Would You Vote for a Mormon?

Would you vote for a Mormon for President?

• Yes

Votes: 49 80.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters
I think they asked the same question back in 1959 about Catholics and the answer was the same. Here we are in 2011 with a president with the middle name of Hussein and who's father was a muslem.

Being a Mormon won't affect my vote at all.

Being a wind sock...absolutely will.

Last edited:
a religious test has never been on my radar screen for a politician....it depends on what their political stances are....

One poll has it that 22% of Americans wouldn't vote for a Mormon. I would be interested to know what percentage of USMB also feels that way.

So about the same % as admit they would not vote for a Muslim.

Interesting.

I will not even consider a persons religion in my choice, unless and until I see evidence said Persons Religion would Effect their ability to lead this country in a negative way. For Example if I thought someone was so Devoutly Faithful to their Religion that they might not be able to take Military Action if it was Needed.

Last edited:
I think they asked the same question back in 1959 about Catholics and the answer was the same. Here we are in 2011 with a president with the middle name of Hussein and who's father was a muslem.

...and who still has to overcome continuous respub lies about his religion. The party of morals leaves a lot to be desired when facts come into play.

One poll has it that 22% of Americans wouldn't vote for a Mormon. I would be interested to know what percentage of USMB also feels that way.

If religion really mattered to Americans they sure wouldn't have elected a man that spent 20 years sitting in the Pews of a racist-separatist America hating church--that was preaching G.D America.

I remember the same things being said about JFK--a Catholic-- Will this country elect a Catholic---:lol: Yeah we did. And we would elect a Mormon also.

Would You Vote for a Mormon?

What kind of question is THAT? We have ALL voted for morons at one time or another! :lol:

Forum List

Back