Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

The reprehensible right will propagate any lie in an effort to downplay the seriousness of the pandemic.

And that is only because their hero fucked up the response.

If Trump had brains and balls, he'd have insisted that we all stay home for two weeks back in early March. If he had done that, every one of
these weirdo's would be standing with him without question.

Meanwhile, Dems.....who trust the science.....would have gone along with it.

He fucked up because he's a coward and he's stupid.
Blame Trump all you want, but you can't prove any of your assertions or predictions. It's just political bias is all it is plain and simple. Anyone playing politics with this thing, are really some very troubled individuals in life.

We can't blame trump for the COVID-19, but we can for his still pathetic response to it.
Blaming anyone for the surprised, caught off guard response, and for a beginners learned response to something as unpresedented, fast moving, and as deadly as this pandemic is, in which caught literally everybody off gaurd because of China hiding it as best it could from the world in which included our government and nation, uhhh is playing gutter politics of the worst kind in my opinion. Just sayin.

So, why did trump spend two month downplaying the "unpresedented, fast moving and as deadly as this pandemic is"?
But Trump didn't downplay it. He kept the Chinese out of our country and, at the time, the TDSers called him a 'racist'....Had it not for the immigration ban, we could be in worse condition now.

I'm a bona fide TDSer, and I applauded Trump for the Chinese travel ban. So, at least in one case, you're quite wrong. It bought us time. We squandered that time, but it was the right move.

The reprehensible right will propagate any lie in an effort to downplay the seriousness of the pandemic.

If Trump had brains and balls, he'd have insisted that we all stay home for two weeks back in early March. If he had done that, every one of

Blame Trump all you want, but you can't prove any of your assertions or predictions. It's just political bias is all it is plain and simple. Anyone playing politics with this thing, are really some very troubled individuals in life.

We can't blame trump for the COVID-19, but we can for his still pathetic response to it.
Blaming anyone for the surprised, caught off guard response, and for a beginners learned response to something as unpresedented, fast moving, and as deadly as this pandemic is, in which caught literally everybody off gaurd because of China hiding it as best it could from the world in which included our government and nation, uhhh is playing gutter politics of the worst kind in my opinion. Just sayin.

So, why did trump spend two month downplaying the "unpresedented, fast moving and as deadly as this pandemic is"?
Downplaying or learning like everyone about it ? There is a difference. Trump's job is to keep the peace, and keep people calm. So far so good. Just wish the liberal media would follow suit.

But Trump didn't downplay it. He kept the Chinese out of our country and, at the time, the TDSers called him a 'racist'....Had it not for the immigration ban, we could be in worse condition now.

None of that is true.

Funny, that's what you sound like in every post of yours I have ever read.
^^

Trump cultist wit

Sharp as a marble
^^^^^
Left-wing sociopaths.

TDS much?

After 8 years of Obama Derangement Syndrome that's fucking funny.

Yeah, there were some ODS people, for sure. But I never saw a right-winger do anything like defending MS13, because Trump called them Animals, which they are. Never saw any right-wingers doing what I saw yesterday, where a company switched over their manufacturing to medical masks, and have the left-wing freak out about it.

TDS is practically your party platform now. The only thing I can think of that Demcrap left-wing trash stands for, is TDS. You don't have anything else. Nothing. Just "TRUMP SUCKS!"... that's it. You don't have anything else.

That's fucking funny. trump has called ALL Mexican people animals, then tried to cover it with gang speak. President Obama took out OBL and conservatives bitched about.

You conservatives have spent 18+ years in Clinton Derangement Syndrome and it shows no sign of letting up.

But you, keep licking those trump boots sycophant.
Are you lying ? Trump didn't call MEXICAN's animals, other than the ones in which the shoe fit on.

^^

Trump cultist wit

Sharp as a marble
^^^^^
Left-wing sociopaths.

TDS much?

Yeah, there were some ODS people, for sure. But I never saw a right-winger do anything like defending MS13, because Trump called them Animals, which they are. Never saw any right-wingers doing what I saw yesterday, where a company switched over their manufacturing to medical masks, and have the left-wing freak out about it.

TDS is practically your party platform now. The only thing I can think of that Demcrap left-wing trash stands for, is TDS. You don't have anything else. Nothing. Just "TRUMP SUCKS!"... that's it. You don't have anything else.

That's fucking funny. trump has called ALL Mexican people animals, then tried to cover it with gang speak. President Obama took out OBL and conservatives bitched about.

You conservatives have spent 18+ years in Clinton Derangement Syndrome and it shows no sign of letting up.

There you go right there. TDS.

Ok, prove your claim. Provide the exact quote where Trump called all Mexicans animals.

Do that, and I'll accept your claims.

Can't do that... then you right here, right now, provided conclusive proof that your entire ideology is TDS.

"When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

"You have people come in and I'm not just saying Mexicans, I'm talking about people that are from all over, that are killers and rapists and they're coming to this country,"

"The Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning. They send the bad ones over because they don't want to pay for them. They don't want to take care of them,"

ZN6AUO6KV3W5SCRSZ27ARQNFBY.jpg

When will Italy start using chloroquine for their coronavirus patients?

I mean....seriously

what are they waiting for????:dunno:

I just don't understand it.
Good question.
They'll be reconsidering having 30,000 Chinese migrant workers
in their garment factories from now on.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Oh well...later rather than sooner ....they will understand (we hope)
As if Chinese people somehow uniquely carry the virus. You're a racist pig.
Calling Lyme Disease, “Lyme Disease” doesn’t meant I hate people from CT. You’re such a sensitive little man. Need a hug?

^^

Trump cultist wit

Sharp as a marble
^^^^^
Left-wing sociopaths.

TDS much?

Ok, prove your claim. Provide the exact quote where Trump called all Mexicans animals.

Can't do that... then you right here, right now, provided conclusive proof that your entire ideology is TDS.

"When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

"You have people come in and I'm not just saying Mexicans, I'm talking about people that are from all over, that are killers and rapists and they're coming to this country,"

"The Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning. They send the bad ones over because they don't want to pay for them. They don't want to take care of them,"

He is correct. Nothing wrong with that comment.

None of that is true.
Which part isn't true, specifically?
  • "On Sunday, Dr. Anthony Fauci indicated that the Trump administration's decision to restrict travel from China in January slowed the spread of the Wuhan flu in the United States.
  • The president's actions were criticized shortly after he issued that order.
  • Those criticisms are similar to those made about other Trump immigration initiatives, in particular with respect to the construction of barriers along the Southwest border, the public charge rule, and "Remain in Mexico".
"On ABC News "This Week" on Sunday, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the National Institutes of Health, indicated that the Trump administration's early decision to ban most travel from China slowed the spread of the Wuhan flu in the United States. Of course, the president was criticized six weeks ago when he made that decision, but that is all too unfortunately to be expected when it comes to Donald Trump and immigration.

Dr. Fauci: Trump China Restrictions Slowed Spread of the Wuhan Flu"

None of that is true.
Which part isn't true, specifically?
  • "On Sunday, Dr. Anthony Fauci indicated that the Trump administration's decision to restrict travel from China in January slowed the spread of the Wuhan flu in the United States.
  • The president's actions were criticized shortly after he issued that order.
  • Those criticisms are similar to those made about other Trump immigration initiatives, in particular with respect to the construction of barriers along the Southwest border, the public charge rule, and "Remain in Mexico".
"On ABC News "This Week" on Sunday, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the National Institutes of Health, indicated that the Trump administration's early decision to ban most travel from China slowed the spread of the Wuhan flu in the United States. Of course, the president was criticized six weeks ago when he made that decision, but that is all too unfortunately to be expected when it comes to Donald Trump and immigration.

Dr. Fauci: Trump China Restrictions Slowed Spread of the Wuhan Flu"

He partially shuts the door to China travel and you fucking sycophants tout it like he built the Great Wall of China.

What he really did was...

1. "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It's going to be just fine." (January 22)

2. "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China." (February 2)

3. "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!" (February 22)

4. "We're going very substantially down, not up. ... We have it so well under control. I mean, we really have done a very good job." (February 26)

5. "This is a flu. This is like a flu. ... It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner." (February 26)

6. "It's going to disappear. One day —it's like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We'll see what happens. Nobody really knows." (February 27)

7. "No, I'm not concerned at all. No, I'm not. No, we've done a great job." (March 8)

8. "So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 death. Think about that!" (March 9)

9. "This is a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of." (March 15)

10. "I don't believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. You know, you're going to major hospitals sometimes, they'll have two ventilators. And now, all of a sudden, they're saying, can we order 30,000 ventilators?" (March 27)

11. "You call it germ, you can call it a flu. You can call it a virus. You can call it many different names. I'm not sure anybody knows what it is." (March 27)

He made all those statements while he was receiving intelligence reports about a possible pandemic from the virus here in American. Of course, now he says that, "I knew it was a pandemic before anyone..."

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw

Not sure what you're driving at with this but not only is there a fire, a couple of the doors might be locked. 785 deaths today in the US alone. But yeah, nothing to worry about.
No one is engaging with this because everybody on your linked study died after getting the coronavirus. Nothing to discuss.

No, there isn't a fire. There is a new virus that is killing old, sick people with existing diseases. The seasonal flu will kill way more people this year than Covid19

There was NOT this over reaction to SARS which was also a Coronavirus.

Usually every five minutes Leftists are screaming about Muh Civil Liberties, notice during this locking down of ONE THIRD of the world the Leftists are NOT screaming NOW about Muh Civil Liberties. They are EMBRACING the mass loss of freedom, INCLUDING their OWN which illustrates that Leftism is a mental illness.

That this COVID-19 thing is being used as an EXCUSE to DENY the most BASIC of Civil Liberties and that peoples are effectively under House Arrest and are only allowed to go out for food or medicine and then on ORDER they must return to their prison or else risk being ARRESTED for violation of the lockdown.

No Leftists instead of screaming about the trashing of the most basic Civil Liberties they are doing the opposite and are demanding that the lockdown is made even MORE extreme.

This just illustrates that Leftists WANT to live in a combination of "1984" and "Brave New World" that the future Leftists WANT is a Totalitarian State....and they CALL Rightists the Fascists! Well WHO is DEMANDING what is basically Fascism now? Yes the Leftists, it's only Rightists who are concerned about this disturbing situation that ONE THIRD of the world is now EXISTING under because of the hysterical over reaction to the COVID-19 situation.

We knew already that THIS is the TYPE of world Leftists lust after, we knew this already from other things they have supported and support like TRASHING the HUMAN RIGHT to Freedom of Expression, like TRASHING the HUMAN RIGHT to have even an OPINION that differs from THEIR OPINION etc.

We knew what the Slippery Slope to Totalitarian was and well here it is, ALL they have to do is use something like the hysteria about COVID-19 to shut DOWN ONE THIRD of the world, to SHUT DOWN businesses without ANY thought of the catastrophic economic damage this is going to do to nations and peoples.
70 years ago Lucy and her fellow travellers were saying this about Polio and the polio vaccine.
You were there 70 years ago? I doubt any of you were.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Calling Lyme Disease, “Lyme Disease” doesn’t meant I hate people from CT. You’re such a sensitive little man. Need a hug?
It is international practice to no longer name emerging viruses after location to avoid stigmatizing people for a natural occurrence - but even if that were not the case, it is VERY different to call this SARS coronavirus the Wuhan virus than to call it the CHINESE virus. If you don't get that, you are almost certainly racist.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

It is international practice to no longer name emerging viruses after location to avoid stigmatizing people for a natural occurrence - but even if that were not the case, it is VERY different to call this SARS coronavirus the Wuhan virus than to call it the CHINESE virus. If you don't get that, you are almost certainly racist.

The derp, almost so strong I cannot handle it.

giphy.gif

Get back to me when you're starving in a month, dumbshit. Sometimes there's frivolous things, and sometimes there's serious business. You don't know what serious business is, boy.

If you nuts think this thing is a hoax than take yourselves on a long vacation to NY city and have at it.
HELL YEAH. Tell it sister! Go on into New York, hug and kiss all the New Yorkers you can find and then tell us about the experience.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Tell me how you are going to be eating in 1 month.

^^

Trump cultist wit

Sharp as a marble
^^^^^
Left-wing sociopaths.

TDS much?

I love this... you just blew yourself up, in two posts.

Left-winger "trump has called ALL Mexican people animals"

Me: "ok prove it and I'll admit you are right"

Left-winger quotes from Trump "And some, I assume, are good people,"

*EXPLOSION"

Absolute, concrete, undeniable proof of Trump Derangement Syndrome straight from a left-winger himself... illustrated in 2 posts.

You sir, are hereby certified with terminal TDS.

Stupid-Leftists-De-Niro-Stage-four-Trump-derangement-syndrome.jpg

Last edited:
Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
With? As in I went to the moves "with" my friend? We are all aware that the virus exacerbates underlying conditions so common sense dictates that the person might not have died if not for the affect the virus had on the underlying condition.

Get back to me when you're starving in a month, dumbshit. Sometimes there's frivolous things, and sometimes there's serious business. You don't know what serious business is, boy.

Serious business is what is happening in our country now and you still lick the boots of an orange April fool.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Probably cleaning out the hoarded pantries of dumb dead fucks like you? Gloved and masked, of course.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Probably cleaning out the hoarded pantries of dumb dead fucks like you? Gloved and masked, of course.
Exactly how am I going to get dead? Sup, bitch? What happens after my meager supplies you killed me for run out? You're fucked, that's what.
PS: I have no plans on dying. Do you have a .40 caliber carbine to kill me? If not? I'll probably be OK.

If you do, I might still be OK. I ain't the one to fuck with. I can make things an absolute nightmare for those trying to kill me and mine.

I have killed 7 Diamondbacks. 5 with a shovel, the other 2 with guns.

You ain't no Diamondback killer like me. I whop it the head with a shovel.
They smell like dead people and worse.

iu

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back