Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw

Not sure what you're driving at with this but not only is there a fire, a couple of the doors might be locked. 785 deaths today in the US alone. But yeah, nothing to worry about.
No one is engaging with this because everybody on your linked study died after getting the coronavirus. Nothing to discuss.

No, there isn't a fire. There is a new virus that is killing old, sick people with existing diseases. The seasonal flu will kill way more people this year than Covid19

Sadly, modeling says your wrong.

The reprehensible right will propagate any lie in an effort to downplay the seriousness of the pandemic.

And that is only because their hero fucked up the response.

If Trump had brains and balls, he'd have insisted that we all stay home for two weeks back in early March. If he had done that, every one of
these weirdo's would be standing with him without question.

Meanwhile, Dems.....who trust the science.....would have gone along with it.

He fucked up because he's a coward and he's stupid.
Blame Trump all you want, but you can't prove any of your assertions or predictions. It's just political bias is all it is plain and simple. Anyone playing politics with this thing, are really some very troubled individuals in life.

We can't blame trump for the COVID-19, but we can for his still pathetic response to it.

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
Nobody EVER dies from a virus you dumb fuck; they ALWAYS die from complications of hosting the virus - viral pneumonia, secondary bacterial pneumonia, ARDS, cytokine storm-induced sepsis, organ failure, encephalitis, heart failure, etc.

What a fucking tin foil hat wearing, science-denying moron you are!

Watching them desperately reaching for excuses always reminds me of this old skit from SNL. It wasn't all that funny, but perfectly captures the dogged determination the singled-minded "denier".

And you say this while ignoring others on the other side, otherwise who are hyping it all if that's what one could call it ?

As I have posted many times lately, Italy counts all deaths as covid casualties.

Nobody EVER dies from a virus you dumb fuck; they ALWAYS die from complications of hosting the virus - viral pneumonia, secondary bacterial pneumonia, ARDS, cytokine storm-induced sepsis, organ failure, encephalitis, heart failure, etc.

Watching them desperately reaching for excuses always reminds me of this old skit from SNL. It wasn't all that funny, but perfectly captures the dogged determination the singled-minded "denier".

And you say this while ignoring others on the other side, otherwise who are hyping it all if that's what one could call it ?

What??

The reprehensible right will propagate any lie in an effort to downplay the seriousness of the pandemic.

If Trump had brains and balls, he'd have insisted that we all stay home for two weeks back in early March. If he had done that, every one of

Blame Trump all you want, but you can't prove any of your assertions or predictions. It's just political bias is all it is plain and simple. Anyone playing politics with this thing, are really some very troubled individuals in life.

We can't blame trump for the COVID-19, but we can for his still pathetic response to it.
Blaming anyone for the surprised, caught off guard response, and for a beginners learned response to something as unpresedented, fast moving, and as deadly as this pandemic is, in which caught literally everybody off gaurd because of China hiding it as best it could from the world in which included our government and nation, uhhh is playing gutter politics of the worst kind in my opinion. Just sayin.

What??

What do you mean what ?

Funny, that's what you sound like in every post of yours I have ever read.
^^

Trump cultist wit

Sharp as a marble
^^^^^
Left-wing sociopaths.

TDS much?

After 8 years of Obama Derangement Syndrome that's fucking funny.

Yeah, there were some ODS people, for sure. But I never saw a right-winger do anything like defending MS13, because Trump called them Animals, which they are. Never saw any right-wingers doing what I saw yesterday, where a company switched over their manufacturing to medical masks, and have the left-wing freak out about it.

TDS is practically your party platform now. The only thing I can think of that Demcrap left-wing trash stands for, is TDS. You don't have anything else. Nothing. Just "TRUMP SUCKS!"... that's it. You don't have anything else.

What??

What do you mean what ?

I mean your comment made no fucking sense. Can you rephrase it in English?

What??

What do you mean what ?

Really ??? No I'll leave it Spanish, so figure it out.

What??

What do you mean what ?

I figgered you didn't have an actual point. But thanks for playing.

What??

What do you mean what ?

I figgered you didn't have an actual point. But thanks for playing.

Glad I was helpful.

Blaming anyone for the surprised, caught off guard response, and for a beginners learned response to something as unpresedented, fast moving, and as deadly as this pandemic is, in which caught literally everybody off gaurd because of China hiding it as best it could from the world in which included our government and nation, uhhh is playing gutter politics of the worst kind in my opinion. Just sayin.

So, why did trump spend two month downplaying the "unpresedented, fast moving and as deadly as this pandemic is"?

^^

Trump cultist wit

Sharp as a marble
^^^^^
Left-wing sociopaths.

TDS much?

Yeah, there were some ODS people, for sure. But I never saw a right-winger do anything like defending MS13, because Trump called them Animals, which they are. Never saw any right-wingers doing what I saw yesterday, where a company switched over their manufacturing to medical masks, and have the left-wing freak out about it.

TDS is practically your party platform now. The only thing I can think of that Demcrap left-wing trash stands for, is TDS. You don't have anything else. Nothing. Just "TRUMP SUCKS!"... that's it. You don't have anything else.

That's fucking funny. trump has called ALL Mexican people animals, then tried to cover it with gang speak. President Obama took out OBL and conservatives bitched about.

You conservatives have spent 18+ years in Clinton Derangement Syndrome and it shows no sign of letting up.

But you, keep licking those trump boots sycophant.

^^

Trump cultist wit

Sharp as a marble
^^^^^
Left-wing sociopaths.

TDS much?

That's fucking funny. trump has called ALL Mexican people animals, then tried to cover it with gang speak. President Obama took out OBL and conservatives bitched about.

You conservatives have spent 18+ years in Clinton Derangement Syndrome and it shows no sign of letting up.

But you, keep licking those trump boots sycophant.

There you go right there. TDS.

Ok, prove your claim. Provide the exact quote where Trump called all Mexicans animals.

Do that, and I'll accept your claims.

Can't do that... then you right here, right now, provided conclusive proof that your entire ideology is TDS.

So, why did trump spend two month downplaying the "unpresedented, fast moving and as deadly as this pandemic is"?
But Trump didn't downplay it. He kept the Chinese out of our country and, at the time, the TDSers called him a 'racist'....Had it not for the immigration ban, we could be in worse condition now.

Because China lied. We all were trying to understand what was happening in China, but the reports were skewed, so Trump took action to stop travel from the area until better information could be learned, and as a safety measure.

I was somewhat unlearned and very skeptical at first, and thought to myself hmmm hopefully this won't be to bad here, but then I began monitoring it more and more and more, and began learning more and more as we all learned along together over time about it. Trump has been doing an outstanding job learning it, and responding to it. Go Trump.

Forum List

Back