CDZ Would you rather be born.....

okay so I'm a woman, but, given the choice, I would choose the black man.

Why? Because he will be more successful and equally respected.
You would rather be a black woman too?

Hmmm..... good question.... only if I were Haley Berry!
So only if you were a good-looking half-black woman?

I'm very much an underachiever. Not very successful in life, so, regardless of my color, I don't think I'd ever amount to much of anything. I honestly don't think it would matter much either way....

I would rather be born a human who is a good person to others... A person can be born rich or with a gift but if they are an ass well what a waste.

Yet you vote for the party that looks like an ass as well. Never did learn about what you party representative is did ya?

That is actually funny..good one.

No really, my goal for my boys was to teach their inner self about being a good person then when they were older academics .. I lucked out. Both are really good guys.

I'm very much an underachiever. Not very successful in life, so, regardless of my color, I don't think I'd ever amount to much of anything. I honestly don't think it would matter much either way....

Don't be so hard on yourself.. I bet that you are much more than you see .

I don't disagree. Maybe I am. But motivation is what makes the difference.

Ok so you mentioned Oprah... Many years ago I was watching her show and heard a guest talk about listening to that voice that says you can do anything vs. the voice say that you are stupid, ugly, fat ect..
I started listening to that voice and went back to college at 50 got my license..

I think most people ( athletes, movie stars ) who make it in life listen to the voice that they can do it..

I just watch a movie about Liberace and many stars who read the magic of positive thinking and that is how they pushed forward into stardom..

What is wrong with being an average white guy who has made millions of dollars investing in the stock market, who didn't beat the shit out of his girlfriend in an elevator, or who in his million dollar car, broke the law speeding while carrying a illegal weapon in it? Sure seems to me that being black and rich and stupid isn't a very good lifestyle, while a middle age white man who clawed his way to the top and follows the law, stays out of trouble.

And yeah, at night I have been mistaken for a black guy, sexually of course. I mean huge....If you know what I mean.

Oh come on... My neighbor was a rich white man who murdered his son and then himself..so your theory is bunk..
Are Pro Athletes Prone to Violence?
But because NFL players have high salaries, some argue that their rate of domestic violence arrests should be even lower than it is, because people in high-income groups tend to have very low rates of domestic violence.
Having to live next to you, I can see why he did, what he did....Another victim of liberalism...
That that live around me, love closing off the street, pulling out the BBQ and having a block party.. You don't live in Chicago, do you?

Ok so you mentioned Oprah... Many years ago I was watching her show and heard a guest talk about listening to that voice that says you can do anything vs. the voice say that you are stupid, ugly, fat ect..
I started listening to that voice and went back to college at 50 got my license..

I think most people ( athletes, movie stars ) who make it in life listen to the voice that they can do it..

I just watch a movie about Liberace and many stars who read the magic of positive thinking and that is how they pushed forward into stardom..

went back to college at 50 got my license..
Finally you can drive legally?

This slap down of Don Lemon by Morgan Freeman, tells it all. Shame the rest of you liberals don't wake up. Those that move away from liberal VICTIMHOOD, can make it in the United States, those that stay a victim, well, deserve to stay poor...

What is wrong with being an average white guy who has made millions of dollars investing in the stock market, who didn't beat the shit out of his girlfriend in an elevator, or who in his million dollar car, broke the law speeding while carrying a illegal weapon in it? Sure seems to me that being black and rich and stupid isn't a very good lifestyle, while a middle age white man who clawed his way to the top and follows the law, stays out of trouble.

And yeah, at night I have been mistaken for a black guy, sexually of course. I mean huge....If you know what I mean.

Oh come on... My neighbor was a rich white man who murdered his son and then himself..so your theory is bunk..
But because NFL players have high salaries, some argue that their rate of domestic violence arrests should be even lower than it is, because people in high-income groups tend to have very low rates of domestic violence.
Having to live next to you, I can see why he did, what he did....Another victim of liberalism...
That that live around me, love closing off the street, pulling out the BBQ and having a block party.. You don't live in Chicago, do you?

So you make a joke out of a man murdering his son, he did it because his wife left him and was a controlling fool.. I watched the boy grow up..not so funny.

This slap down of Don Lemon by Morgan Freeman, tells it all. Shame the rest of you liberals don't wake up. Those that move away from liberal VICTIMHOOD, can make it in the United States, those that stay a victim, well, deserve to stay poor...

This thread is not about being a liberal, so move on.

went back to college at 50 got my license..
Finally you can drive legally?

Oh..lol ... Counseling for addiction license. stop being a jerk.

So you make a joke out of a man murdering his son, he did it because his wife left him and was a controlling fool.. I watched the boy grow up..not so funny.

Did the wife leave the man for you? That would be a wry twist now wouldn't it?

Well we do know that about 85% of blacks vote liberal, while a majority of White men and women with the rest of the blacks voting Conservative. So yeah, it is about being stupid and voting liberal..

Well we do know that about 85% of blacks vote liberal, while a majority of White men and women with the rest of the blacks voting Conservative. So yeah, it is about being stupid and voting liberal..

So you are going to going to continue to derail this thread?

A Jew with with natural born athletic strength and talent.

17ivwz23odsx5jpg.jpg

Why do you think it is funny Eagle that god(Morgan Freeman) speaks truth to power? Does it blow your whole ideologue that blacks don't get a fair shake while whites with privilege do? Notice that Morgan didn't want the moniker of Black man any more? Conservatives moved away from the color spectrum a long time ago, because Martin Luther King Jr, had said "Don't judge a man by the color of his skin, but the content of his character". You guys on the left judge everyone by their color, and keep using race to bait your side in the elections...

Forum List

Back