Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

Funny, that's what you sound like in every post of yours I have ever read.
^^

Trump cultist wit

Sharp as a marble
^^^^^
Left-wing sociopaths.

TDS much?

After 8 years of Obama Derangement Syndrome that's fucking funny.

Yeah, there were some ODS people, for sure. But I never saw a right-winger do anything like defending MS13, because Trump called them Animals, which they are. Never saw any right-wingers doing what I saw yesterday, where a company switched over their manufacturing to medical masks, and have the left-wing freak out about it.

TDS is practically your party platform now. The only thing I can think of that Demcrap left-wing trash stands for, is TDS. You don't have anything else. Nothing. Just "TRUMP SUCKS!"... that's it. You don't have anything else.

That's fucking funny. trump has called ALL Mexican people animals, then tried to cover it with gang speak. President Obama took out OBL and conservatives bitched about.

You conservatives have spent 18+ years in Clinton Derangement Syndrome and it shows no sign of letting up.

But you, keep licking those trump boots sycophant.

There you go right there. TDS.

Ok, prove your claim. Provide the exact quote where Trump called all Mexicans animals.

Do that, and I'll accept your claims.

Can't do that... then you right here, right now, provided conclusive proof that your entire ideology is TDS.

"When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

"You have people come in and I'm not just saying Mexicans, I'm talking about people that are from all over, that are killers and rapists and they're coming to this country,"

"The Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning. They send the bad ones over because they don't want to pay for them. They don't want to take care of them,"

ZN6AUO6KV3W5SCRSZ27ARQNFBY.jpg

I love this... you just blew yourself up, in two posts.

Left-winger "trump has called ALL Mexican people animals"

Me: "ok prove it and I'll admit you are right"

Left-winger " And some, I assume, are good people,"

*EXPLOSION"

Absolute, concrete, undeniable proof of Trump Derangement Syndrome straight from a left-winger himself... illustrated in 2 posts.

You sir, are hereby certified with terminal TDS.

View attachment 318149

I assume that some of your posts aren't about Mexican murderers, rapists and bad hombres but I could be wrong.

Funny, that's what you sound like in every post of yours I have ever read.
^^

Trump cultist wit

Sharp as a marble
^^^^^
Left-wing sociopaths.

TDS much?

After 8 years of Obama Derangement Syndrome that's fucking funny.

Yeah, there were some ODS people, for sure. But I never saw a right-winger do anything like defending MS13, because Trump called them Animals, which they are. Never saw any right-wingers doing what I saw yesterday, where a company switched over their manufacturing to medical masks, and have the left-wing freak out about it.

TDS is practically your party platform now. The only thing I can think of that Demcrap left-wing trash stands for, is TDS. You don't have anything else. Nothing. Just "TRUMP SUCKS!"... that's it. You don't have anything else.

That's fucking funny. trump has called ALL Mexican people animals, then tried to cover it with gang speak. President Obama took out OBL and conservatives bitched about.

You conservatives have spent 18+ years in Clinton Derangement Syndrome and it shows no sign of letting up.

But you, keep licking those trump boots sycophant.

There you go right there. TDS.

Ok, prove your claim. Provide the exact quote where Trump called all Mexicans animals.

Do that, and I'll accept your claims.

Can't do that... then you right here, right now, provided conclusive proof that your entire ideology is TDS.

"When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

"You have people come in and I'm not just saying Mexicans, I'm talking about people that are from all over, that are killers and rapists and they're coming to this country,"

"The Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning. They send the bad ones over because they don't want to pay for them. They don't want to take care of them,"

ZN6AUO6KV3W5SCRSZ27ARQNFBY.jpg

I love this... you just blew yourself up, in two posts.

Left-winger "trump has called ALL Mexican people animals"

Me: "ok prove it and I'll admit you are right"

Left-winger " And some, I assume, are good people,"

*EXPLOSION"

Absolute, concrete, undeniable proof of Trump Derangement Syndrome straight from a left-winger himself... illustrated in 2 posts.

You sir, are hereby certified with terminal TDS.

View attachment 318149

I assume that some of your posts aren't about Mexican murderers, rapists and bad hombres but I could be wrong.

You assume correctly. So did Trump.... didn't he :)

By the way, even there, you still blew yourself up...

Trump- "When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best"

Implication, there are many best people in Mexico...... right?

How does either quote, this one or the prior, support your blithering claim "trump has called ALL Mexican people animals"?

In fact, the quotes you posted, prove the exact opposite.

Stupid-Leftists-De-Niro-Stage-four-Trump-derangement-syndrome.jpg

TDS. Sad to see this is all the left-wing has now.

When will Italy start using chloroquine for their coronavirus patients?

I mean....seriously

what are they waiting for????:dunno:

I just don't understand it.
Good question.
They'll be reconsidering having 30,000 Chinese migrant workers
in their garment factories from now on.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Oh well...later rather than sooner ....they will understand (we hope)
As if Chinese people somehow uniquely carry the virus. You're a racist pig.
Calling Lyme Disease, “Lyme Disease” doesn’t meant I hate people from CT. You’re such a sensitive little man. Need a hug?
It is international practice to no longer name emerging viruses after location to avoid stigmatizing people for a natural occurrence - but even if that were not the case, it is VERY different to call this SARS coronavirus the Wuhan virus than to call it the CHINESE virus. If you don't get that, you are almost certainly racist.

Tell me how you are going to be eating in 1 month.
Probably cleaning out the hoarded pantries of dumb dead fucks like you? Gloved and masked, of course.
Exactly how am I going to get dead? Sup, bitch? What happens after my meager supplies you killed me for run out? You're fucked, that's what.
PS: I have no plans on dying. Do you have a .40 caliber carbine to kill me? If not? I'll probably be OK.

If you do, I might still be OK. I ain't the one to fuck with. I can make things an absolute nightmare for those trying to kill me and mine.

I have killed 7 Diamondbacks. 5 with a shovel, the other 2 with guns.

You ain't no Diamondback killer like me. I whop it the head with a shovel.
They smell like dead people and worse.

iu
I won't need to kill you, you've got that covered on your own I suspect - lifestyle disease or derangement. I won't need your pantry pickings either because the food supply is going to be just fine. Shitloads of food no longer going to shuttered restaurants will keep grocery stores well stocked.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Calling Lyme Disease, “Lyme Disease” doesn’t meant I hate people from CT. You’re such a sensitive little man. Need a hug?
It is international practice to no longer name emerging viruses after location to avoid stigmatizing people for a natural occurrence - but even if that were not the case, it is VERY different to call this SARS coronavirus the Wuhan virus than to call it the CHINESE virus. If you don't get that, you are almost certainly racist.

Probably cleaning out the hoarded pantries of dumb dead fucks like you? Gloved and masked, of course.
Exactly how am I going to get dead? Sup, bitch? What happens after my meager supplies you killed me for run out? You're fucked, that's what.
PS: I have no plans on dying. Do you have a .40 caliber carbine to kill me? If not? I'll probably be OK.

If you do, I might still be OK. I ain't the one to fuck with. I can make things an absolute nightmare for those trying to kill me and mine.

iu
I won't need to kill you, you've got that covered on your own I suspect - lifestyle disease or derangement. I won't need your pantry pickings either because the food supply is going to be just fine. Shitloads of food no longer going to shuttered restaurants will keep grocery stores well stocked.

You are out of supplies in 1 month, bet.
Keep on cheerleading your own demise though. :dunno:

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

I Am OK with the Wuhan Virus

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

You really from Boston? You have the attitude for sure.

The reprehensible right will propagate any lie in an effort to downplay the seriousness of the pandemic.

And that is only because their hero fucked up the response.

If Trump had brains and balls, he'd have insisted that we all stay home for two weeks back in early March. If he had done that, every one of
these weirdo's would be standing with him without question.

Meanwhile, Dems.....who trust the science.....would have gone along with it.

He fucked up because he's a coward and he's stupid.
Blame Trump all you want, but you can't prove any of your assertions or predictions. It's just political bias is all it is plain and simple. Anyone playing politics with this thing, are really some very troubled individuals in life.

We can't blame trump for the COVID-19, but we can for his still pathetic response to it.
Blaming anyone for the surprised, caught off guard response, and for a beginners learned response to something as unpresedented, fast moving, and as deadly as this pandemic is, in which caught literally everybody off gaurd because of China hiding it as best it could from the world in which included our government and nation, uhhh is playing gutter politics of the worst kind in my opinion. Just sayin.

So, why did trump spend two month downplaying the "unpresedented, fast moving and as deadly as this pandemic is"?
But Trump didn't downplay it. He kept the Chinese out of our country and, at the time, the TDSers called him a 'racist'....Had it not for the immigration ban, we could be in worse condition now.

None of that is true.
Which part isn't true, specifically?
  • "On Sunday, Dr. Anthony Fauci indicated that the Trump administration's decision to restrict travel from China in January slowed the spread of the Wuhan flu in the United States.
  • The president's actions were criticized shortly after he issued that order.
  • Those criticisms are similar to those made about other Trump immigration initiatives, in particular with respect to the construction of barriers along the Southwest border, the public charge rule, and "Remain in Mexico".
"On ABC News "This Week" on Sunday, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the National Institutes of Health, indicated that the Trump administration's early decision to ban most travel from China slowed the spread of the Wuhan flu in the United States. Of course, the president was criticized six weeks ago when he made that decision, but that is all too unfortunately to be expected when it comes to Donald Trump and immigration.

Dr. Fauci: Trump China Restrictions Slowed Spread of the Wuhan Flu"

He partially shuts the door to China travel and you fucking sycophants tout it like he built the Great Wall of China.

What he really did was...

1. "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It's going to be just fine." (January 22)

2. "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China." (February 2)

3. "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!" (February 22)

4. "We're going very substantially down, not up. ... We have it so well under control. I mean, we really have done a very good job." (February 26)

5. "This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." (February 26)

6. "It's going to disappear. One day —it's like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We'll see what happens. Nobody really knows." (February 27)

7. "No, I'm not concerned at all. No, I'm not. No, we've done a great job." (March 8)

8. "So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 death. Think about that!" (March 9)

9. "This is a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of." (March 15)

10. "I don't believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. You know, you're going to major hospitals sometimes, they'll have two ventilators. And now, all of a sudden, they're saying, can we order 30,000 ventilators?" (March 27)

11. "You call it germ, you can call it a flu. You can call it a virus. You can call it many different names. I'm not sure anybody knows what it is." (March 27)

He made all those statements while he was receiving intelligence reports about a possible pandemic from the virus here in American. Of course, now he says that, "I knew it was a pandemic before anyone..."
Like we said, him like us, we were learning step by step, and week by week. No one is able to predict the outcomes nor can they now (not even your group). Easy to cast that blame while sitting on your own hands unable to know the future or outcomes on something like this, but we know what's going on. Trump is doing an outstanding job, and the left hates it. Ever get tired of looking uneducated when you speak, and looking like a partisan hack instead of someone who cares ? If so you should be a changing your ways to be more helpful instead of so resentful. Just sayin.

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
Zander, not only have I been predicting and expecting this, but it also doesn't surprise me that two of our renown leftist whackjobs here would vote DISLIKE upon the news that these deaths are NOT Covid caused. Apparently they WANT people to die of the virus!

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?
Is Zika called the Brazilian virus?

If we started calling the Chinese virus the Wuhan virus would that satisfy you? Or still RACIST!?
Yes, still racist. Why not call it the coronavirus, since that is its name?

That is not it's name- it's actually Covid 19 and most have adopted that moniker.

Regardless, calling it the "Wuhan virus" or the "Chinese Virus" is not racist. Chinese is not a race, it's a nation.

Pandemics have a long history of being named after their place of origin. This is simply more Covfefe-16.....:rofl:

Interesting, then why wasn't the Spanish Flu called the Kansas flu - Where it originated?
Go look it up and let us know. :)

I have - The Spanish Flue originated on a pig farm in Kansas. YOU look it up.

If you have Covid 19 and get in a fatal car accident in Italy, they list the cause of death as......... Covid 19. :rofl:

That is why they have such a high death rate compared to the rest of the world.

A buddy(fellow coffee grower) just sent me this. Goofle tranzikatered.

* CNN Latest News: - * _ * Dr. Li Wenliang *, China's medical hero, who was punished for telling the truth about the Corona virus and then died of the same disease, had documented case files for research purposes. and in the archives he proposed a cure that would significantly decrease the impact of COVID - 19 Virus on the human body. The chemical * Methylxanthine *, * Theobromine * and * Theophylline * stimulate compounds that can prevent these viruses in humans with at least an average immune system. The most surprising thing is that these complex words that were so difficult for people in China to call are * COFFEE * in India, YES, our regular COFFEE has all these chemicals. The main methylxanthine in coffee is stimulant caffeine. Other methylxanthines found in COFFEE are two chemically similar compounds, theobromine and theophylline. The COFFEE plant creates these chemicals as a way to keep insects and other animals away. Who knew that the complete solution to this virus would be a simple cup of coffee and that is the reason why so many patients in China are being cured. Hospital staff in China started serving COFFEE to patients three times a day, and the effect is finally in * Wuhan *. Share this message with your friends and family to make them aware of this COFFEE blessing in your kitchen.

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw

Oh my god you can be an idiot at times...

Covid kills you immune system, you something else.

You know people who die of cancer usually don't die of cancer.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

iu

I’m sufficiently stocked to avoid the grocery store for the next 2 months and yet have adequate nutrition.

But I’ll have access to plenty of other goodies too because our supply chain is fine. There will be some impact but people won’t starve for lack of food - they’ll go hungry for the same reasons they always do, food insecurity based in poverty.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

400 years of my family in the area, since we got off the Mayflower in what is now Plymouth.

You're simply wrong, and the Telegraph article you cited proves it. The virus was probably a contributing factor in most of the deaths in Italy. In other words, if they had not contracted covid-19, most of them would still be alive. Here are some extracts from the article:

“The age of our patients in hospitals is substantially older - the median is 67, while in China it was 46,” Prof Ricciardi says. “So essentially the age distribution of our patients is squeezed to an older age and this is substantial in increasing the lethality.”

“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many had two or three,” he says.

This does not mean that Covid-19 did not contribute to a patient's death, rather it demonstrates that Italy's fatality toll has surged as a large proportion of patients have underlying health conditions. Experts have also warned against making direct comparisons between countries due to discrepancies in testing.

But there are other factors that may have contributed to Italy’s fatality rates, experts say. This includes a high rate of smoking and pollution - the majority of deaths have been in the northern region Lombardy region, which is notorious for poor air quality.

You can read the whole article here:

Well, we're not going to argue with you. Or at least I'm not.

The official from Italy said specifically that many of the people on the list, had died with Corona, not specifically because of Corona. That means, exactly that. The statistics coming out of Italy, are not excluding people who died from other causes. Only that they had Corona.

If I have heart failure, and I die from heart failure, and I happen to have Corona when I die of heart failure... Corona didn't do that. Heart failure did.

So, I am inclined to believe that it is possible the numbers are exaggerated in Italy. You disagree, that's fine.
Could it be possible, in your universe, if your already-compromised heart failed as the result of a cascading escalation of health issues which resulted from contracting covid-19, and that the virus CONTRIBUTED to your death? Do you claim that they are completely unrelated? You simply don't want to admit that this pandemic is real.

Do not put words in my mouth. I never said the Pandemic isn't real. You are just a liar that wants to claim others believe things they don't, because you have nothing of value to add to this conversation.

(how do you like it, when people make up stuff about you?)

Anything can contribute to your death. If you get shot, and are dying, you could contract Corona just before being shot, or during your time in the hospital while dying. That doesn't mean Corona killed you, over being shot.

That's all the guy from Italy was pointing out.

By any measure the death rate in Italy is extremely high, relative to the death rates we've seen from Corona elsewhere in the world.

That suggests two possibilities.

One, they are attributing far more to Corona, than people who are actually dying from Corona.

Two, socialized health care in Italy sucks many times worse than we could imagine.

Either of those are acceptable possibilities.

Nope...

You are giving two choices when the obvious one is not stated...

You have no actual proof...

Italy has a very elderly population and had this Virus for weeks before they identified it
ITaly has one of the best health systems in the world and is ranked well higher than the US in almost every category...

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

iu

I’m sufficiently stocked to avoid the grocery store for the next 2 months and yet have adequate nutrition.

But I’ll have access to plenty of other goodies too because our supply chain is fine. There will be some impact but people won’t starve for lack of food - they’ll go hungry for the same reasons they always do, food insecurity based in poverty.

And that helps wage-earners who can't pay the rent in what manner? All the check-getters will be fine, they're all stocking up today, but the working people are fucked.

This is what the leftists want. My theory is that they think they'll be able to manipulate them with promise of free goodies afterwards. I'd like to think those workers would not fall for that, but after 2 decades worth of commies running the US education system, not sure any of them are very patriotic and love the USA.
Yeah, sure, there's a fuckton more laws now than when I was a kid, and the government jackboot is way heavier, but this is progress?

Being oppressed and limited is progress? Fuck that!

Being an American in 1983 felt 3000% more free than being an American in 2020.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

400 years of my family in the area, since we got off the Mayflower in what is now Plymouth.
I am in Brookline.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?
Is Zika called the Brazilian virus?

If we started calling the Chinese virus the Wuhan virus would that satisfy you? Or still RACIST!?
Yes, still racist. Why not call it the coronavirus, since that is its name?

That is not it's name- it's actually Covid 19 and most have adopted that moniker.

Regardless, calling it the "Wuhan virus" or the "Chinese Virus" is not racist. Chinese is not a race, it's a nation.

Pandemics have a long history of being named after their place of origin. This is simply more Covfefe-16.....:rofl:

Interesting, then why wasn't the Spanish Flu called the Kansas flu - Where it originated?
Watch. Learn.

American Experience | Influenza 1918 | Season 10 | Episode 5

Forum List

Back