Would You Guys Be Interested In A Springtime Class Of Mine?

It could be. It also has things just like good morals Christians or anybody else should have like helping others or being kind. :) (And so far it looks like it has a pretty good following. Thanks to Meister for the edit and I sure hope that the rules are clear. I would also invite him to participate, or possibly be a co-teacher of mine. :D)
I've asked this question many times to religious scholars, an iodimetry because the Father and Son can't or refuse to talk with the living.

I've asked this question many times to religious scholars, an iodimetry because the Father and Son can't or refuse to talk with the living.

Yes well it's a good question for sure, I will just ask when the classes start (which I'm pretty sure I'm going to have them at this point) that everybody will be respectful of each other and of each other's opinions. As this isn't really going to be a class with right or wrong answers even with the quizzes. :) Oh and trust me, tests and homework will be fun I swear. We'll even get occasional "field trip" videos. :D

Yes well it's a good question for sure, I will just ask when the classes start (which I'm pretty sure I'm going to have them at this point) that everybody will be respectful of each other and of each other's opinions. As this isn't really going to be a class with right or wrong answers even with the quizzes. :) Oh and trust me, tests and homework will be fun I swear. We'll even get occasional "field trip" videos. :D
Let me take a look at your Modus to see the structure.

Here you are:
Why I’m an Atheist.

I've been a RC all my life till up to 10 years ago. Some say I was strong into my faith. I studied the bible, extra circular stuff, and I read everything I could get my hands on. Way more since they have come out with the internet. I really miss having my best friend, its not what I wanted or expected when I started investigating. Do you know what over the years have got me, the end of faith, it was a long process, do you understand what losing you best friend does to you?? I assume you don't, you have your best friend.

I no longer do, but I found truth, sometimes the truth is not easy. I'm a full fledge atheist now. I never started out by being an atheist, in my late 40's I become one.

I can't go back, once you find out the truth. I don't expect you to be, but I am sick of those who are anti-abortion, or anti-gay or anti trans. We all should live being free, if you don't hurt one another. Laws are there for reason.
It's interesting how so many of us who were devout had a change after really studying the Bible. I'm not atheist. I still believe a god is possible, in the same way I believe unicorns are possible. I wish I could still have the same comfort that believing in a personal god brings, but I don't.

Here you are:
Why I’m an Atheist.

I've been a RC all my life till up to 10 years ago. Some say I was strong into my faith. I studied the bible, extra circular stuff, and I read everything I could get my hands on. Way more since they have come out with the internet. I really miss having my best friend, its not what I wanted or expected when I started investigating. Do you know what over the years have got me, the end of faith, it was a long process, do you understand what losing you best friend does to you?? I assume you don't, you have your best friend.

I no longer do, but I found truth, sometimes the truth is not easy. I'm a full fledge atheist now. I never started out by being an atheist, in my late 40's I become one.

I can't go back, once you find out the truth. I don't expect you to be, but I am sick of those who are anti-abortion, or anti-gay or anti trans. We all should live being free, if you don't hurt one another. Laws are there for reason.
Good for you Penelope! If you aren't familiar with Matt Dillahunty's Utube vids, you should be. He provides strength to those who have escaped from religion.

He was an ordained minister who knows the bible better than any of the callers who phone in to his show, and he destroys them all.

I'm also thinking since I decided to open this class up to different faiths and beliefs that at least for the first couple of weeks that you should post what religion or belief you are in your signature so it's easier to tell you all apart. Just a suggestion anyways. :)

Also, I'm trying to work out if classes should be at a certain time or just whenever you're free to attend. I'm thinking more the latter since a lot of us are in different time zones. It will be held seven days a week though except a break week every two weeks and on Easter. There will also be makeup classes and homework if you can't make it for some reason. :) (Me included since I'll be doing the stuff with you.)

Did this ever get up? I'm not a beleiver, I enjoy the historical significance and philosophy and not really into parsing the theology of it but don't mind study classes on it; if that is a disqualifier that's fine too. I think Jeremiah had a club thing here at one time, don't know if that's still a thing, but it was an invite only set up.

Forum List

Back