Would you vote for her? (President)

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
Sorry I opened a thread and forgot to add a link.

This lady has been serving Americans and America for years, and her family has been here for 130 years. Patriotic family that served in the army but yet she has been descriminated against and still many look at her as non American. If she ran for president would not vote for her based on her religion?
Please before you jump to conclusions, listen to what she says about Christians, Jews, her thoughts on how resolve poverty and so forth.
I know many of those that prejudge another group they have never met any from that group and have been fed certain narrative about that group.

ps: Watch the whole the video you'll be in for a treat.

This lady has been serving Americans and America for years, and her family has been here for 130 years. Patriotic family that served in the army but yet she has been descriminated against and still many look at her as non American. If she ran for president would not vote for her based on her religion?
Please before you jump to conclusions, listen to what she says about Christians, Jews, her thoughts on how resolve poverty and so forth.
I know many of those that prejudge another group they have never met any from that group and have been fed certain narrative about that group.

She thinks because a few poor women (out of millions) came to her facility, she is going to solve nation wide poverty? She is delusional. The vast majority of people in poverty wont be interested in what she is selling. She is also full of shit when she says "food and shelter is easy". Its not easy, its impossible.

She definitely has that Igor thing going on. Like from the movie Young Frankenstein...

igor.jpg

She thinks because a few poor women (out of millions) came to her facility, she is going to solve nation wide poverty? She is delusional. The vast majority of people in poverty wont be interested in what she is selling.

As she stated, it's been 20 years of hard work, but they are finally getting organized into a large unit that can do some good on a bigger scale.

Her message is that people need usable help, not a "bandaid".
Teach them a skill and they can fend for themselves. In the meantime, they need a bit of help to get there.

Of course not.

Too short.
You can get it enlarged :p (kidding)
Dude you always fail to understand that Jews throughout history were better under Muslim rule than any other especially the Christian one.

As she stated, it's been 20 years of hard work, but they are finally getting organized into a large unit that can do some good on a bigger scale.

Her message is that people need usable help, not a "bandaid".
Teach them a skill and they can fend for themselves. In the meantime, they need a bit of help to get there.
A heroin addict isnt going to give a shit about her sewing classes. Thats why she cant solve poverty. Why would poor people work when they can just collect welfare instead?

You can get it enlarged :p (kidding)
Dude you always fail to understand that Jews throughout history were better under Muslim rule than any other especially the Christian one.
Muslims missed a whole lot of history.

She thinks because a few poor women (out of millions) came to her facility, she is going to solve nation wide poverty? She is delusional. The vast majority of people in poverty wont be interested in what she is selling. She is also full of shit when she says "food and shelter is easy". Its not easy, its impossible.
Her vision can easily work, the US spent trillions of dollars on useless invasion and other programs. It's doable.

I'd need to see her on a debate stage fielding tough questions. Fair?

As long as Jews are ruled by someone, right?

I don't give a damn about the carpet on her head ... it's her pandering politics. I choose for whom to vote based on their political views, not their sense of fashion.

Forum List

Back