Would you want to know ?

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
If you could gain certain knowledge of the date of your death or how you would die.....

Would you want to know either?

:eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

no to both.....

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting, "GERONIMO!" *

bill mckenna

that just kinda sums it up for me

If you could pick the 'how', would you want to?

I'd take a bolt of lightning, as long as I could see it coming, but I'm shockingly average.

if i could do something about it like Doc Brown in Back to the Future 2 :)

That's an interesting twist.

"You can learn the 'how' and you have permission to try, and reasonable expectation of being able, to thwart it."

:eusa_think: I'd want a clause guaranteeing certain knowledge of success, if and when the thwarting occurred.

If you could gain certain knowledge of the date of your death or how you would die.....

Yes, I would want to know when for sure, and probably how. I am a planner...

:eusa_naughty:

Uh uh.

You have to pick one. I'm leaning toward wanting to know when, but I'm still waiting for more friends to chime in before deciding.

If you could pick the 'how', would you want to?

I'd take a bolt of lightning, as long as I could see it coming, but I'm shockingly average.

If I saw a slow lingering death in my future I would shoot my self. Wouldn't care either way.

:eusa_think: Isn't a slow lingering death what we all start the moment we're born?

Last edited:

Absolutely. I'd want to know both, or at least someone's idea of when and how. Then I'd do my level damnedest to prove them wrong. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back