Wow! 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths.......

When will Italy start using chloroquine for their coronavirus patients?

I mean....seriously

what are they waiting for????:dunno:

I just don't understand it.
Good question.
They'll be reconsidering having 30,000 Chinese migrant workers
in their garment factories from now on.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Oh well...later rather than sooner ....they will understand (we hope)
As if Chinese people somehow uniquely carry the virus. You're a racist pig.

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?
Is Zika called the Brazilian virus?

If we started calling the Chinese virus the Wuhan virus would that satisfy you? Or still RACIST!?
Yes, still racist. Why not call it the coronavirus, since that is its name?

That is not it's name- it's actually Covid 19 and most have adopted that moniker.

Regardless, calling it the "Wuhan virus" or the "Chinese Virus" is not racist. Chinese is not a race, it's a nation.

Pandemics have a long history of being named after their place of origin. This is simply more Covfefe-16.....:rofl:
The VIRUS is called coronavirus (or novel coronavirus). The DISEASE is called covid-19. If you look at my posts, I use those terms distinctly, not interchangeably. I'm not sure where you got the idea that Chinese is not a race -- how do you define a race? And the "Spanish" flu that killed millions in 1918-1919 wasn't from Spain.
Actually, from my reading, the virus is SARS-CoV-2, which is a strain of Coronavirus, while the disease is COVID19-19.
Severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 and Coronavirus disease 2019.
So is it correct to call the virus coronavirus, and the disease covid-19? Or not?

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Hope they learn their lessons....they wanted all their clothes to say Made in Italy.... instead to Made in China...so they brought in thousands of Chinese workers.

And that's where Italy is now...because of their stupidity ...they are in the midst of Hell.

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?

If we started calling the Chinese virus the Wuhan virus would that satisfy you? Or still RACIST!?

That is not it's name- it's actually Covid 19 and most have adopted that moniker.

Regardless, calling it the "Wuhan virus" or the "Chinese Virus" is not racist. Chinese is not a race, it's a nation.

Pandemics have a long history of being named after their place of origin. This is simply more Covfefe-16.....:rofl:
The VIRUS is called coronavirus (or novel coronavirus). The DISEASE is called covid-19. If you look at my posts, I use those terms distinctly, not interchangeably. I'm not sure where you got the idea that Chinese is not a race -- how do you define a race? And the "Spanish" flu that killed millions in 1918-1919 wasn't from Spain.
Actually, from my reading, the virus is SARS-CoV-2, which is a strain of Coronavirus, while the disease is COVID19-19.
So is it correct to call the virus coronavirus, and the disease covid-19? Or not?
Most people I know refer to it as "That shit going around."

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Italy: Only 12% of “Covid19 deaths” list Covid19 as cause

Report shows up to 88% of Italy’s alleged Covid19 deaths could be misattributed

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
New York's death toll
will pass 9/11 by the end of the week.

New York's death toll ALREADY passed the 9/11 death toll, and it's only Tuesday. But why worry?
Flu deaths surpass 9-11 in NYC every year.
Your point being... ? We shouldn't care about any of it?
I was putting your post into perspective.
And your perspective is... ?
You were making a comparison to 9-11.
And covid-19 now has a death toll that's greater than the death toll of 9/11. So how does that compare to the flu?
Flu annually has a higher death toll than 9-11.
That's a claim. It may be true. But you don't get to just make the claim and have it accepted as fact. What's your proof? And how does it compare to covid-19 or 9/11?

Another pretty easy to find bit of information, and something I thought was pretty common knowledge.

The estimates for the last 9 years range from 12,000 to 61,000 per year, as shown on the page.
I didn't make the claim, jerkoff, you did. Why am I supposed to prove your assertions? And you and your ilk are desperately trying to minimize the impact of the coronavirus / covid-19 for reasons I can't fathom.

Are not from Covid 19. Surprised? I'm not. The entire world is screaming FIRE in a movie theater, and there's no fire.

This article below sheds a great deal of light on why Italy has such a high reported "death rate" from Covid-19.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The way Italy registers deaths explains their increased coronavirus case/fatality ratio, according to one expert and a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health (ISS).

Citing this report (in English here), Professor Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to Italy’s minister of health said:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus […] On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three,”
This has been reported widely, it was even in The Telegraph, and yet no one seems to be engaging with it.

The president of the Italian Civil Protection Service actually went out of his way to remind people of the nature of Italy’s fatality figures in a morning briefing on 20/03:
I want you to remember these people died WITH the coronavirus and not FROM the coronavirus”

here is the article- https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/23...m-LuAMIPzzMqYb57qoQrYeqMrfI81YHk4T0aXEEQUQ9Nw
New York's death toll

New York's death toll ALREADY passed the 9/11 death toll, and it's only Tuesday. But why worry?
And covid-19 now has a death toll that's greater than the death toll of 9/11. So how does that compare to the flu?
That's a claim. It may be true. But you don't get to just make the claim and have it accepted as fact. What's your proof? And how does it compare to covid-19 or 9/11?
There’s this new website, it’s called ‘google’ and if you go there you can just type in whatever interests you and...

New York's death toll

There’s this new website, it’s called ‘google’ and if you go there you can just type in whatever interests you and...
I've actually heard of the Google! But why should I help you idiots prove your moronic theories?

New York's death toll

I've actually heard of the Google! But why should I help you idiots prove your moronic theories?
Because when you go there and they substantiate what I’ve been saying then you can call them morons.

I didn't make the claim, jerkoff, you did. Why am I supposed to prove your assertions? And you and your ilk are desperately trying to minimize the impact of the coronavirus / covid-19 for reasons I can't fathom.

You've been watching too much ABC's David Muir.

Don't tell me you're another helpless TDS victim. We have enough already.
Fuck you and your obnoxious TDS bullshit. As I said, you and your ilk are desperately trying to minimize the impact of covid-19. But your only response is TDS! TDS! Do you have ANY evidence for what you believe?

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?

The virus is a coronavirus, yes. It's similar to talking about the flu: a person will contract a particular strain of flu, but usually when discussing the flu, people don't specify the strain.

New York's death toll

Another pretty easy to find bit of information, and something I thought was pretty common knowledge.

The estimates for the last 9 years range from 12,000 to 61,000 per year, as shown on the page.

No, I didn't make the claim. That was a different poster. I just found it odd that anyone would question that the flu annually kills more people than died on 9/11. It's the sort of thing that's been brought up a lot since the pandemic began.

You might want to pay more attention to who you are replying to.

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

Zika is Racist!!
Ebola- RACIST!!

Right?

The virus is a coronavirus, yes. It's similar to talking about the flu: a person will contract a particular strain of flu, but usually when discussing the flu, people don't specify the strain.
So, it IS correct to call the virus a coronavirus, and to call the disease covid-19? Right?

New York's death toll

No, I didn't make the claim. That was a different poster. I just found it odd that anyone would question that the flu annually kills more people than died on 9/11. It's the sort of thing that's been brought up a lot since the pandemic began.

Who can tell who said what with these lines that run down the screen?

New York's death toll

Who can tell who said what with these lines that run down the screen?

LOL, the new format takes some getting used to. :) It's best to look at the avatar area to see who makes a post, rather than the mess of nested posts.

You've been watching too much ABC's David Muir.

Don't tell me you're another helpless TDS victim. We have enough already.
Fuck you and your obnoxious TDS bullshit. As I said, you and your ilk are desperately trying to minimize the impact of covid-19. But your only response is TDS! TDS! Do you have ANY evidence for what you believe?

That your responses are geared more to blaming Trump for the Covid-19 outbreak around the World?

Yes, just looking at your posting history will tell everyone you blame Trump for China failure to contain the Kung Flu Pandemic.

Now with that written the reality is Covid-19 could have been stopped but because of China Government many people are dying because of it and why?

The virus attack the respiratory system like SARS or MERS which causes stress on the human boday.

Now a healthy person will most likely survive it and I know you want it where everyone will die unless we crash the economy and throw Trump out of office but reality is a Healthy Person should survive it but age matter also...

Someone with preexisting conditions no matter age will more likely die of it because their body can not handle the stress that covid-19 aka Kung Flu Pandemic does on the respiratory system.

Now you will proclaim everything I wrote is a lie and that Trump Plague will kill us all while you are confusing Trump and covid-19 and doing so make you look silly.

Not sure what you're driving at with this but not only is there a fire, a couple of the doors might be locked. 785 deaths today in the US alone. But yeah, nothing to worry about.
No one is engaging with this because everybody on your linked study died after getting the coronavirus. Nothing to discuss.
Are really that dense?

Not sure what you're driving at with this but not only is there a fire, a couple of the doors might be locked. 785 deaths today in the US alone. But yeah, nothing to worry about.
No one is engaging with this because everybody on your linked study died after getting the coronavirus. Nothing to discuss.

Never mind the disturbing hyperbole we are hearing from the media, never mind the frightening predictions and projections we keep hearing, never mind the scary assessment by the Trump White House that 200,000 Americans will die of the coronavirus before all this is over, what is the bottom line?

The bottom line is 3,807 older Americans with preexisting health issues have died in the past three months within a population of 327 million.

The bottom line is, that fact is uniquely unremarkable.

During the press conference today, Dr. Deborah Birx presented a rather startling graph. It is unavailable on the internet. It showed that New York state and New Jersey, which is connected to the N.Y. city metro area, are anomalies. The rest of the states, all 48 of them, appear to have Covid-19 under control.

This link confirms that fact. United States Coronavirus: 187,347 Cases and 3,860 Deaths - Worldometer

Please go to the graph showing the states. The number of cases is secondary to the fatality rate of this virus. The common cold is, well, common. Look at the number of deaths. Again, that is a three month total, and, again, considering the fact that we are talking about the sick and the elderly, the figures are quite ordinary, perhaps even low.

Trump's medical experts finally confirmed something else I have been saying all along. The Trump White still refuses to give us an age breakdown of the deceased, but Dr. Birx told us that, while the young do get infected, they recover. She said that the mortality rate "increases with age and preexisting medical conditions."

That is the closest the Trump White House will get to providing the age and condition of those who succumb to this new common cold virus. Why is that?

Take away New York City, Detroit, and New Orleans and the media wouldn't have much to talk about.
I saw a YouTube video that was showing why people went into panic mode, and we're emptying the shelves of toilet paper, paper towels, food etc. It said that the "World Health Administration" told them to have a 14 day stock pile enlight of the pandemic that was to come.

Since when does America or American's take advice from a "World Health Organization" ???? Since we became these so called "World Citizen's" now ??????

How did the citizens of America get this information up front, and then they acted upon it before most of us knew anything about it ???

Is this nation in some sort of planned out grip by the world community/world health organization ???? Why are leftist using this disaster for political reason's, and why are the leftist/Democrats/liberals the ones hyping this thing in ways that are to be against Trump and the current administration ??

It's getting so hard to trust anything Democrat these days, in fact it might be over for them as they've played their bluff out. All one has to do is look for the links, the connections, and then listen to the speak, and pay close attention to the opportunities that are jumped on at every second by them. Never let a good crisis go to waste remember ??
Wow. What color is the sky in your world? I would refute your ridiculous claims, but it's pointless. You're going to believe what you WANT to believe. So go ahead.
Well the sky ain't falling if that's what you mean ? I mean we know it's real, but we are studying all the reason's and the hype in it all just the same. We can do that can't we ?

Never mind the disturbing hyperbole we are hearing from the media, never mind the frightening predictions and projections we keep hearing, never mind the scary assessment by the Trump White House that 200,000 Americans will die of the coronavirus before all this is over, what is the bottom line?

The bottom line is 3,807 older Americans with preexisting health issues have died in the past three months within a population of 327 million.

The bottom line is, that fact is uniquely unremarkable.

During the press conference today, Dr. Deborah Birx presented a rather startling graph. It is unavailable on the internet. It showed that New York state and New Jersey, which is connected to the N.Y. city metro area, are anomalies. The rest of the states, all 48 of them, appear to have Covid-19 under control.

This link confirms that fact. United States Coronavirus: 187,347 Cases and 3,860 Deaths - Worldometer

Please go to the graph showing the states. The number of cases is secondary to the fatality rate of this virus. The common cold is, well, common. Look at the number of deaths. Again, that is a three month total, and, again, considering the fact that we are talking about the sick and the elderly, the figures are quite ordinary, perhaps even low.

Trump's medical experts finally confirmed something else I have been saying all along. The Trump White still refuses to give us an age breakdown of the deceased, but Dr. Birx told us that, while the young do get infected, they recover. She said that the mortality rate "increases with age and preexisting medical conditions."

That is the closest the Trump White House will get to providing the age and condition of those who succumb to this new common cold virus. Why is that?

Take away New York City, Detroit, and New Orleans and the media wouldn't have much to talk about.
I saw a YouTube video that was showing why people went into panic mode, and we're emptying the shelves of toilet paper, paper towels, food etc. It said that the "World Health Administration" told them to have a 14 day stock pile enlight of the pandemic that was to come.

Since when does America or American's take advice from a "World Health Organization" ???? Since we became these so called "World Citizen's" now ??????

How did the citizens of America get this information up front, and then they acted upon it before most of us knew anything about it ???

Is this nation in some sort of planned out grip by the world community/world health organization ???? Why are leftist using this disaster for political reason's, and why are the leftist/Democrats/liberals the ones hyping this thing in ways that are to be against Trump and the current administration ??

It's getting so hard to trust anything Democrat these days, in fact it might be over for them as they've played their bluff out. All one has to do is look for the links, the connections, and then listen to the speak, and pay close attention to the opportunities that are jumped on at every second by them. Never let a good crisis go to waste remember ??
Wow. What color is the sky in your world? I would refute your ridiculous claims, but it's pointless. You're going to believe what you WANT to believe. So go ahead.
Well the sky ain't falling if that's what you mean ? I mean we know it's real, but we are studying all the reason's and the hype in it all just the same. We can do that can't we ?

Normal people would say yes but most on here are far from normal to say the least...

Anyhoo, the reality is the hype has caused mass hysteria and it seem to make some happy by thinking this is a big win in November for Democrats...

I mean....seriously

Good question.

Absolutely!

The Chinese did carry this virus around the world.
It started in China. That's true. But people from all over carried it around the world. That's what happens when you have a global society.

We've always had a global society.

You're simply wrong, and the Telegraph article you cited proves it. The virus was probably a contributing factor in most of the deaths in Italy. In other words, if they had not contracted covid-19, most of them would still be alive. Here are some extracts from the article:

“The age of our patients in hospitals is substantially older - the median is 67, while in China it was 46,” Prof Ricciardi says. “So essentially the age distribution of our patients is squeezed to an older age and this is substantial in increasing the lethality.”

“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many had two or three,” he says.

This does not mean that Covid-19 did not contribute to a patient's death, rather it demonstrates that Italy's fatality toll has surged as a large proportion of patients have underlying health conditions. Experts have also warned against making direct comparisons between countries due to discrepancies in testing.

But there are other factors that may have contributed to Italy’s fatality rates, experts say. This includes a high rate of smoking and pollution - the majority of deaths have been in the northern region Lombardy region, which is notorious for poor air quality.

You can read the whole article here:

Well, we're not going to argue with you. Or at least I'm not.

The official from Italy said specifically that many of the people on the list, had died with Corona, not specifically because of Corona. That means, exactly that. The statistics coming out of Italy, are not excluding people who died from other causes. Only that they had Corona.

If I have heart failure, and I die from heart failure, and I happen to have Corona when I die of heart failure... Corona didn't do that. Heart failure did.

So, I am inclined to believe that it is possible the numbers are exaggerated in Italy. You disagree, that's fine.
Could it be possible, in your universe, if your already-compromised heart failed as the result of a cascading escalation of health issues which resulted from contracting covid-19, and that the virus CONTRIBUTED to your death? Do you claim that they are completely unrelated? You simply don't want to admit that this pandemic is real.

Do not put words in my mouth. I never said the Pandemic isn't real. You are just a liar that wants to claim others believe things they don't, because you have nothing of value to add to this conversation.

(how do you like it, when people make up stuff about you?)

Anything can contribute to your death. If you get shot, and are dying, you could contract Corona just before being shot, or during your time in the hospital while dying. That doesn't mean Corona killed you, over being shot.

That's all the guy from Italy was pointing out.

By any measure the death rate in Italy is extremely high, relative to the death rates we've seen from Corona elsewhere in the world.

That suggests two possibilities.

One, they are attributing far more to Corona, than people who are actually dying from Corona.

Two, socialized health care in Italy sucks many times worse than we could imagine.

Either of those are acceptable possibilities.
I apologize for assuming that you don't believe this pandemic is real. I hate it when people put words in my mouth, and I don't want to do it to anyone else. So, now that we've established that this pandemic IS real, I don't agree that there are only the two possibilities that you listed which explain the situation in Italy. If you read the Telegraph article (or even just the extracts that I excerpted), you'd see that there are other factors: Italy has an older population, which tends to have more health issues, many are smokers, there is worse air pollution, etc.

Agreed.

The difference between Italy and the rest of the EU, as far as percentage of aged population, is minor.

By that logic, I would assume Japan should be the worst hit in the world.

A factor? Sure. Not sure if it's as important as claimed.

And as far as air quality, again, Italy might be worse on average than the rest of the EU, but the difference is exceptionally small relative to much worse places.

Wouldn't China be the worst?

I don't think that such minor differences between Italy and other first world countries, could make that large of a difference in Corona deaths.
Yes we've always had a global society, but we've always had distinct cultures and borders as well, but of course we are all racist now because of that.

Forum List

Back