.Would you submit to a military draft?

• I would resist.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I would submit.

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Other, see comment.

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
I honestly couldn't spell most of the countries our military's rode into , or bombed in the last few decades .

~S~
I was deployed to Bosnia-Hertzogol...Bosnia-Hutzmy...Bosnia-Humma...Bosnia twice.

I honestly couldn't spell most of the countries our military's rode into , or bombed in the last few decades .

~S~
I was deployed to Bosnia-Hertzogol...Bosnia-Hutzmy...Bosnia-Humma...Bosnia twice.
not funny. Bosnia is one of the greatest countries on earth. Mirza Teletovic, Edin Dzeko, Muhamed Besic, so many great athletes from there!

~S~
not funny. Bosnia is one of the greatest countries on earth. Mirza Teletovic, Edin Dzeko, Muhamed Besic, so many great athletes from there!
Well, you have a TV perspective. My perspective was entirely different. There were real life Nazis there who needed killin'.

Already got drafted. Now when it comes to my friends and family I would advise them to resist, I do not want to see them dying for a phony war in the mid east that does nothing to protect America.

I actually considered enlisting in the military after 911. I know everyone is going to ridicule me for not going to fight, but I had a family and a good career. It wasn’t an easy decision. Sometimes I regret the choice I made.

not funny.

but true.....Nixon got his wish

remember when Dicky & Kissy got bagged bombin' Cambodia?

Congress had a cow ......came up with this 'war powers act' , early 70's

basically stated Congress makes the 'war' call......so we call 'em conflicts now

~S~

I actually considered enlisting in the military after 911. I know everyone is going to ridicule me for not going to fight, but I had a family and a good career. It wasn’t an easy decision. Sometimes I regret the choice I made.
Don' regret it, you made family your first priority

No ridicule from me. You made the right choice. You took care of your family and CONTRIBUTED something to the world.

Would you submit to a military draft?

This is a question for the young people on this board. It is only one question but I am very curious what the results will be. The question is would you submit to a military draft? Before you rush to answer you need to think about some things. The government can only make laws that the people are willing to obey. They can’t arrest everyone. But once you submit you no longer have control of your future. Someone else decides if you live or die. It has to be that way for the military to work effectively. There has to be a command structure.

I am no longer draft age, but if I were, it would depend on the reason.

Are we defending our border, or giving a reach-around to the military/industrial complex while playing world police?

This is a question for the young people on this board. It is only one question but I am very curious what the results will be. The question is would you submit to a military draft? Before you rush to answer you need to think about some things. The government can only make laws that the people are willing to obey. They can’t arrest everyone. But once you submit you no longer have control of your future. Someone else decides if you live or die. It has to be that way for the military to work effectively. There has to be a command structure.

Nope. I refuse to fight in the US Imperial Army,the US military is nothing more than cannon fodder for Neo Cons in DC and Jews in Israel.

I'm old enough that I was part of the military draft system but I up and volunteered via the U S Army ROTC program.

Faulty premise. MANY of us enlisted.

I would serve if I thought the cause (reason for the draft) just. I would not serve if I thought the cause was not.
My mother was Canadian - I can go and live there whenever I wish.

Having said that, I signed up for the reserves when I was 18...when I was naive.

Forum List

Back