"Would you please raise my taxes?"

In California, Obama Defends Push To Raise Taxes On High-Income Americans | Fox News

At a town hall, one man set up the president to make his point, saying: "Would you please raise my taxes?" The questioner said he was unemployed by his own choice, having done well at a nearby start-up search-engine company in Silicon Valley, and was willing to pay more.

If this douche bag wants Obama to raise more taxes, then he should donate to the IRS.

I don't believe there is anything in the law to prevent him from making a vountary financial contribution to the US.

What an idiot :cuckoo:

In California, Obama Defends Push To Raise Taxes On High-Income Americans | Fox News

At a town hall, one man set up the president to make his point, saying: "Would you please raise my taxes?" The questioner said he was unemployed by his own choice, having done well at a nearby start-up search-engine company in Silicon Valley, and was willing to pay more.

If this douche bag wants Obama to raise more taxes, then he should donate to the IRS.

I don't believe there is anything in the law to prevent him from making a voluntary financial contribution to the US.

What an idiot :cuckoo:

Gifts to the United States Government: Questions and Answers: Financial Management Service

so only the wealthy who care about this country should pay their fair share?

I think he should send everything that he owns to the IRS and then go live under a bridge.....for being such a complete moron.

I know these types... I bet if you dig just a bit on him, there's a pile of unanswered IRS notices somewhere at his house.

I think he should send everything that he owns to the IRS and then go live under a bridge.....for being such a complete moron.

I know these types... I bet if you dig just a bit on him, there's a pile of unanswered IRS notices somewhere at his house.

Yep, the same sanctimonious clowns who gloat, "do as I say not as I do" types and look down upon others.

Ame®icano;4196267 said:
If he doesn't have a job, then what of his taxes can be raised?

Yeah, that's the ultimate in hypocrisy. He's not asking to have his own taxes raised because he doesn't have any "earned income." He's asking Obama to raise everyone else's taxes.

Typical lib hypocrite.

how about the level we had under Clinton where the wealthy did just great.

The middle class also paid a higher rate during the Clinton years...that okay with you too?

All this talk about taxes is a red herring. We could not possibly collect enough in taxes to begin to cover THIS YEAR'S DEFICIT, much less the crippling debt we've accumulated and continue to accumulate. It's a spending problem!

Besides, if you really want job creation, what makes you think higher taxes on job creators is going to help? We already have tons of capital on the sidelines because of debt, burdensome regulations and the omnipresent specter of higher taxes. Nobody is investing in expansion and you think higher taxes will help that? That is insane. All this tax the rich talk is a distraction, a hope that voters will ignore the debt and shambles the economy is in as the take sides in class warfare. It's really pathetic that you and the others with their heads in the sand can't see that.

Forum List

Back