Would you vote for her? (President)

Don't know much about the Quran, do you?
You most definitely don't know shit about it, or the Bible.

You think she's going to strap on a suicide vest, you fucking bigot?

Sorry I opened a thread and forgot to add a link.

This lady has been serving Americans and America for years, and her family has been here for 130 years. Patriotic family that served in the army but yet she has been descriminated against and still many look at her as non American. If she ran for president would not vote for her based on her religion?
Please before you jump to conclusions, listen to what she says about Christians, Jews, her thoughts on how resolve poverty and so forth.
I know many of those that prejudge another group they have never met any from that group and have been fed certain narrative about that group.

ps: Watch the whole the video you'll be in for a treat.

I like the woman. A lot. But her abilities are very narrow and not suited to running an entire country. She'd be a good advisor to the president, though.

We always trust the opinion of someone who stands against our Declaration Of Independence and American sovereignty…...
Stupid lies from the filthy cockroach. What have you EVER done to demonstrate any understanding or appreciation for my country's Declaration?

They didn’t rescue them. They bought them. Then they tortured raped and murdered them.
Of course some were….Just like your new age brown slaves rape and murder each other on their journey to fuck us over.
Do you have the numbers? How many in 10 were abused and or mistreated? Share the REAL data…you must have it.
By the way…How many blacks went home to Africa to live that amazing life they were deprived of? Share those numbers to would you?

Stupid lies from the filthy cockroach. What have you EVER done to demonstrate any understanding or appreciation for my country's Declaration?
Stop it Humberto…you’ve laid down quite the post history proving your hatred for american sovereignty.
You can’t make a rational case for your position…we both know it, thats why you refuse to try.

You most definitely don't know shit about it, or the Bible.

You think she's going to strap on a suicide vest, you fucking bigot?
She is an Islamic plant that was elected to Congress. She comes from a patriarchy to the max civilization. She obeys them. All of a sudden she is a Hollywood Prog actress.

She is an Islamic plant that was elected to Congress. She comes from a patriarchy to the max civilization. She obeys them. All of a sudden she is a Hollywood Prog actress.
Who the hell are you talking about? This is a topic about Najah Bazzy. Try to keep up.

Billyboom
You wouldn't know a real racist if one spit in your face. Take your racist bull shit and shove it up you ignorant ass. You don't have an answer so pull the racist card. How typical of an idiot Dem.

New Topics

Forum List

Back