Would you hit it?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
qvJaKIF.jpg

Chelsea Manning Poses in a Red Bathing Suit for Vogue: 'Guess This Is What Freedom Looks Like'

:biggrin:

Twice this week a so called rightist has lamented having sexx with a tranny on USMB..We know where their minds strays...

Oh, you know I saw the title and photo and had in mind that other Chelsea woman whose name meant nothing to me and about whom someone here last week mentioned as having said something that struck me as not worth even being aware she'd said it. (Her remarks still strike me that way.) I think they called her Chelsea Handling or someting like that??? That's a different person from Chelsea Manning....No, I would knowingly tap a transexual.

Last edited:
Hell No!

If it isn't 100% all natural woman, forget about it.
Well, I've certainly gone out with women who've had breast implants, so I can't say "100% all natural" is a requirement. Even the first daughter has them and a couple other adjustments. Ditto Melania Trump. Having "something done" is really quite common among women of all ages in a certain segment of society.

Last edited:
Hell No!

If it isn't 100% all natural woman, forget about it.
Well, I've certainly gone out with women who've had breast implants, so I can't say "100% all natural" is a requirement. Even the first daughter has them and a couple other adjustments. Ditto Melania Trump. Having "something done" is really quite common among women of all ages in a certain segment of society.

You missed the point.

I was referring to women as a whole. Any woman regardless of some type of enhancement is "all natural" when compared to a guy who tries to pass himself off as a real one.

stock make from manufacturer = good

stock with dealer options = pretty damned good

stock with after market enhancement = great

a tricycle with a sign on it that says "Dodge Charger" = get the fuck out of here!

Forum List

Back