Wounded Warrior Top Shot Competition 10-11 SEP

AfriPoke

AfriPoke
Aug 15, 2011
Northern Virginia
Cheers all,

I am an active duty Army guy stationed in DC and we have organized a world class shooting competition in Glengary, WV at the Peacemaker National Training Center for 10-11 SEP 2011. We have a few spots left and are looking for Wounded Warriors from the Iraq/Afghanistan theaters of war. Top prize is $2,000.00 and a commemorative .45 ACP from Colt Firearms. There are also cash prizes for 2nd and 3rd place and we will be handing out SWAG bags with all sorts of goodies to all competitors.

This is an NRA sanctioned event.

If you are a Wounded Warrior who wants to participate or, knows a Wounded Warrior who might be interested. Please direct them to our non-profit website at

tlbp.org (The Lost Brigade Project).

The registration page is reached through the Special Events page.

If you have questions about the event, please feel free to contact us through the website on the contact page.

Cheers!

P.S. Go Army, Beat Navy!

Folks, I don't know how to thank you but we have had multiple contestants register for the competition and I think a few of you are responsible. Thank you so much for helping us to get the word out. Good on all of you.

We still have a few slots so, please continue to send the info out. Apparently, I can't post links on here until I have 15 posts so, I will just say our website is tlbp.org and all the information is on there. This looks like it will be a great event.

Again, thank you and I wish I had found your site earlier. Cheers,

Jason Hatch
MAJ, US Army

New Topics

Forum List

Back