Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No problem

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Depends on how attractive or wealthy they are

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • As long as they don’t smoke near me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I kissed a girl who smokes once and her lips tasted like cigarettes. Not pleasant.

I went out with a smoker a year ago...she was beautiful to look at but she smelled like an ashtray:47:....then she quit and gained 40 pounds.....:45:

It's bad enough being around smokers at times.....We belong to the VFW here and unfortunately don't go much to events because of the smokers....
What do you say or so if you are a former smoker? Do you complain? Does that make one a hypocrite?

Of course, and I have many times. I still smoke a pack a day but my wife doesn't smoke. I don't smoke in the house or the car, but I do smoke in the garage.

Even though I have before, one type of woman I would not date is a pot smoker. I have no used for women who are dingbat pot-huffers.
A smoker..................figures.

Is smoking something you draw the line at for a date or steady?

Would you overlook it if the person were attractive or wealthy?

10 reasons why 91% of people wouldn't date a smoker

15.1% of US adults are smokers. So I guess 6% of us don't want to be around themselves either - Which strikes me as odd.

My answer isn't included in your choices. I smoke 4-5 cigs a day. So if a lady smoked very occasionally like myself, no problem.

If she smoked a pack a day, no thanks.

Nope. Been too long since the smoky bar days. At that time I did date more than one and it didnt bother me.

Wouldn't now. Too far removed. I don't care if people smoke. Have friends that do smoke cigs and others that smoke weed, just not my thing.

I prefer booze when time allows for it and love to throw a cooler with some beer and whiskey on the patio in the summer and work out in the yard- and end up good and buzzed by the time the sun goes down.

Now that weed is legal in illinois I've considered edibles. Haven't yet, but maybe when it warms up a bit and i can be out in the sun doing my thing with the radio on. I do like the no hangover aspect. Wouldn't smoke it though. Too bad for the lungs....

Of course, and I have many times. I still smoke a pack a day but my wife doesn't smoke. I don't smoke in the house or the car, but I do smoke in the garage.

Even though I have before, one type of woman I would not date is a pot smoker. I have no used for women who are dingbat pot-huffers.
A smoker..................figures.

A rabid non-smoker........figures.

Hitler was too, ya know. And a vegetarian.

Forum List

Back