict the severity other than watching the data and the events on the ground. Let's just hope that everyone is on it, and working as hard as they can to get it resolved, and as quickly as they can.

I REALLY wish nature would concoct a virus engineered to only kill stupid racist people. It would wipe out 75% of the population of this board, and I'd be perfectly okay with that.
Oh go on and say it, what you really meant to say is 75% of America would be wiped out hater.

Hopefully Italy....after all this time....

is using hydroxychloroquine ...the drug to treat this Corona Virus successfully.

if they are not ...then ...what's their problem? do they want to reduce their population. WTF!

C'mon Italy do the right thing!

You guys know...its not just about dying....I don't want to catch this thing because I don't like being sick and from what I hear its a bad one...even after you recover enough to get out of bed you cough your lungs out for weeks....I understand the death rate argument and the different numbers but you don't want this bug....even if you survive you will wish you were dead...
Several years ago, I had a cough. One night about 2am I woke up with a dry cough but then coughed up a mouthful of blood. My wife took me to the ER where I had a chest scan. It was pneumonia. I was given antibiotics which cured it in a week or two. I never wished I was dead. For all I know it could have been a Covid virus that weakened my immune system to the point I could not fight off an infection. I needed strong antibiotics because the infection was bacterial.

1.1 million confirmed cases of coronavirus worldwide. 60,000 deaths out of those confirmed cases. Approximately a 5.5% death rate.

View attachment 318906

If you are under 50 chances of death are very low.
The death rate you just posted is confirmed case divided by deaths. You need to divide the total number of cases of everybody who has been infected with this, not just the tiny group of confirmed cases. Divide TOTAL cases by deaths to find the real death rate.

You also need to separate the deaths of people who died BECAUSE of the virus from those who died from something else but also happen to be infected with this virus.

Total cases divided by deaths of people who died because of it.

I wouldn't doubt if many of the US deaths being misdiagnosed as coronavius, could be influenza. Shit like that happens when panic is rampant.

Thats because you are clueless.

Influenza test is quick and widely available, covid-19 testing is done after it's ruled out.

Pure horseshit. From the very document article links to:

5. Acute conditions - Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome was observed in the majority of patients (96.5% of cases), followed by acute renal failure (29.2%). Acute cardiac injury was observed in 10.4% of cases and superinfection in 8.5%.

In other words 96.5% of COVID-19 patients that died had their lungs so badly compromized that they could barely breathe on their own, if at all. To claim that a significant portion of these patients DID NOT die directly or indirectly because of the virus is straight stupid.

# reply to #373

Let’s put it this way I have a six year old great grand kid - still work full time - take regular fifty mile (human powered) bike rides - ride my motorcycle - planning to run the Marine Corps marathon with my fifty year old daughter next year. Don’t plan on dying of natural causes any time soon.

You also need to separate the deaths of people who died BECAUSE of the virus from those who died from something else but also happen to be infected with this virus.

NO. COVID-19 is the killer because of the way it kills.

I’m healthy but statistically at higher risk based solely on my age. If I get infected and my immune system is not up to the task, my lungs fail, fill with fluid and I up dead - I did die of old age. Why do you need to say I did?

When TrumpO was downplaying the Coronavirus ‘threat’ to the DJIA in February I caught a common cold with a stubborn voting. No fever. No Flu like symptoms. but my doctor/epidemiologist wife convinced me that if I went to work and public this novel virus could easily kill me. So I have been teleworking since late February. I’m lucky that I can. My company has now mandatory telework and my wife full time works at home as well. We have not been exposed to other humans for over a month.

Under your non science nonsense - it I got infected and you and idiots like you would prefer to blame the common cold.

Why do you need to do that? What is your agenda? Please explain what is going on.

Imagine Someone 85 years old and getting along despite some non/fatal medical conditions, who gets infected by a grandchild that picks up the virus in school.

Insgine, That elderly person may have years of life ahead of them,

But they die, after laying on a bed in the hospital on a ventilator for 22 days.

You want the novel virus to be incidental to grandma’s premature death. She died of old age.

Who or what are you trying to protect?

There is no need to suffer, Italy.

Hydroxychloroquine is the name of the game.

It will be wonderful if hydroxychloroquine ends up being a good treatment, but what makes you so certain, skye? You've commented about it a few times recently as though it's a definite cure.

Hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc sulfate cocktail ingredients would be nice to have. I don't think most ER doctors would know what to do with it, but some might. If I had it, then I'd definitely talk with him about it, and if they didn't recommend, then I'd try to find a doctor who has worked with it.

In worst case scenarios and if you go on a ventilator, then you have 70% or better chance of dying. That's not very good odds. If the medical facility is overwhelmed, then they could give you an oxygen kit and send you home. In NYC, they are short of oxygen kits. Thus, it's better to treat the coronavirus early with the Trump cocktail, but you want to find a doctor who knows how to mix it and have used it. You don't want to self-administer it and fark yourself up.

Forum List

Back