Wouldn't we all be happier with a liberal country and a conservative country?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I know the logistics would be impossible (because outside of some clearly red areas and some clearly blue areas, red and blue is mixed in among one another everywhere). I know if there was a liberal United States and a separate one, rifts would then enter those two countries. I think the rifts wouldn't be as much of an ideological divide as the rift we currently have in our country

I think liberals want to prove they are "right" and shove their progressive agenda down everyones throats. So they may not like conservatives having their own country. But I think cons would be perfectly happy with this sort of arrangement

Last edited:
I know the logistics would be impossible (because outside of some clearly red areas and some clearly blue areas, red and blue is mixed in among one another everywhere). I know if there was a liberal United States and a separate one, rifts would then enter those two countries. I think the rifts wouldn't be as much of an ideological divide as the rift we currently have in our country

I think liberals want to prove they are "right" and shove their progressive agenda down everyones throats. So they may not like conservatives having their own country. But I think cons would be perfectly happy with this sort of arrangement

That's why we'll soon have President Trump, America said eff this noise

Yep, I wish California would secede from the Union. I don't want to live in the same country with racist, evil Repug fascists anymore. I still can't believe how they supported a monster like Trump. Fuck them all.

I would love it if it stays the way it is. Not a one of you is man enuff to deport my american born citizen butt.

It is time to break up the union. Give the native Americans North and South Dakota so that bullshit will be partially reconciled. Each of those states has a tiny population. The Fake Jesus States of Confederalia would start at Taxus, go to Nebraska through Missouri Kentucky and North Carolina. The rest of the north would be blue as well as CA, OR, WA, NV. New Mexico and Arizona go back to Mexico. The residents of Utah and Colorado will have to switch places so the Mormons could go over to Fake Jesusland. And give Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming to Canada for being great neighbors all this time.

This way all the red welfare taker states will be grouped together and they can all suck off of Taxus. They can build a huge wall around 100% of their new country and no humans would ever need to see or hear them whine again. They can then make teaching 1+1=2 as blasphemy, science would be outlawed, no electric lights only candles, abortion would be illegal, gay people would be hung in the public square with women required to dress like it's 1842, men would be free to walk past any woman and grab her pussy, taxes on the wealthy would be abolished, taxes on the poor would be 60% and they would be bull whipped once a weak by their employer so they know not to complain, no unions, no vacation, no sick days, no daycare, no work place safety, no child labor laws, no ability to sue any company for any reason, you'd be able to shoot anyone for any reason just 'cuz you felt likin' it, marrying outside your family would be mandatory, vegetables would be outlawed and pork fat the only food suitable to feed a baby.

The real problem is after. After a few years all the residents of Fake Jesusland will be poor and destitute like those in East Germany were when it was part of the Soviet Union and millions will figure out it's time to jump the wall to freedom. But by that time the Authoritarians in Fake Jesusland will have made it illegal to leave FJ, the penalty for trying to get over the wall would be getting shot. And 50 years from now a blue state President will stand at the wall and say "Mr Hillbilly, tear down this wall", as he coughs uncontrollably at all the pollution coming over the top of the wall.

I'm sure I left out the worst parts but eh, you try.

Yep, I wish California would secede from the Union. I don't want to live in the same country with racist, evil Repug fascists anymore. I still can't believe how they supported a monster like Trump. Fuck them all.

Then get the fuck out. Who needs you in this great nation anyway.

See how hard was that, it's already a great nation.

See how hard was that, it's already a great nation.

It is now

You want the truth? After liberals fuck up their own nest, they move out and "colonize" red states. It's always been that way.

I remember when California was a GREAT place to live. Perfect everything in California. But then you guys fucked it up.

Same with Colorado. Same with Florida. Now you guys are eyeing Texas.

Your plan will never work because you soil your own nest then look for states that live by conservative principles. Once you take over you fuck everything up. You guys won't stay in your own little kingdoms where stupidity rules.

You need to be defeated. We have a CONSERVATIVE Constitution. But you guys treat it as toilet paper.

Do us all a favor and move to Iran.

Split it right down the middle Wholesome folks take one coast, dirtballs and liberal idealists take the other. I've already called Alaska, the liberal communists can have Hawaii.

You want the truth? After liberals fuck up their own nest, they move out and "colonize" red states. It's always been that way.

I remember when California was a GREAT place to live. Perfect everything in California. But then you guys fucked it up.

Same with Colorado. Same with Florida. Bow you guys are eyeing Texas.

Your plan will never work because you soil your own nest then look for states that live by conservative principles. Once you take over you fuck everything up. You guys won't stay in your own little kingdoms where stupidity rules.

You need to be defeated. We have a CONSERVATIVE Constitution. But you guys treat it as toilet paper.

I'm really sorry to burst your bubble but California is kicking ass all over the place as it always has. We survived The Bush Great Recession and are set to secede from the welfare taking red states along with all the other blue states that pay the bills for the entire country. The red states can fight over the scraps like abandoned chihuahuas behind an old gas station.

We've grown tired of the Republican Politburo, the one and true god that conseratives worship at the expense of all others.

Same with Colorado. Same with Florida. Now you guys are eyeing Texas.

Exactly. They and Mexico are moving into Nevada. BTW those excited to leave, we split the country you get one side longitude we get the other. Nobody ever said you get California. In other words, Atlantic or Pacific?

Last edited:
I don't believe we'd be happier. Neither the liberals nor the conservatives have been successful in providing the utopia they promise and so that's why we keep changing back-and-forth between the one and the other.

Forum List

Back